• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
In the Des Moines Register Endorses Warren thread:
39QPDCK.png

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I actually have the other problem. Get pissed when places only take cash. At the hospital there is a busted machine for the parking. Used to take CC but they didnt fix it so now i need to always carry money on me to pay it. Its a pain to go to the bank or it costs 4 bucks to use the ATM there if i forget.

That thread is kind of wild from a financial education standpoint. Financial education was apparently optional for some of these posters. No wonder people think communism is better, they literally have no idea how money works.

I missed the whole Milo drama because I wasn’t around for gamer gate but I’ve watched quite a few of his videos since and listened to him on Rogan and the dude is funny as fuck. I like him. I’ve not once heard anything that makes me believe he’s the white supremacist the Ree types accuse him of being.
I listened to the bit of the podcast Milo was deplatformed for, and it was obvious he was making a joke based on the tragedy that happened in his past like every other comedian has done ever!

You would have to be autistic to think the man was advocating for paedophilia. He was raped as a child, and made a saucy joke on a topic he's intimately familiar with.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Lol this was one of the louder obnoxious woke people now just unloading on the site for banning haha

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Lol this was one of the louder obnoxious woke people now just unloading on the site for banning haha

I see the PC police are triggered by using “account suicide,” so it’s “account self-destruction” now eh.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
JFC. I hate the term "snowflake" I think it's overused but that is some intense snowflake sensitivity bullshit.
The term snowflake is insensitive. Do you know how many people die every year from snow avalanches? What about them??? Snowflakes are nothing to joke about.

TaySan

Banned
Why is this thread 90% about Taysan now? Move on dudes.
Because I'm awesome! ;)😎 Living rent free
Papa Papa just has an unhealthy obsession with autism. He also tends to reduce autism to "talking an posting in a way I find awkward". I do think it is in bad taste that he uses it "against" you in his vendetta here, but you would probably do good in reading his "autism" as stated above.
Agree 100% it's really odd and makes it super personal when it's unnecessary.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I don't want Trump to be re-elected, but I would love to see the complete meltdown there. It would be fun.
Thread: “Anyone just feel like leaving the US forever now?”

Post: “Now that Trump got re-elected, I’m disgusted by how obviously racist our entire country is. What do you do when you no longer want to be around all these racist white supremacists in day to day life? The only solution I can see is to just leaving the country. What else can you do? These people are horrible racists and bigots and there is no curing that, they elected him twice!

Does anyone else just want to leave the country forever so they no longer have to be around this racist culture, era?”

Last edited:

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt

The alcohol advocate is at it I see.

nush

Thread: “Anyone just feel like leaving the US forever now?”

Post: “Now that Trump got re-elected, I’m disgusted by how obviously racist our entire country is. What do you do when you no longer want to be around all these racist white supremacists in day to day life? The only solution I can see is to just leaving the country. What else can you do? These people are horrible racists and bigots and there is no curing that, they elected him twice!

Does anyone else just want to leave the country forever so they no longer have to be around this racist culture, era?”
Posted from my iPhone in Canada.

That thread is kind of wild from a financial education standpoint. Financial education was apparently optional for some of these posters. No wonder people think communism is better, they literally have no idea how money works.
The biggest single problem in American education specifically is the complete lack of any education on personal finance. Then again, American society is able to function only when people spend completely out of proportion with their wealth so this is probably intentional. Oh well.

The biggest single problem in American education specifically is the complete lack of any education on personal finance. Then again, American society is able to function only when people spend completely out of proportion with their wealth so this is probably intentional. Oh well.

User Banned (duration pending): peddling generalizations, prior severe infractions

TrainedRage

Banned
I haven’t heard the term chud in a while. @Dude Abides you still alive bro?
Its a new thing RE stole from Lefty Twitter. They cant come up with anything original so they just take stuff from Twitter like a bunch of little communists.

Chud is an insult frequently used, by leftists, to deride members of the Alt-right or other right wing groups. The word has been used as a sarcastic derision for decades, but has only attained the political slant fairly recently.
Antifa: Look at those Proud Boys over there.
Other Antifa: What a bunch of fuckin' chuds.

TrainedRage

Banned
I see the PC police are triggered by using “account suicide,” so it’s “account self-destruction” now eh.

Its really funny to watch them dissociate in real time like that. I think ONE person in the thread pointed out how the OP was pretty much right on all accounts. Yet everyone in the thread is like " meme.... hot take.... meme". Like he blew up the CPU and they went into default reply. Its honestly a bit disturbing. But it proves once again the bubble they live in.

Lady Bird

Matsuno's Goebbels
The few people who spoke up about the accusations against Kobe were immediately shouted down several times.
Yes, but a mod closed the thread to check on reports and left them unbanned upon re-opening it, threating everyone else to not accuse other members in the future. :messenger_tears_of_joy: Now everyone's bitching about the site's moderation, and the bans finally came in.

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
Its a new thing RE stole from Lefty Twitter. They cant come up with anything original so they just take stuff from Twitter like a bunch of little communists.

Chud is an insult frequently used, by leftists, to deride members of the Alt-right or other right wing groups. The word has been used as a sarcastic derision for decades, but has only attained the political slant fairly recently.
Antifa: Look at those Proud Boys over there.
Other Antifa: What a bunch of fuckin' chuds.

lol that is the most limp-wristed insult I’ve ever heard

I've been following this "conversation" for awhile and I still have no idea what's going on. All I know is I don't believe a word that comes out of Taysans mouth.

Is this the longest an Agent has been on here btw?

Also Acid Cat in the pic above is a wussy. Wouldn't be surprised if he was literally on acid.

I actually have the other problem. Get pissed when places only take cash. At the hospital there is a busted machine for the parking. Used to take CC but they didnt fix it so now i need to always carry money on me to pay it. Its a pain to go to the bank or it costs 4 bucks to use the ATM there if i forget.

I wouldn't mind carrying cash if there were more ATMS and banks removed withdrawal fees, and gave you an option if you want $5's, $10's, or $20's universally. Right now it's a pain in the ass.

cryptoadam

Banned
I wouldn't mind carrying cash if there were more ATMS and banks removed withdrawal fees, and gave you an option if you want $5's, $10's, or $20's universally. Right now it's a pain in the ass.

Agree with that. I remember it used to be like 1-2$ fee, now its up to 4$ at the machine at the hospital. I take out a 20$ and pay 20% fee. I could take out more but I just don't like walking around with cash on me. Its easy to lose or misplace, and then you get change which you just throw in your car so if you spend 6 bucks its might as well be 10$. (BTW I am Canadian we don't have 1/2 dollar bills).

This law sounds retarded. Business should be able to chose. Casheless is safer for the business and more efficent and better for record keeping. Cashiers can't fuck up or steal from the till, and a robber has nothing to take. Its just more idPol stuff going crazy and finding problems that don't exist. Oh some business are actually getting with the times and living in the 21st century, better call it racisim and put a stop to it. If a store doesn't take cash its not like if a White guy comes in they will be ok Sir I will make an exception, and then tell the black guy we don't take cash from your kind around here boy.

I guess NY just needs more criminals to release with out bail, and if business's went casheless roberries might plummet. What the hell is going on there. Abortions to 3rd trimester, licenses for illegals, no bail system. John Carpenter was a prophet at this rate.

Apparently Trump keeps a copy of Hitler's speeches on his nightstand. These are broken people, and honestly if alphabet organizations aren't keeping tabs on Era then somebody isn't doing their jobs.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
dang Era finding it suddenly cool to not #believewomen and celebrate a rapist. wondering why he gets such a pass. they aren't into sportsball over there so what gives?
VDenter

4 minutes ago
justjim89 said:
So it's aright to mourn the passing of an accused rapist because he played a children's game well? I'm sorry but I tend to believe accusers.

I've gotten about a dozen "Fuck off" or "Fuck you" responses, but no one saying "No, he wasn't."
Fuck you you lowlife piece of shit. I fucking wish you died instead and only you.

Last edited:
Agree with that. I remember it used to be like 1-2$ fee, now its up to 4$ at the machine at the hospital. I take out a 20$ and pay 20% fee. I could take out more but I just don't like walking around with cash on me. Its easy to lose or misplace, and then you get change which you just throw in your car so if you spend 6 bucks its might as well be 10$. (BTW I am Canadian we don't have 1/2 dollar bills).

This law sounds retarded. Business should be able to chose. Casheless is safer for the business and more efficent and better for record keeping. Cashiers can't fuck up or steal from the till, and a robber has nothing to take. Its just more idPol stuff going crazy and finding problems that don't exist. Oh some business are actually getting with the times and living in the 21st century, better call it racisim and put a stop to it. If a store doesn't take cash its not like if a White guy comes in they will be ok Sir I will make an exception, and then tell the black guy we don't take cash from your kind around here boy.

I guess NY just needs more criminals to release with out bail, and if business's went casheless roberries might plummet. What the hell is going on there. Abortions to 3rd trimester, licenses for illegals, no bail system. John Carpenter was a prophet at this rate.

Half the time there's nothing around you that will give you cash back and if it does the limit is $20 anyway. So you have to withdraw unnecessary cash for any cheap expense that only takes cash. It's annoying.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Yes, but a mod closed the thread to check on reports and left them unbanned upon re-opening it, threating everyone else to not accuse other members in the future. :messenger_tears_of_joy: Now everyone's bitching about the site's moderation, and the bans finally came in.
The bans came in before the complaining. The person you were talking about was talking about one post and the other person was talking about another so there was a little bit of confusion.

actually I should say that some of the bans came in before the complaining I know for a fact there was at least two bans before the complaint

Last edited:

Hosam6xavi

Banned

Guy starts a seemingly good-intentioned AMA about Saudi Arabia and in the blink of an eye, the usual suspects are in there with faggotry as the forefront of every question.

especially inguef - this has to be one of the most miserable human beings I’ve ever encountered. such a sad sack of shit. The quicker the world rids itself of miserable human beings like this, the better.
I'm from Saudi Arabia and no way in hell i will do AMA at resetera .. that site is full of hate and miserable people

He deserve what happened to him

fatty

Apparently Trump keeps a copy of Hitler's speeches on his nightstand. These are broken people, and honestly if alphabet organizations aren't keeping tabs on Era then somebody isn't doing their jobs.

That thread is great. Excelsior is hilarious, she is in even finer form than usual. NBA Jam on fire mode.

At over 42,000 points since Era opened, she is averaging over 50 posts...a day.

Plague Doctor

Gold Member
That thread is great. Excelsior is hilarious, she is in even finer form than usual. NBA Jam on fire mode.

At over 42,000 points since Era opened, she is averaging over 50 posts...a day.

It's threads like this that make me consider for a moment Excelsior is a deep covert troll account that is trying to parody the worst aspects of cancel culture. No one is this perfect of a character of unhinged hatemob posts.

Last edited:

My future food truck is going to take any form of payment that the customer wants to use, but I carry a 10mm, so I'm not all that concerned.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
didn’t take long for one of their aspergers posters to ask “but isn’t he a rapist?”

On MSNBC, one of the reporters presumably mixed up "Knicks" and "Lakers" and said "Knickers", which sounds like... A WHOLE GODDAMN HISSYFIT FOR REEEE TO HAVE.

For what was clearly an accident.

Last edited:

600Breezy

hwjPbOn.png

XUvJMeV.png

Is this guy a protected poster?

this poster is excelsiorlef levels of miserable, worthless scum. Where is the ban for “trolling in a sensitive thread in this case.” What thread is more sensitive than a death thread??

And then you see EXACTLY the reason why these deplorables and degenerates put the homo/tranny/nb/attack helicopter flag in there avatars - as a warning for others not to call them out and if they do, waaaaaahhhhhhhhhh I’m openlyyyyyyyyy gay.

Last edited:
Will be hanging out with friends to celebrate Kobe tonight, running in the store to get some eatery.

ATM here has $5 fee to use and they don't take American express so of course right? Damn $5 fee.

600Breezy

In the Kobe thread, 2 posters make complete asses of themselves: sweeney and kyuuji. Just goes to show that even in a thread where a ton of people are dropping past to pay their respects, the only thing these filthy spastics have on their mind in conflict just because it’s safe to do it from behind a screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom