• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa

Banned
The others don't pass, but you'd fuck them before you would Morrigan if you had a gun to your head. Same situation with Dick Jones you'd be begging for Morrigan. That bad.

Which others? And why the fuck are they all Canadian?

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
395cf34c9138649e97caa2568b885c0c.png

Jesus.

Aristide

I wonder what period of time he thinks is better than now?

There's some kind of answer in the thread : someone posted this.

EPsDZwUX0AEmLai.png

Wouldn't bet on huge survival chances for TheUnseenUnheard on Rera after triggering their worse memories like that, showing so little empathy in this particular thread....
(except if he's a protected type, which is possible as no one seems to react)

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Either the ban bot over at KF is behind, or this guy just recently got banned for a month old post:
iomwGqn.png

There were 4 'new' bans on the ban bot in that thread alone.

Interesting that 'false equivalence' is a bannable offense. Shouldn't that be a fallacy that's easy to dispute in a conversation. Why would that completely stop someone from being able to continue the discussion?

Aristide

Meanwhile the lovely climate between non bigot communities in the How to talk someone out of bigotry thread escalates...
I think this is why LGBT rights, particularly equal marriage, has made such strong progress. Do you really get anywhere antagonising whole groups of people? Really glad we don't go around saying "straight people are shit" basically ....
Yeah nice try racist. It's because LGBTQ happen to also include white folks. Hypothetically speaking, if only minorities were lgbtq and it were impossible for Whites to be gay, the community would have probably been genocided in America.

Some are even starting (?) to show their admiration for Trump / Evil White People methods there :

I think this is why LGBT rights, particularly equal marriage, has made such strong progress. Do you really get anywhere antagonising whole groups of people? Really glad we don't go around saying "straight people are shit" basically ....
Yes, you do get somewhere. You get to the white house, the Supreme Court, you get to run billion dollar social media empires.

Shitting on whole groups of people is literally how white people have been winning for the last 500 years on this continent.

Why is it all of a sudden a bad idea?

Thread should be renamed How to talk Rerans into bigotry (with answer : just show them an article defending the efficiency of empathy / being nonjudgmental to make people change their mind).

belmarduk

Its not handwaving racism.
Most rational people don't think you should be canceled for life for saying one racist thing.
If Rogan said these things often or recently, it would be an issue but he doesn't.

TrainedRage

Banned

Get a load of this pussy who thinks 'life is too hard and sad'.
He has a child :messenger_open_mouth: I feel so bad for that poor kid. Having to live with such a delicate snowflake.

#Phonepunk#

Banned

Get a load of this pussy who thinks 'life is too hard and sad'.
He has a child :messenger_open_mouth: I feel so bad for that poor kid. Having to live with such a delicate snowflake.
He’s drinking too much and it’s fucking up his life

Used to be a time that was called “being an alcoholic”

But no, like everything these days it’s not his fault, the world is what is wrong

There's some kind of answer in the thread : someone posted this.

EPsDZwUX0AEmLai.png

Wouldn't bet on huge survival chances for TheUnseenUnheard on Rera after triggering their worse memories like that, showing so little empathy in this particular thread....
(except if he's a protected type, which is possible as no one seems to react)

Did they edit their post?

jason10mm

Gold Member
Damn, the Amber heard as abuser to Depp thread is hilarious (sorry, I have no idea how to post links). So now that the #believeallwomen philosophy has been shown to be absolute shit in this case, looks like half of reee is like "eh, they are both trash" rather than admit that maybe....just maybe, Depp was innocent and being abused all along. Fucking jokers over there.

Jezbollah

Damn, the Amber heard as abuser to Depp thread is hilarious (sorry, I have no idea how to post links). So now that the #believeallwomen philosophy has been shown to be absolute shit in this case, looks like half of reee is like "eh, they are both trash" rather than admit that maybe....just maybe, Depp was innocent and being abused all along. Fucking jokers over there.

Not only that, a great many there are refusing to retract their comments about Depp being the abuser in the past, using the fact they think Depp is a shitty person in general as justification.

Why is there so much mental illness over there?

nush

Why is there so much mental illness over there?

That's some resume of illnesses right there. They don't think anyone will listen to them unless they have the worst possible illnesses.

This is just the #Metoo phenomena on ree where if someone makes an" I'm ill" topic that gets attention within a day you'll have copycat topics also wanting in on the hugbox.

Every.single.time they get proved wrong like this, that's the to go to reason.
They are probably just as bad as each other....you usually find in those relationships where the female likes to dish it out the male does as well....it’s a vicious cycle but reee will only focus on the white male being bad and not the whole relationship was probably a train wreck.

most likely outcome is they both probably need mental and substance abuse help

Other Depp thread locked.. Of course..

New one!

Jesus Christ why can't those fuckers over there just have conversation and debate. Should we place bets on the # of wrong think bans they'll hand out over them being wrong about Johnny Depp???

[OFFICIAL STAFF COMMUNICATION
Locking while we review reports and figure out how to move forward. This is a serious topic, and we need to be careful on how to handle it.]

OH fuck off Poodle. They couldn't figure out how to handle their own shedicks if they came with an instruction manual.

Last edited:

TrainedRage

Banned

New one!

Jesus Christ why can't those fuckers over there just have conversation and debate. Should we place bets on the # of wrong think bans they'll hand out over them being wrong about Johnny Depp???

Locking while we review reports and figure out how to move forward. This is a serious topic, and we need to be careful on how to handle it.]

OH fuck off Poodle. They couldn't figure out how to handle their own shedicks if they came with an instruction manual.
YIKES

Could you imagine if ERA was the jury for a rape case like shit if they post there should be the first question to ask the jury members

SatansReverence

Hipster Princess

New one!

Is this the time for the cross reference of what ever gaf thread there was in 2016 of all the #accusationsareevidence posters now switching sides?

fatty

“That's why facts and evidences are always important. It's easy to make false accusations and cause permanent damage to that person.”

Can someone please respond to this post and let them know that ‘accusations are evidence’?

jason10mm

Gold Member
[QUOTE="fatty, post: 256781793, me1.”]

Can someone please respond to this post and let them know that ‘accusations are evidence’?
[/QUOTE]
Dont do that. Just quote the reeee guy who DID say that. I'm curious what they will say when they ban you.

"Quoting other posters out of context"?

nush

[QUOTE="fatty, post: 256781793, me1.”]

Dont do that. Just quote the reeee guy who DID say that. I'm curious what they will say when they ban you.

"Quoting other posters out of context"?
[/QUOTE]

Dismissing concerns over domestic violence.

Mohonky

That Amber Heard / Depp thread is amazing, along with Juicy Smollet.

Red Mercury going full ass hat defending the actions of dog pile and punish at first accusation; double down when proven wrong and never let anyone question the narrative. What a pack of absolute psychos, this is the reason cancel culture is so dangerous. They'll ruin lives at the drop of a hat to feed their ego but have no accountability nor even will to take a measured response to any situation. They are just purely reactionary.

Last edited:
That Amber Heard / Depp thread is amazing, along with Juicy Smollet.

Red Mercury going full ass hat defending the actions of dog pile and punish at first accusation; double down when proven wrong and never let anyone question the narrative. What a pack of absolute psychos, this is the reason cancel culture is so dangerous. They'll ruin lives at the drop of a hat to feed their ego but have no accountability nor even will to take a measured response to any situation. They are just purely reactionary.
they gonna roll through that thread with a banhammer like tim the toolman taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom