• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Trump pulls out of Aghanistan, the hypocrites at Era go all pro-interventionalist world police rhetoric.

Get fucked Era. Pathetic fucking hypocrites.

You are not fucking liberals. You are totalitarians for your own narrative and have no consistency.

But by all means, tell us all how Neo-Con warhawk foreign policy is now magically "progressive".

I am seriously starting to believe Trump Derangement Syndrome is real. Holy shit... how the fuck is this a bad thing from a true classical liberal perspective...

Oh TDS is real, monarch programmed into these weak minded people through their constant CNN and MSNBC conditioning and “safe space” dogma.

Last edited:

Plague Doctor

Gold Member
Oh TDS is real, monarch programmed into these weak minded people through their constant CNN and MSNBC conditioning.

It's looking that way. Many, many, many members on Era are literally pushing warhawk rhetoric just to "Get Trump". They are pushing for US occupation and the loss of more lives on both sides because Trump did it and Trump is bad. Fuck them. They are unhinged.

ZRbSRyy.jpg

This is one of dozens that is textbook pro-interventional policy posts going around Era now. But... sure, let's go all imperial world police just cause Trump does the right thing.

Edit: See how they are calling it Surrender. Yep, they are the group of peace...

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
It's looking that way. Many, many, many members on Era are literally pushing warhawk rhetoric just to "Get Trump". They are pushing for US occupation and the loss of more lives on both sides because Trump did it and Trump is bad. Fuck them. They are unhinged.

ZRbSRyy.jpg

This is one of dozens that is textbook pro-interventional policy posts going around Era now. But... sure, let's go all imperial world police just cause Trump does the right thing.

Edit: See how they are calling it Surrender. Yep, they are the group of peace...

He should just go full Monty with support in the LGBTQ and watch them cancel each other more than they already do.

That might be a Jonestown moment on there.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
“Our allies in that region”

Who would that be? The terrorists you are funding? The nations you are illegally occupying? The other sycophantic Western countries that unquestionably support your tyranny by providing more parts in the illegal invading force?

I’m curious.

Wow. I THINK Stinkles is a tool over there but that ban is still BS.

Pretty soon saying anything other than 'I hate white people!' will be considered racist rhetoric.

did you miss the ban nuke in the photographer thread? A massacre of people who failed to support a man who refused to stop taking pictures of other people’s children. Ban worthy because the man was black.

did you miss the ban nuke in the photographer thread? A massacre of people who failed to support a man who refused to stop taking pictures of other people’s children. Ban worthy because the man was black.

Oh I know. Just fun to see it spiraling out of control.

I guess that BCC summit is finally showing poison fruit.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Found the thread.

yDTZNJH.png

Stinkles. You were already weighed, you were already measured, and were already found absolutely wanting. You were supposed to acknowledge racism where there is none. You do not criticize someone based upon their actions and rhetoric. No. You should know better by now. You judge an individual based solely upon their race and nothing else!

You now have at least one month for a re-education sabbatical. Come back with even less sense and rationality or face a life sentence in the dreaded Perma Camp.

Lady Bird

Matsuno's Goebbels
imagine being 50 and trying to fit in with a group of 20-something shut ins though
Isn't era's average age about 30 or something? They're not young rebels, they're disappointed and depressed adults who haven't succeeded very well at life.

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
yDTZNJH.png

Stinkles. You were already weighed, you were already measured, and were already found absolutely wanting. You were supposed to acknowledge racism where there is none. You do not criticize someone based upon their actions and rhetoric. No. You should know better by now. You judge an individual based solely upon their race and nothing else!

You now have at least one month for a re-education sabbatical. Come back with even less sense and rationality or face a life sentence in the dreaded Perma Camp.

I agree with Heromanz this is rasict. Yes I spelled that incorrectly on purpose. So racist you can't spell the word correctly you raterd. Era complains enough about it you'd imagine they can spell a six letter word. Hopefully the coronavirus cancels these oppression Olympics.

I hope stinkles the skinhead racist Nazi gets his games boycotted by Era and have to explain it to his bosses. Fucking geebag!

What is a geebag?

Anyone want to drop that stinkles ban into the next Halo Infinite thread when more info comes out?
"I'm not buying the game as Stinkles is a racist!". The fact he was banned means you can really twist the knife. Anyone defending it can be reported for modwhining. Checkmate.😂😂😂😂

Ionian

Isn't era's average age about 30 or something? They're not young rebels, they're disappointed and depressed adults who haven't succeeded very well at life.

The demographic is 30-40 but leans heavily on 40 or over, judging by their own polls and posting of selfies/stories on the site.

And to be honest, who cares. ( I mean in terms of giving a flying fuck about their posts)

The non-banned long-timers just failed to grow up so they seek the same validation a child would, just only as an (nearly or getting there) middle-aged adult.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Stinkles finally catching it. He should have known better than to think you can just criticize a person for their own actions as if "individuals" are a thing. You need to calculate their identity group-based intersectionality score to determine whether or not they are victims of systemic oppression before you can actually blame them for behaving in a certain way.

Last edited by a moderator:

desertdroog

I just got done doing my taxes, only to check in on this thread for some much needed levity.

*Sees Frank 'the insufferable Scottish-American cunt' O'Connor get banned for not being woke enough.

Bwahahahahah! What a cunty chump! That site is too much. haha!

desertdroog

Checking out his wiki entry:

Trivia
  • Frankie was usually the only player on Bungie's team wearing full Recon Armor in their Humpday games.
  • He appeared in a special episode of This Spartan Life in which he described some of the new features of Halo 3.
  • His weapon of choice is the Covenant carbine.[citation needed]
  • He was the arch enemy of Martin O'Donnell.[citation needed]
  • O'Connor voiced the medical technician in the motion comic adaptation of Midnight in the Heart of Midlothian.
  • O'Connor was given a cameo appearance in Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn. In Episode 2, he can be seen portraying a janitor named Beamish in the mess hall of the Corbulo Academy of Military Science among the crowd watching the fight between Lasky and Vickers.[3] Beamish is a predominantly Scottish surname, which alludes to O'Connor's heritage. He reprised the role as part of 343 Industries' commitment to the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge in August 2014, although he did not partake in the challenge itself; Steve Downes called O'Connor out on this and nominated him to take it next.[4]
  • Has been banned from Resetera for antisemitism and racism.

Plague Doctor

Gold Member
The Stinkles situation is proof that cancel culture/the regressive left is a den of vipers that will go after their own.

Era lurkers, how does it feel that you have to police your own speech and look over your shoulder in your "safe space"? Is it worth it? How does it feel that your own members will go after each other and report on them? How fucking safe is that for you? The rest of the internet watches on laughing as you attack everyone and everything including yourselves.

Here in the trash heap of free thinkers, we don't have to worry about it. Left. Right. Everyone. We post without anxiety and freely. We joke, laugh, and have fun. None of us worry about speech or axes to grind from other members.

Have fun in your authoritarian utopia. Watching over your shoulder from your own side. You'll eventually get banned and attacked no matter what "good" you do. And we, along with the rest of the net, will watch on with popcorn.

Last edited:
Checking out his wiki entry:

Trivia
  • Frankie was usually the only player on Bungie's team wearing full Recon Armor in their Humpday games.
  • He appeared in a special episode of This Spartan Life in which he described some of the new features of Halo 3.
  • His weapon of choice is the Covenant carbine.[citation needed]
  • He was the arch enemy of Martin O'Donnell.[citation needed]
  • O'Connor voiced the medical technician in the motion comic adaptation of Midnight in the Heart of Midlothian.
  • O'Connor was given a cameo appearance in Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn. In Episode 2, he can be seen portraying a janitor named Beamish in the mess hall of the Corbulo Academy of Military Science among the crowd watching the fight between Lasky and Vickers.[3] Beamish is a predominantly Scottish surname, which alludes to O'Connor's heritage. He reprised the role as part of 343 Industries' commitment to the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge in August 2014, although he did not partake in the challenge itself; Steve Downes called O'Connor out on this and nominated him to take it next.[4]
  • Has been banned from Resetera for antisemitism and racism.
Live by the energy sword, die by the energy sword.

Found the thread.

lol you argue with surfin you get banned. Dude has like 30,000 posts most of them stupid as fuck

zapiks44

I wonder if this will lead Resetera to boycott 343 games the same way they (pathetically) attempted with THQ Nordic.

In any case, I knew it was only a matter of time before Frankie got banned for not being woke enough.

Manus

Ya'll seen this dude who is essentially posting to himself about his collection and slowly walling himself into his house?

Dr. Claus

Banned
Ya'll seen this dude who is essentially posting to himself about his collection and slowly walling himself into his house?

Seems like a nice collection. More surprised that he wasn't banned for "objectifying women" with all the anime tiddies he blatantly shows around.

They stripped Hobbes of his cap and bells 😭
I think it was self requested if the discord’s are anything to go by

and I don’t think it was to do with people paying out on the title but more the fact he had a custom title and was simply a regular user and some people got a little jealous

nush

and I don’t think it was to do with people paying out on the title but more the fact he had a custom title and was simply a regular user and some people got a little jealous

No it was more than likely that it was off site communities ripping the piss out of him outweighing the benefit of a tag on Ree when he's been banned multiple times.

He'll always be the incident man from now on.

pulga

Banned

What do the discords say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom