• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty W

Banned
Oh so yet another one of those witch hunts from that "movement". Well just from seeing screenshots from ResetEra here I really feel like they can keep the members they have there. I feel no need to interact with a crowd genuinely offended by Crash Bandicoot. I guess if you really have no real worries in life you find something...

Thanks for the reply!

You’re welcome.

It was totally a witch hunt. And even worse, Evilore and Jason had been on message boards together for years and were, I guess, something like friendly acquaintances. Jason refused to see Evilore’s side of the story.

He stabbed his friendly acquaintance in the back for clicks over something that doesn’t seem any worse to me than a bad breakup (I’m no expert on what happened, but that is how it looked to me).

What I would like to understand better is the formation if RE. There seems to be something very opportunistic going on there. A power grab.

Last edited:

nush

There seems to be something very opportunistic going on there. A power grab.

1. Steal GAF userbase by purposely causing conflict through abuse of moderation positions until you can smear the owner and instigate a mass exodus
2. Conveniently setup a whole new forum for that massive userbase to migrate to within just a few days
3. Wait for a corporation to offer you millions of dollars for "Your" "Platform"
4. Profit!

DogofWar

You are welcome. It was totally a witch hunt. And even worse, Evilore and Jason had been on message boards together for years and were, I guess, something like friendly acquaintances. Jason refused to see Evilore’s side of the story for clicks. He stabbed his friendly acquaintance in the back for clicks over something that doesn’t seem any worse to me than a bad breakup (I’m no expert).

What I would like to understand better is the formation if RE. There seems to be something very opportunistic going on there. A power grab.

Unfortunately one those grim truths about humanity is that very few people have any sort of honor/dignity whatsoever. Well NeoGaf is growing insanely it seems and really deserves it right now. Forums that try to decrease the spectrum of discussion end up like ever shrinking circle jerks sooner or later. Feel all so much better about finally making an account here and contributing now.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
You are welcome. It was totally a witch hunt. And even worse, Evilore and Jason had been on message boards together for years and were, I guess, something like friendly acquaintances. Jason refused to see Evilore’s side of the story for clicks. He stabbed his friendly acquaintance in the back for clicks over something that doesn’t seem any worse to me than a bad breakup (I’m no expert).

Jason is an utter piece of shit. He will do anything for cheap clicks from his paedo fan base on ERA. He tried dogpiling on another reviewer and started making Holocaust references for outrage. He tried to defend his dogpile efforts on Jeff Cannata by playing the Auschwitz card.

P5M7eBx.jpg

Druckmann called him out for dogpiling and explained that he has also lost relatives in Auschwitz. (P.S. Jason wasn't given a copy of the game and he later mentions it)

Jason also couldn't understand why people asked him to privately message Jeff about it. Maybe because Jeff tweeted him "you know me".
1d0bkJf.jpg

MMS5azi.jpg

Great reporting there lad. Use that Jewish card on your boss Michael Bloomberg as well. Also bonus points
jcwxIxr.jpg

eot

Banned
Jason is an utter piece of shit. He will do anything for cheap clicks from his paedo fan base on ERA. He tried dogpiling on another reviewer and started making Holocaust references for outrage. He tried to defend his dogpile efforts on Jeff Cannata by playing the Auschwitz card.

P5M7eBx.jpg

Druckmann called him out for dogpiling and explained that he has also lost relatives in Auschwitz. (P.S. Jason wasn't given a copy of the game and he later mentions it)

Jason also couldn't understand why people asked him to privately message Jeff about it. Maybe because Jeff tweeted him "you know me".
1d0bkJf.jpg

MMS5azi.jpg

Great reporting there lad. Use that Jewish card on your boss Michael Bloomberg as well. Also bonus points
jcwxIxr.jpg
I didn't know Jeff Cannata was a male model

Dick Jones

Gold Member
I didn't know Jeff Cannata was a male model

lk3Y4li.jpg

😂
No :messenger_tears_of_joy:

sx23SS6.png

(I'm saving this screencap so I can watch it crash again next week :messenger_tears_of_joy:)
Someone give me a legitimate reason why a video game forum in the middle of a lockdown has lower engagement as the lockdown went on. Think about that. Everyone else would be on it more as there is nothing else really to do but increase leisure time on sites. I'm sure Evilore would admit the numbers here improved since the pandemic began. Added to this we are deep in new console pre hype mode. Yet that video games(?) forum's numbers are dropping like stones. We saw one of the Kinda Funny tweet out in general terms his disgust about Era's tactics. The tide is turning.

Last edited:

MrMephistoX

So looks like I’m permanently banned. Insane that they banned me permanently for. Good riddance to that clown world over there.

What for? Lol I got a two month ban for making fun of Jennifer Aniston sexing up Charlie in Horrible Bosses as evidence of lady on dude sexual assault so when I go down in flames I want it to be good: I’m saving my permaban virginity for the right topic.

Last edited:

Jesb

What for? Lol I got a two month ban for making fun of Jennifer Aniston sexing up Charlie in Horrible Bosses as evidence of lady on dude sexual assault so when I go down in flames I want it to be good: I’m saving my permaban virginity for the right topic.

About that game the devil inside being racist. Basically said everything is racist now and that if PS5 wasn’t black and white people would call them racist.

JordanN

Banned
[A LOT OF] ANIME FANS ARE RACIST

8dZfFYG.png

Does this finally mean SJW's will leave Japan alone?

Or are we going to see them double down harder and get Anime banned?

By, the way SJW's are going apeshit even after Sakimichan apologized.

zd5tJp1.png

Never apologize. They only want you dead at this point.

Last edited:

Javthusiast

Banned
She shouldn't apologize and those outraged fucks can go...

But whatever, her focusing on only art tweets and liking art tweets etc. is the smart thing to do.

I only follow artists and cosplayers for their work, never people to hear them give their opinion on things. And if I were a creator on twitter that's all I would do, shill my work to not give those sjws ammo. but then again, they will attack you for your art etc. anyway.

Cause you know... WHERE ARE HER ORGANS?

Ymir

I always love those threads because it's always people who know nothing about what's going on but want to project a story.

"I've never looked at their art"

"I am not familiar with her work but if she is one of those white washing anime artists then this doesn't shock me in anyway. "

Thank you for your informed opinion on the thing you can't be bothered to look into yourself.

JordanN

Banned
She shouldn't apologize and those outraged fucks can go...

But whatever, her focusing on only art tweets and liking art tweets etc. is the smart thing to do.

I only follow artists and cosplayers for their work, never people to hear them give their opinion on things. And if I were a creator on twitter that's all I would do, shill my work to not give those sjws ammo. but then again, they will attack you for your art etc. anyway.

Cause you know... WHERE ARE HER ORGANS?
It's too late. Now the shitlibs are saying her art was always about fighting fascists.

eLVwgCF.png

Never cared about "fascism". I liked her art because she draws dummy thicc.

yHw2phE.jpg

Last edited:
Cancel everything. Cancel all the consumerism. Cancel all the brands. You're just cancelling the sources of your brainwashing, ya NPCs.

The script has gone haywire. They're running rm -rf / on their own Master System. Directory after directory collapses. It gets funnier as they get angrier about it and they can't stop it.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
It's too late. Now the shitlibs are saying her art was always about fighting fascists.

eLVwgCF.png

Never cared about "fascism". I liked her art because she draws dummy thicc.

yHw2phE.jpg
That patreon face...eh.

600Breezy

Fuck this infuriates me. “Oh you’re against accessibility for retards now?????”

If any souls game puts “accessibility” options, you’ve lost my dollars. Let the fuckin spastics go play something else. This trend of life having to cater to the lowest common denominator proves how soft people have become.

Last edited:

Garjon

Fuck this infuriates me. “Oh you’re against accessibility for retards now?????”

If any souls game puts “accessibility” options, you’ve lost my dollars. Let the fuckin spastics go play something else. This trend of life having to cater to the lowest common denominator proves how soft people have become.
Fucking hell mate, chill. You don't have to play on Easy mode FFS

FUBARx89

Few things.

Is anyone surprised Schrier is a dick head? I liked his articles digging into companies but he always seemed a smary little cock end. I don't agree with Schrier or Druckmann pulling out the "mah relatives died to nazism" either. It's schoolyard shit pulling that out, it's the oppression olympics version of "my dad's harder than your dad".

The cock nugget saying "white men are the worst" needs to give his head a shake the woken warrior. Maybe if he stopped honing into the worst people of one race, he'd see all of humanity, man or woman, black, white or asian are capable of great cruelty.

The vidya of them people kissing a black fellas shoes? Are they for fucking real. If they wanna go on like they're subservient to anyone in this day and age maybe they should fuck off to south africa or get themselves taken by european sex rings, Because showing subservience to black people isn't what BLM stands for, BLM wants equality with white people. That video isn't being equal, that's dominance and humiliation.

Last edited:

Ionian

Does anyone else find the prevalence of the "Karen" meme on the site kind of...strange? Seems like posters on there actually really like making fun of women so long as they are white...

It is pretty stupid, then again it's used for white women that act like cunts by white people mostly to virtue signal.

nush

It is pretty stupid, then again it's used for white women that act like cunts by white people mostly to virtue signal.

Not quite right.

"Karen" was the term for self-important, entitled older white women that "Wants to speak to your manager".

A racist older white woman is just that, a racist older woman. But they don't have a name for it so they just co-opted "Karen" instead of making a new name for her.

left can't meme.

1. Steal GAF userbase by purposely causing conflict through abuse of moderation positions until you can smear the owner and instigate a mass exodus
2. Conveniently setup a whole new forum for that massive userbase to migrate to within just a few days
3. Wait for a corporation to offer you millions of dollars for "Your" "Platform"
4. Profit!

im not sure what they thought their plan would evolve into...their so called partners cashed out and cerium literally erased his name from
the staff list as he does not want to be associated with a crazy pedo friendly mental asylum but will happily collect the cheques but that $$$ amount would be going down
as these clowns keep splintering off into more secret discords and people are just sick of going to the place as its a toxic shithole

i honestly see that user base migrating over to somethingawful.com in the future because they cant keep pretending that their a gaming forum
as they hate gamers and SA is a paradise for them.

Maybe we could get a gofundme going and put in an offer to buy Ree off cerium and then have the forum re-direct to the trump campaign site
just to watch them lose their shit

gbbNYc2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom