• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ymir

From long time contributor Red Mercury:
“My employer really screwed me. Under normal circumstances, it would be great to still be paid, it's a solid move. However, it would be better for me to be laid off temporarily, I would make more money, I don't make 600 a week. And they have to pay me because the town pays me and it's budgeted. It's the first time I've ever been pissed about seeing a direct deposit slip in my email.”

he’s pissed because....he kept his job lmao. This is why you can never feel sorry for these people. As stupid as dogshit. Literally want everything handed to them on a silver platter.
Of course he's upset that the free money he's getting isn't the maximum amount of free money he could get. He's apparently a substitute teacher which I would think you have a harder time getting rehired after being let go . But rather than being thankful to still have a job and get paid he's upset it's not as much as free money some others are getting. Of course Reeeeera is upset and wants more free money for doing nothing.

Reactions: dwr

#Phonepunk#

Banned
im wondering, all these people who wish they lost their job, are their health insurance plans not tied to employment? seems real stupid to want to lose your insurance so that you can get some extra cash. then again these people are entitled idiots.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
anime titties are right wing

K1Nr2DA.jpg

nush

Of course he's upset that the free money he's getting isn't the maximum amount of free money he could get. He's apparently a substitute teacher which I would think you have a harder time getting rehired after being let go . But rather than being thankful to still have a job and get paid he's upset it's not as much as free money some others are getting. Of course Reeeeera is upset and wants more free money for doing nothing.
Obama didn't give you free money.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
also LOL substitute teacher. doesn't have to plan, just shows up when the real teacher is sick and throws a movie on the TV.

no wonder he wants more money for nothing

Ymir

im wondering, all these people who wish they lost their job, are their health insurance plans not tied to employment? seems real stupid to want to lose your insurance so that you can get some extra cash. then again these people are entitled idiots.
They don’t think or care about the long term they care about how much free money they can get and how quickly. It’s why they’re asking about what if you’ve never filed taxes or how to get it when you don’t have a social security number and shit. They bitch and moan but when they’re not even affected by the event but can get free money they’re trying to find every loophole in the world to get as much as they can.

Obama didn't give you free money.

Bush didn’t either, I was a dependent. Weirdly though I didn’t have the angry indignation that Reeeee has had that since someone else is supporting you then they deserve the stimulus and not you.

Last edited:

Ionian

also LOL substitute teacher. doesn't have to plan, just shows up when the real teacher is sick and throws a movie on the TV.

no wonder he wants more money for nothing

Pretty much, middle aged and barely pulling 600 a week when working.

He's never going to be able to afford finishing that fursuit for his daughter.

k4Lnu3B.jpg

Last edited:

I misread the quote in your post and my original reply is therefore completely non-sensical. Since I can no longer edit it, here's my retraction regarding the bit about Johnson's father and the sons paying for the sins of their fathers.
I stand corrected.
The rest, of course, still holds.
My apologies.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Pretty much, middle aged and barely pulling 600 a week when working.

He's never going to be able to afford finishing that fursuit for his daughter.

k4Lnu3B.jpg

Later on in the household...

anigif_original-grid-image-26941-1401754807-22.gif

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
I wish there was a chart showing the increase in ree bans since shelter in place started. Seems like the site is starting to eat its own tail and now that they're spending more time together they realize that they're not a virtuous as they thought.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
all these Good Male Feminists trashing a black woman in order to defend an old rich white male rapist is just too funny. peak hypocrisy these days.

wRf9VO6.png

LOL working for the wrong media conglomerate is the kiss of death for these sycophants

Last edited:
Trump enabler. Oh god, why do they keep making up words to express their retarded views?
Last election it was about "deplorables" who voted for Trump.

This election it'll be about anyone and everyone who didn't vote for Biden. Say bye-bye to any goodwill the Democrat party had with independents/centrists, 'cause the DNC die hards are about to burn it down...

...while blaming Trump for it.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Bernie's biggest problem was not keeping the black woman "in line"

YfRa0k1.png

LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE POSTER on that page with a gender listed is listed as Male. it is literally a message board full of men telling a black woman to shut up and support the rich white male rapist.

but for PROGRESSIVISM!!!

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
LOL @ "his final form" when you are such a consumer simp that everything has to be filtered through idiotic terms from comic book movies

gjSaewe.png

#Phonepunk#

Banned
totally non toxic Star Wars fans telling Mary Joe Markey, a professional Hollywood editor, to "fuck off" (and misgendering her too, just look at these bigots!) cos they don't like her opinion on their precious space movie :messenger_grinning_sweat: :messenger_grinning_sweat: :messenger_grinning_sweat:

SSUh1CA.png

CNBXyb5.png

BtDp0rK.png

the fact these assholes still complain about the Fandom Menace being toxic is one of life's great ironies

Last edited:
S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder what the ratio of troll posters is at this point though. They can't all be this pathetic and hateful. There have to be quite a few people in there stirring them up as a hobby.

Yep. & I'd be willing to bet that a lot of the "prominent members" are, one way or another, just fucking acting it.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
yes im not sure if they are trolls or just hypocrites. its funny how much of Era posts are just Males loudly complaining about women while patting themselves on the back for being "good intersectional feminists"

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Excel mocking the female Oscar winning film editor who has incorrect opinion an "editor" in scare quotes

sHOhz6I.png

7uWEJ5D.png

lol this hypocrite spends most of their time complaining about toxic fans

but now it's "Dude... Save toxic for something that matters".

LOOOOOL

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
PZm0haM.png

she's not "defending" a movie, she is an Oscar winning editor who was asked a question in an interview, you dipshit

Last edited:

Plague Doctor

Gold Member
I don't know much about RE and the new regressive left. The only thing I do know for certain is that Rian Johnsen is lord and savior to them and he must be defended at all costs. What's funny is on an intersectional level, many people of color have big issues with the white female savior motif in TLJ at the expense of Finn. So...... which is it? Is TLJ perfect social justice film or does it reduce it's main PoC actor to a bumbling buffoon?

Last edited:
I don't know much about RE and the new regressive left. The only thing I do know for certain is that Rian Johnsen is lord and savior to them and he must be defended at all costs. What's funny is on an intersectional level, many people of color have big issues with the white female savior motif in TLJ at the expense of Finn. So...... which is it? Is TLJ perfect social justice film or does it reduce it's main PoC actor to a bumbling buffoon?
You think black men still count as an oppressed minority? Suuuuure, just like the modern progressive stack still includes gay men, too.

Black men are only useful when they are the subject of systemic brutality and are then used like a pageant child to showcase the anarchist facets of the ideology.

Help! Help! Police! This rando on Twitter misgendered me and--- oh, a video of a police beating? Fuck the police amirite? Do I get my n-word pass yet?

#Phonepunk#

Banned
surprise surprise Cheebo was a huge dick 20 years ago as well

03HauND.png

i bet if he would have voted for Hitler then too if he ran as a Dem. what a massive tool

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom