• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Okay, but that doesn't change my point that I'm not using it as a shield when it's you guys are the ones bringing it up. Whether it was you that did it or kiwi idgaf

People here can call me an autist all day long if that makes them feel better I'm just stating that fact.
I brought it up once and I brought it up to highlight your pathetic lack of a social life and disturbing attachment to ResetEra, not your autism. I have stated this more than once.

You are the one continuing to screech and bringing it up in typical REEE, socially inept style. I don’t feel sorry for you. Man up and be less pathetic.

Last edited:

TaySan

Banned
I brought it up once and I brought it up to highlight your pathetic lack of a social life and disturbing attachment to ResetEra, not your autism. I have stated this more than once.

You are the one continuing to screech and bringIng it up in typical REEE, socially inept style. I don’t feel sorry for you. Man up and be less pathetic.
I'm not just talking bout you I seen countless times brought up from other members here. It's whatever though I'm just pointing it out after people are
accusing me of using it as a shield. lol

Last edited:
“You guys”. No need to equalise. I was the only one who mentioned it, so you can address me directly.

It’s a shit test that you and pulga are failing miserably. The only reason I mention it is because he has previously waved it around as a criticism shield. Not very smart to reveal your weak point like that, especially when you expect to continue on and engage in slander and cancel culture with no repercussions.

Care to elaborate on why you ignore his behaviour and focus only on the insult he received in response? Don’t give me some bullshit about power differentials and punching down.

If I gave a shit about punching down, I'd still be on Era. I'm saying the exact opposite; that it doesn't preclude him from having bad opinions. We're not the ones that are supposed to care about identity politics, they are. Whether he brings up having autism or not, who cares. Autism isn't what's making the things he's saying any better or worse.

As for why I'm focusing on that, I'd just rather keep things civil here. It's nice to see someone like Taysan even willing to come in here, so I'm going to treat him a bit differently than I would other Era members that aren't willing to have that same kind of dialogue. That doesn't mean I'm going to support his Era apologism or not bring up counterarguments whenever he makes a positive statement about the place. Assuming he can actually learn something from these conversations, I'd call that a pretty satisfying conclusion, but that's just me.

Last edited:

TaySan

Banned
If I gave a shit about punching down, I'd still be on Era. I'm saying the exact opposite; that it doesn't preclude him from having bad opinions. We're not the ones that are supposed to care about identity politics, they are. Whether he brings up having autism or not, who cares. Autism isn't what's making the things he's saying any better or worse.

As for why I'm focusing on that, I'd just rather keep things civil here. It's nice to see someone like Taysan even willing to come in here, so I'm going to treat him a bit differently than I would other Era members that aren't willing to have that same kind of dialogue. That doesn't mean I'm going to support his Era apologism or not bring up counterarguments whenever he makes a positive statement about the place. Assuming he can actually learn something from these conversations, I'd call that a pretty satisfying conclusion, but that's just me.
That's the thing I rarely ever brought it up. Even on Era. The only reason why you guys even knew was because of Kiwi farms screen capping me. I'm just pointing that out after Papa Papa acussing me of using it as a shield and constantly bringing it up.

Last edited:

Papa

Banned

I don’t think he’ll ever learn anything if you wrap him in cotton wool and stroke his ego. Just look at how he deflects whenever something like the Nepenthe white babies comment is shown to him. If that doesn’t give him cause to question Ree his social life, your tiptoeing around it won’t either. Like I said earlier, I believe it’s more effective to cut to the chase, disarm him and attack his weak point that he’s already made sure to let us know about multiple times. If he didn’t have a history of being one of the most cancel-happy outrage merchants on Ree then I’d be more forgiving, but he waltzes in here and starts carrying on with the same cancel bullshit and expects no shit flung back in his direction? Nah, fuck that.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
The only reason I mention it is because he has previously waved it around as a criticism shield.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's your head canon, dude.

You are the one continuing to screech and bringing it up in typical REEE, socially inept style. I don’t feel sorry for you. Man up and be less pathetic.

That may have been your intent, but if you follow the postings around here, you can see that multiple people have brought it up as a way to get in a joke on TaySan despite the fact that he never brought it up on *this* forum and I'm pretty sure it was never even mentioned until you found that screencap from Era.

I do believe that TaySan has only ever talked about it in response to some other poster using it as an insult or joke towards him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
That's the thing I rarely ever brought it up. Even on Era. The only reason why you guys even knew was because of Kiwi farms screen capping me. I'm just pointing that out after Papa Papa acussing me of using it as a shield and constantly bringing it up.
You still are avoiding being an adult and acknowledging the fact that you were an idiot who posted it publicly on the internet yourself. No one else did. YOU DID. No one forced you to be an idiot.

“But I only posted it once”. I don’t give a fuck. Stop being a weasel. Own it.

EDIT:
That may have been your intent, but if you follow the postings around here, you can see that multiple people have brought it up as a way to get in a joke on TaySan despite the fact that he never brought it up on *this* forum and I'm pretty sure it was never even mentioned until you found that screencap from Era.
Yes, and I don’t agree with some of the examples of bringing it up, I haven’t done that.

But, I am not going to take responsibility for his stupidity. I don’t feel guilty. Live your life on the internet and you get burnt. That’s why I always warn against it. He’s a big boy, he can sort his own problems of his own making.

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's your head canon, dude.

Clearly he’s never wielded it as a criticism shield. It’s just in my head.

It's all good. :)
I don't mind taking the heat it's just being denied my disability that took it too far. The same thing happened in another thread and they know better.
You guys can be better than this.
So you're an asshole. Gotcha.
Once again you guys can be better than this.
I know I'm expecting too much from GAF and all...
Whoa you owned me now guys /s

*sigh* He should apologize and clarify that this is the past. :(

Go fuck yourself. Like seriously? You don't know me at all to say i self diagnosed.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
You still are avoiding being an adult and acknowledging the fact that you were an idiot who posted it publicly on the internet yourself. No one else did. YOU DID. No one forced you to be an idiot.

He was owning up to in a thread titled "How many ‘things’ are wrong with your body?"

I mean, I certainly wouldn't post about that kind of stuff, but he chose to do so. I don't see why you feel that makes him fair game to have it brought up multiple times in the span of a couple of weeks as a way to insult him.
Of course it doesn't make him free of criticism or being on the receiving end of jokes, but I don't see what is up with some folks and that kind of targeted and personal insult. What's the point?

Clearly he’s never wielded it as a criticism shield. It’s just in my head.

I don't see how a single one of those is an attempt to use his condition as a shield from criticism, but do elaborate if you feel so inclined.

They just look like him saying he thinks it's shitty of people to insult people based on autism, and later, targeting him for his autism after his claim of the condition came to light. He wasn't trying to dodge criticism for something by using his autistic condition as an excuse...

DudeCoolz

Banned
XbkyPAg.jpg

cN5YZjp.jpg
kZqeVBK.jpg
1580033130212-png.1115996
1580033202687-png.1115998
1580033332606-png.1116001
1580033423575-png.1116003

TaySan

Banned

I do own it! And I have no problem with sharing who I am.

But I'm just pointing the facts out after being accused of using it as a "victim badge".

Papa

Banned
He was owning up to in a thread titled "How many ‘things’ are wrong with your body?"

I mean, I certainly wouldn't post about that kind of stuff, but he chose to do so. I don't see why you feel that makes him fair game to have it brought up multiple times in the span of a couple of weeks as a way to insult him.
Of course it doesn't make him free of criticism or being on the receiving end of jokes, but I don't see what is up with some folks and that kind of targeted and personal insult. What's the point?

The point is that he uses it as a way to try to control others. If he had simply mentioned it and spared us the “be better” crap, there wouldn’t be an issue. He’s being foisted on his own petard.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Show me the post where I said this.

I don't believe you did. Other posters have chosen to make light of it or use it as a pointed insult since you posted that image (to illustrate a separate point, granted).

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
I don't believe you did. Other posters have chosen to make light of it or use it as a pointed insult since you posted that image (to illustrate a separate point, granted).
That’s not what you said. This is what you said:

you feel that makes him fair game to have it brought up multiple times in the span of a couple of weeks as a way to insult him.
I never said that.

If it’s “other posters”, then it has nothing to do with what I feel.

nush

lkHlYk5.png

It was VERY clear that you were referring to the first part of that post. But Taysan ignored that and claimed we were digging up personal shit and saying you were talking about the ALLEGED autism. Which now he's now changed to acknowledging it was a screencap from Kiwi farms. As soon as he's caught up in his dogma hypocrisy and ignoring difficult questions he'll cry about being "Attacked".

He's a troll and knows exactly what he's doing.

Taysan, if you don't like the content or discussion in a topic you can put that topic on ignore and carry on with your life.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
That’s not what you said. This is what you said:

I never said that.

If it’s “other posters”, then it has nothing to do with what I feel.

Ah, that was an assumption on my part due to your response in that chain of posts starting with Matt's accusation towards TaySan about using it as a shield and how he only picks on TaySan's autism as a way to dismantle that shield... I thought your post was in support of that position.

Papa

Banned

You didn’t. I did.

I’ve already stated my reasoning but let me try again. He has a history of being one of the most frothing-at-the-mouth, pitchfork-wielding cancellers at Ree. Seriously, most threads linked in here, he’s at the front of the queue to denounce another person, and in typical Ree fashion, it’s usually over some asinine difference of political opinion. He then has the temerity to come here and complain about autism jokes and tell us to “be better”. How about no, mate. How about you change your own soiled diaper before complaining about our smell? Attacking his weak point takes away his victim badge. People like that have no idea how to function without one. They can only think in terms of identity-based oppression hierarchies.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
lkHlYk5.png

It was VERY clear that you were referring to the first part of that post. But Taysan ignored that and claimed we were digging up personal shit and saying you were talking about the ALLEGED autism. Which now he's now changed to acknowledging it was a screencap from Kiwi farms. As soon as he's caught up in his dogma hypocrisy and ignoring difficult questions he'll cry about being "Attacked".

Taysan, if you don't like the content or discussion in a topic you can put that topic on ignore and carry on with your life.
How DARE you screencap a post I made on the PUBLIC INTERNET! You are a stalker and a bully sir.

Be better.

PSA: I’d like to remind everybody that this shit all started when TaySan decided to pop into a thread, quote me and tell GAF to “be better than this”. In typical OldGAF/REEE tone policing style.

He can take that shit and shove it square up his arse.

TaySan

Banned
lkHlYk5.png

"Digging up" can still mean going on Kiwi and posting it on here. I always knew it was from there idgaf if you guys personally screen capted it. It the fact that YOU posted here that is the only reason why you guys know this about me. That was all that I was pointing out. Feel like a broken record lol

Anyways I'm having a good time talking to you guys. It's nice to be challenged and hear different opinions than normal.

Last edited:

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
"Digging up" can still mean going on Kiwi and posting it on here. I always knew it was from there idgaf if you guys personally screen capted it. It the fact that YOU posted here that is the only reason why you guys know this about me. That was all that I was pointing out. Feel like a broken record lol

Anyways I'm having a good time talking to you guys. It's nice to be challenged and hear different opinions than normal.
If it makes you feel better, Kiwi has screencapped one of my posts and laughed at it.

I thought they were being pricks and I had a chuckle.

What I didn’t do was have a sook about it.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
You didn’t. I did.

I’ve already stated my reasoning but let me try again. He has a history of being one of the most frothing-at-the-mouth, pitchfork-wielding cancellers at Ree. Seriously, most threads linked in here, he’s at the front of the queue to denounce another person, and in typical Ree fashion, it’s usually over some asinine difference of political opinion. He then has the temerity to come here and complain about autism jokes and tell us to “be better”. How about no, mate. How about you change your own soiled diaper before complaining about our smell? Attacking his weak point takes away his victim badge. People like that have no idea how to function without one. They can only think in terms of identity-based oppression hierarchies.

I doubt you'll agree, but I feel like you would be far more effective and convincing if you stopped at the diaper comment and calling out his "frothing-at-the-mouth" attempts to cancel people. That should stand on its own without the personal weak point attacks, which I personally don't think add anything to your otherwise pretty solid point.

nush

Well go get yourself a Kiwifarms account and stop bothering us then.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
The thread is "ResetERA discussion", not "Rejects from ERA sign up to 'discuss' and deflect and dump barrels of poison into the well". 🤷‍♀️
He was basically just lurking until our own people started tagging him. Now he’s here.

It’s utter stupidity in my opinion and a self-inflicted wound. I think they are just addicted to arguing.

I could do with less REEEtards, to be honest. I prefer to just browse this thread for examples of their stupidity, point and laugh. I don’t need them back here.

That’s like your doctor telling you you miraculously got rid of your HIV infection and the next thing you do is run out and jump on the next AIDS dick. On purpose.

nush

He was basically just lurking until our own people started tagging him. Now he’s here.

It’s utter stupidity in my opinion and a self-inflicted wound. I think they are just addicted to arguing.

I could do with less REEEtards, to be honest. I prefer to just browse this thread for examples of their stupidity, point and laugh. I don’t need them back here.

That’s like your doctor telling you you miraculously got rid of your HIV infection and the next thing you do is run out and jump on the next AIDS dick. On purpose.

You're right, I wish people would stop tagging him in everytime they mention him. I stopped doing that first time you pointed it out.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Man yall dogpiling on TaySan TaySan you would think he was stinkles or hobbes or ksweely etc etc...You know, actual toxic bigoted people.

On the Ree subject. It strikes me as strange how active the mods are in posting over there. Especially in anything political. Like they are trying to socially engineer their userbase. Vote this way or else fuck off! Do they really think they have that much influence just because they are mods?

Last edited:

TaySan

Banned
If it makes you feel better, Kiwi has screencapped one of my posts and laughed at it.

I thought they were being pricks and I had a chuckle.

What I didn’t do was have a sook about it.
I'm over it now anyways it's all good. :) Just trying to prove an argument with Matt. Okay I apologise i'll move on from the subject xD

Papa

Banned

What are you on about? He was already posting in here.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
I'm not just talking bout you I seen countless times brought up from other members here. It's whatever though I'm just pointing it out after people are
accusing me of using it as a shield. lol
Papa Papa just has an unhealthy obsession with autism. He also tends to reduce autism to "talking an posting in a way I find awkward". I do think it is in bad taste that he uses it "against" you in his vendetta here, but you would probably do good in reading his "autism" as stated above.

Caffeine

Get a load of this guy with his theme that isn't the dark theme.
that light theme burns my retinas

excel, the dog guy, and crossing eden are some of the worst posters on that forum. their content should only be viewed to laugh at. its like they are in every thread, and they post just to bait people into bans.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

Banned
Just another day in Clown World

IvWMam8.png

Keep in mind New York City is the same shithole that made bails illegal.

So hurray, more people can be robbed equally? Honk honk.

S5nHPgF.png

I actually have the other problem. Get pissed when places only take cash. At the hospital there is a busted machine for the parking. Used to take CC but they didnt fix it so now i need to always carry money on me to pay it. Its a pain to go to the bank or it costs 4 bucks to use the ATM there if i forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom