• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
ulDhcf2.png
GAF needs to allow each user to like a post with multiple LOLs every once in a while. Let’s say, once a week. I can’t look at this and be satisfied with leaving a single LOLling face. Peak trolling or peak clown world, this deserves so much more!

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
I'm waiting for the long term ban that finally tips the scales. For the facade of sanity that wreathes Hobbes to finally fade away, for him to crack and begin his moonlit hunts of the Reee mods who scorned him.

That, or come and join us here. He's like our mascot for Reee, metaphorically hurling himself off of a mini trampoline to awkwardly dunk basketballs for our amusement.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
"we don't lock threads. we do this. we blah blah blah. we blah blah" it pisses me off the way mods use the royal "we" like they are some borg collective and not a handful of smug message board volunteers. if you wanted to get across the idea that you are collective-enforcing automatons then mission accomplished.

also why do the mods have the most retarded avatars ever? you people are not just random posters, you are the authority figures, you should have some cop holding a stop sign or something. it doesn't look all that great when the moderator taking things very seriously is a cross eyed retarded baby dinosuar.

Last edited:

nush

"HOW DARE YOU THINK COLIN ISNT HITLER INCARNATE? ONE MONTH BAN BIGOT!!! I HOPE YOU LEARN YOUR LESSON!!! "

I mean what do they think is going to happen banning someone for a month. They are just not going to use any forum and regret thier wrongthink? OR be forced to look at other forums and have thier eyes opened to how insane Ree is and how the "Alt Right Nazi" forums are anything but (unless it's actually Stormfront of course).

Longer bans are the equivillent of abusive parents just hitting thier kids harder so they learn to behave.

Barsinister

Banned
I would like to go over there and do some comics for them. Do any of you think my work would be appreciated? It would be fun while it lasted, I imagine.

nush

I would like to go over there and do some comics for them. Do any of you think my work would be appreciated? It would be fun while it lasted, I imagine.
Oh yes, first make some that are on "thier side" to gain cred, then flip the script.

But I'd rather just enjoy your content here.

Man, Hobbes really slid his tongue deep into Hecht's asshole! Must have wanted to hold onto that "Incident Manager" tag real bad after his month long ban!

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
im sick of people that endlessly bitch about fans.

we get it, you hate gamers, even though you play games. you just exist on this elevated level far above the rest of us peasants.

we get it, you hate star wars fans, even though you won't shut up about star wars, you aren't a fan, you exist on some elevated level far about the rest of us peasants.

we get it, you hate pokemon fans, even thought you won't shut up about pokemon, you aren't a fan, you exist on some elevat....

we get it, you hate anime fans, even though you won't shut up about anime, you are;sdfsd......

yall do see the connection here?

what really pisses me off is how often this is peddled in the media. like there are people who are paid to watch movies, and they write articles on how bad other fans are. what happened to the customer is always right? do you really think because you get paid to write about Spider-Man that it makes you smarter or more cultured than the rest of the population? also, how is it not toxic to just call millions of people sexists/racists because they didn't like a movie? isn't that exactly the behavior you pretend to be against?

i swear if we just got rid of people constantly shitting on fans (often for a profit), these fandoms would probably seem a lot less toxic.

Last edited:

Javthusiast

Banned

we get it, you hate gamers, even though you play games. you just exist on this elevated level far above the rest of us peasants.

we get it, you hate star wars fans, even though you won't shut up about star wars, you aren't a fan, you exist on some elevated level far about the rest of us peasants.

we get it, you hate pokemon fans, even thought you won't shut up about pokemon, you aren't a fan, you exist on some elevat....

we get it, you hate anime fans, even though you won't shut up about anime, you are;sdfsd......

what really pisses me off is how often this is peddled in the media. like there are people who are paid to watch movies, and they write articles on how bad other fans are. what happened to the customer is always right? do you really think because you get paid to write about Spider-Man that it makes you smarter or more cultured than the rest of the population? also, how is it not toxic to just call millions of people sexists/racists because they didn't like a movie? isn't that exactly the behavior you pretend to be against?

i swear if we just got rid of people constantly shitting on fans (often for a profit), these fandoms would probably seem a lot less toxic.

This is exactly why all of them are hypocrites. They constantly contradict everything they preach.

Dr. Claus

Banned

People constantly misconstrue passion as "toxic" in fandoms. Star Wars is a perfect modern example. Fans are truly passionate about the franchise and want to see it grow and bring in more and more people. However, the films were purposefully designed in such a way to hurt those fans and push people away. Rian Johnson especially is the same kind of cunt that is Hecht. Thinks he is above others and only wants to bring in "new, progressive" views, while pushing away the passionate fans because he is so far up his own hipster ass.

Plague Doctor

Gold Member
Trump pulls out of Aghanistan, the hypocrites at Era go all pro-interventionalist world police rhetoric.

Get fucked Era. Pathetic fucking hypocrites.

You are not fucking liberals. You are totalitarians for your own narrative and have no consistency.

But by all means, tell us all how Neo-Con warhawk foreign policy is now magically "progressive".

I am seriously starting to believe Trump Derangement Syndrome is real. Holy shit... how the fuck is this a bad thing from a true classical liberal perspective...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom