• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
From an admin...

KmxxyzT.png
They've supported their users posting death threats for a long time. The most mentally deranged people you're ever gonna see.

Last edited:
I feel your pain TaySan, the expectations of not wishing death on people is just too fucking high. Apparently the highest possible standards is not wishing death upon people you don't like? It's so unfair :messenger_loudly_crying:
vsCTdDx.png
They try to make themselves feel better for being horrible people by telling themselves "b-but the right does it!" No, the right won't be celebrating when Obama dies...just imagine how twisted someone's view of the world has to be to actually believe this.

benjipwns

Banned
I am about 96% sure that KSweeley's paren er... landlords just told him he has Asperger's which is what he says is the only disability he has, but that he likely has other mental handicaps. He shows an inability to properly read what he's making threads about quite regularly and when people point it out he cries ASPERGERS and asks for his threads to be locked.

He's generally arrogant and pretty ungrateful no matter what he has though. This isn't the first time he's borderline complained about his parents caring for him.

I think he's mostly harmless except for his thread titles break the table formatting, he used to do that here too. The mods don't seem to protect the dude or anything so he's free lolz telling stories about how all the girls at school tried to rape him and how his principal called him gay and so on.

deafmedal

Man, I never really cared for KSweely, just irked me for whatever reason. There was another whiny person, Quentin or some such that annoyed me and he got a promotion lol. Come to think of it, a lot of posters annoyed me over the past year heh.

And wtf does the ‘I’ stand for in the alphabet soup? Incel?! Inbred?! Idiot?!

Last edited:
Fuck man, imagine being 30+ years old and still renting from your parent's. I moved out on my own when I was 18 and haven't been back since to live. I mean my parents were always there if I needed a place to crash but damn.
I live with my grandparents in their 70's, but I pay half the mortgage, various other bills, and take care of labor that nobody would expect out of people their age. Give it a few more years, and I'll pay for in-home nursing as well if need's be. I have always promised that they will never be put into any kind of bullshit nursing home.

I do understand what you mean though, I'm just in a little bit of a weird situation, as my parental figures are elderly while I'm rather young at 35.

Last edited:

MrA

They try to make themselves feel better for being horrible people by telling themselves "b-but the right does it!" No, the right won't be celebrating when Obama dies...just imagine how twisted someone's view of the world has to be to actually believe this.
some fringe weirdos that normally wouldn't be given the time of day from anyone will, but you won't see any center-right entertainers, politicians or celebrating on twitter. Plus did Bernie Venezuala Experience Sanders even so much as scold that staffer that suggested putting people in Gulags?

benjipwns

Banned
It means someone born with physical traits of both sexes. Hermaphrodites, etc.

It's an unbelievably small portion of the population, but they do actually exist. I admit I'm a bit cynical about why they're usually included in the list...

#Phonepunk#

Banned
real nice thread where OP decided their brother is a neo nazi and everyone is telling him to turn him into the feds, frame him for a crime, etc.

if you need more evidence these people are in a cult, encouraging people to turn on family members is EXHIBIT A

UoTaogF.jpg

wmw1kEu.jpg

jg7YzEe.jpg

kE19S3W.jpg

Ppg4v0x.jpg

all day long it's "Fuck cops they are horrible" of course unless you want to turn in your family member then its THROW THEM IN JAIL!! YES TURN YOUR FAMILY IN TO THE FEDS

bunch of hateful pricks who would literally turn in their own grandmother

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member
This thread goes EXACTLY as you would expect. The mere MENTION of sex in a dnd game is bad or must be consented in triplicate before each session.

Zwy0ImT.jpg

So an experienced DM has a scene where a robot player character is tricked(?) into having their back of the neck upload port 'interfaced' by a long thin probe, which triggers a robot orgasm.

Yeah, that is the "heinous sexual assault" that is gonna get this guy canceled. A non-human character has a technological action that vaguely resembles a biologic event that all human experience and even enjoy. HEINOUS!!!!!

Why are online dnd streamers so fragile? The dm did not attack an actual human player, or even a living game character. It was a robot, a non existant imaginary robot. Sheesh.

ManaByte

Gold Member
This thread goes EXACTLY as you would expect. The mere MENTION of sex in a dnd game is bad or must be consented in triplicate before each session.

Zwy0ImT.jpg

So an experienced DM has a scene where a robot player character is tricked(?) into having their back of the neck upload port 'interfaced' by a long thin probe, which triggers a robot orgasm.

Yeah, that is the "heinous sexual assault" that is gonna get this guy canceled. A non-human character has a technological action that vaguely resembles a biologic event that all human experience and even enjoy. HEINOUS!!!!!

Why are online dnd streamers so fragile? The dm did not attack an actual human player, or even a living game character. It was a robot, a non existant imaginary robot. Sheesh.

I’ll see that thread and raise you this classic:

lvBV9Gf.jpg

sIbjE1A.jpg

#Phonepunk#

Banned
money for nothing (actually being a businessman) for Trump = BAD
money for nothing (literally doing nothing) for me = GOOD

Last edited:

drganon

real nice thread where OP decided their brother is a neo nazi and everyone is telling him to turn him into the feds, frame him for a crime, etc.

if you need more evidence these people are in a cult, encouraging people to turn on family members is EXHIBIT A

UoTaogF.jpg

wmw1kEu.jpg

jg7YzEe.jpg

kE19S3W.jpg

Ppg4v0x.jpg

all day long it's "Fuck cops they are horrible" of course unless you want to turn in your family member then its THROW THEM IN JAIL!! YES TURN YOUR FAMILY IN TO THE FEDS

bunch of hateful pricks who would literally turn in their own grandmother
Encouraging someone to commit crimes based on the notion someone might be a "neo nazi" . What a bunch of fucking idiots.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
lol this is such a bullshit deflection

"Why nobody criticizes Trump?" he asks on a message board that is 99% people shitting on Trump and GOP and telling people to out their Republican family members to The Feds.

9IuAp4t.jpg

"you often see far more anger towards Biden and Democrats than Trump and the Republicans here"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Last edited:

Ymir

lol this is such a bullshit deflection

"Why nobody criticizes Trump?" he asks on a message board that is 99% people shitting on Trump and GOP and telling people to out their Republican family members to The Feds.

9IuAp4t.jpg

"you often see far more anger towards Biden and Democrats than Trump and the Republicans here"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

"Trump is burning down our country"

That's a yikes

#Phonepunk#

Banned
amazing how they have it so that you have to stay exactly in line with the OP on most threads. no going off topic like discussing Biden's rape accusation in a thread about Democratic Primary. no sir. that is GOING OFF TOPIC and WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

if you want to discuss how poorly a movie treats it's POC cast in a thread about how Rian Johnson doesn't like racists then SHUT UP IT IS OFF TOPIC THE TOPIC IS RIAN VS RACISTS THE CONTENT OF HIS MOVIE HAS NO PLACE IN IT. these OP rules are hard and fast, we have to abide by them.

but do you want to just scream BUUUT TRUUUMP about any topic you can conceive of? fine! feel free to throw that shit sandwich into any discussion you want to. upset about Biden supporting segregationists for decades? BUT TRUMP! upset about rape allegations? BUT TRUMP!

just remember DONT DISCUSS BIDEN'S RAPE IN THE THREAD ABOUT DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES. Trump tho, you can bring him up in any thread. just go an derail any discussion you don't want to have by invoking his name.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
It's amazing all the whataboutisms with regards to the Biden allegation. "So Biden may have done it and we have plenty of video evidence to show that he's a creep but Trump said grab em by the puss!"
lol yeah there is tons of footage of Biden grabbing at women and young girls while in public at an official function. video footage of this guy being handsy and creepy over and over and over.

but Trump was caught talking to a douchebag behind the scenes of Access Hollywood

SAME THING

#Phonepunk#

Banned
yeah those horrible leftists reminding you of the reality of elevating a cop in charge of the biggest private prison complex in the country.

vP47RYL.jpg

she made her career locking people away for life and profiting from modern slave labor but here you are bitching that someone is going to call her a "cop" lol what a massive tool

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
always funny when a mod adopts black person slang like they are Huckleberry Finn or some shit

xhEA6u1.jpg

yeah its amazing how over half the black population lives in the south even with the constant Sundown murders going on. oh wait THOSE DONT EXIST OUTSIDE YOUR HUCKlEBERRY FINN BULLLSHIT FANTASY

What is he trying to say, anyways?

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
I don't know why he talks like a caricature of a southern black person but he's saying towns are still sundown towns where colored people had to leave down by sundown.

Huh. It reads like nonsense. But that's what B-Dubs wants moderating discussion.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
What is he trying to say, anyways?
sundown is a term from the 50s and 60s when it was dangerous for black people to be out after dark in places of extreme racism. this idiot thinks America is still living in the 50s and 60s. like after the sun goes down it is open season on shooting minorities.

maybe he has watched too many MSNBC and Vice programs on white supremacists.

the funny thing is, Georgia has one of the biggest black populations in the country. more black people live there than in the state of California.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom