• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaddam

That patreon face...eh.
h9TaeAP.png

I following her (and lot of other cosplayers) but I never understood this. I'm following you for bo.. I mean high quality cosplay. Why post this?

BTW I have beer belly do you think I have a chance to have a date with her?:messenger_blowing_kiss: I would even let her pay my bill

also, capitalism sucks

Cracklox

So I thought I'd conduct an exercise in sadomasochism and see how long I could endure the GF thread on Reeeee after the latest shooting. Usual predictable 'ACAB! Guy who passed out in his car from being too drunk, refused sobriety test, resisted arrest, threw punches at officers, stole their taser and pointed it at police was a good guy who did nothing wrong!'

Anyway, it did lead to finding this doozie of a post to make it a semi worthwhile venture

X4WRDV6.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So I thought I'd conduct an exercise in sadomasochism and see how long I could endure the GF thread on Reeeee after the latest shooting. Usual predictable 'ACAB! Guy who passed out in his car from being too drunk, refused sobriety test, resisted arrest, threw punches at officers, stole their taser and pointed it at police was a good guy who did nothing wrong!'

Anyway, it did lead to finding this doozie of a post to make it a semi worthwhile venture

X4WRDV6.jpg

Waiting for the update post where they “cancel” their own family.

I’ve never seen a place that was so eager and self righteous that they brag about cutting off contact with their parents because they can’t handle a disagreement.

X4WRDV6.jpg

Where's that ERA "we're your family now" post when ya need it? lol

The new Atlanta shooting thread where they say he was shot for sleeping in his car (no mention of driving drunk which kills thousands a year, fighting officers and taking a weapon from them that could incapacitate them long enough to take their firearm.)

Oh and a new classic Era thread.

"cop pulls over to work out her white guilt through a traumatized black child"

How do some of these people function in day to day interactions with people. They are so far from reality it's baffling. The officer literally has her required vest on with handcuffs, radio, magazines, and less than lethal tools and people are bitching and moaning. She is out there doing community policing, getting to know the people in his district/beat and they are complaining. Literally nothing will satisfy them besides dead police.

YukiOnna

X4WRDV6.jpg

He made me surprisedpikachu.jpg so I'll give him that.

Same Atlanta shooting thread. Someone banned for saying cops aren't taxis. Also

"Why the fuck did they even try to arrest him?! WHY!?!!!!!!!! He said he didn't want to drive and he even admitted he was drunk, JUST HELP HIM GET HOME! GOD FUCKING DAMNIT I'M TIRED OF THIS SHIT!!!! How fucking stupid do you have to be to be a police officer and encounter a situation like this that can be resolved without resorting to incarceration and then STILL DO IT ANYWAY after the man was trying to cooperate?!"

This dumbasses don't realize that there are consequences for illegal and dangerous actions. This guy drove to a Wendy's drunk, was so drunk he passed out in his car, and people just want the police to drive him home. What then if he gains access to someone else's car after the police drive him home and he then kills an entire family while driving drunk. It's on the cops then.

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
Same Atlanta shooting thread. Someone banned for saying cops aren't taxis. Also

"Why the fuck did they even try to arrest him?! WHY!?!!!!!!!! He said he didn't want to drive and he even admitted he was drunk, JUST HELP HIM GET HOME! GOD FUCKING DAMNIT I'M TIRED OF THIS SHIT!!!! How fucking stupid do you have to be to be a police officer and encounter a situation like this that can be resolved without resorting to incarceration and then STILL DO IT ANYWAY after the man was trying to cooperate?!"

This dumbasses don't realize that there are consequences for illegal and dangerous actions. This guy drove to a Wendy's drunk, was so drunk he passed out in his car, and people just want the police to drive him home. What then if he gains access to someone else's car after the police drive him home and he then kills an entire family while driving drunk. It's on the cops then.

If 100% soy courses through your veins, you will never understand that.

Last edited:

Fushitsusha

Banned

X4WRDV6.jpg

He needs to get out of my country. Seen him on other native forums behaving like a genuine cuck. Maybe if he wasn't such a brainwashed ignorant he would understand that the statement of being a civilian is the opposite of racist or evil, and thus there is not necessarily a contrasting opinion or action of having an adopted child from India either.

It's pathetic accusing your already ultra-woke family that they're not woke enough. This is lost on him.

Last edited:

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I really don’t understand how saying “cops aren’t taxis” is ban worthy. It’s a pretty benign statement that, at worst, is a difference in opinion of how the police should behave.

Just seems like a terribly transparent “I don’t like what you said” kind of ban.

Fushitsusha

Banned
LMAO what? Did they really want a drunk driver to be let go after driving drunk, a highly illegal act? That's like saying a murderer should be let go because he is begging and not killing at the moment of arrest. Goes for any type of criminal activity.

This world. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

I'm all for it though, let criminals completely run loose and it will be evident how quickly these idiots change their loony tune.

Last edited:

JORMBO

Darkness no more
LMAO what? Did they really want a drunk driver to be let go after driving drunk, a highly illegal act? That's like saying a murderer should be let go because he is begging and not killing at the moment of arrest.

This world. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

I'm all for it though, let criminals completely run loose and it will be evident how quickly these idiots change their loony tune.

Cops should have taken him home, tucked him in and read him a bedtime story.

Fushitsusha

Banned
She hates capitalism though ... so confusing. :D
It's not supposed to make sense. Really though, they add as many labels as possible because it gives them an opening and connection to those groups -- consistency be damned -- for the abillity to turn it into an advantage. The sad thing is that most are too lazy to see through the bullshit and keep enabling this predatory behaviour.

Last edited:

decisions

I am convinced the Karen meme is a psyop from 4chan to make it fashionable to shit on women and be misogynistic.

bIPUaTn.png

I think you're right lol. On a site that strives to be as "politically correct" as possible, you can post this and not get moderated. This is the site that turned Colin Moriarty into Voldemort because he posted a Twitter joke about women talking a lot, and now we have people making posts like this. I mean really what is the joke here?

Daffy Duck

bIPUaTn.png

I think you're right lol. On a site that strives to be as "politically correct" as possible, you can post this and not get moderated. This is the site that turned Colin Moriarty into Voldemort because he posted a Twitter joke about women talking a lot, and now we have people making posts like this. I mean really what is the joke here?

the joke is white women. They hate them.

Daffy Duck

There’s no worthy discussion to be had in the majority of Era threads yet they remain open

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch

There’s no worthy discussion to be had in the majority of Era threads yet they remain open
They deleted the thread lol

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Last edited:

Javthusiast

Banned
Apparently it is forbidden to compare the tone and emotions one feels for certain medias with that of Schindlers List.

It is forbidden by law. Sjws have spoken.

How the hell did it go this far? How is Jason such a moron, and how are people defending him and attacking that comparison?

Last edited:

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
Apparently it is forbidden to compare the tone and emotions one feels for certain medias with that of Schindlers List.

How the hell did it go this far? How is Jason such a moron, and how are people defending him and attacking that comparison?

Because a small portion of people are terrible human beings and an even smaller portion of people need to express that on social media.

FUBARx89

I like how they kept slating Barlog, when he's said JS should keep reporting on what he does. Clearly they've only looked at the OP

nush

Jason forgot he's no longer working at Kotaku so these companies he's pissed off in the past no longer have to put up with it. Jason is so used to having an SJW army and Kotaku protection that he's starting to feel its absence. Nobody cares about that game section of Bloomberg.

FUBARx89

Jason forgot he's no longer working at Kotaku so these companies he's pissed off in the past no longer have to put up with it. Jason is so used to having an SJW army and Kotaku protection that he's starting to feel its absence. Nobody cares about that game section of Bloomberg.

But, but, but he's sticking it to the big bad guys at gawker or whatever by......working for bloomberg.

He comes across as a right little arrogant shit rag. Wasn't he a pure edgelord with questionable posts on forums way back when? Sure I saw one of you guys mention it before.

nush

But, but, but he's sticking it to the big bad guys at gawker or whatever by......working for bloomberg.

He comes across as a right little arrogant shit rag. Wasn't he a pure edgelord with questionable posts on forums way back when? Sure I saw one of you guys mention it before.

Angry short man syndrome that craves credibility above all else.

Vaelka

h9TaeAP.png

I following her (and lot of other cosplayers) but I never understood this. I'm following you for bo.. I mean high quality cosplay. Why post this?

BTW I have beer belly do you think I have a chance to have a date with her?:messenger_blowing_kiss: I would even let her pay my bill

also, capitalism sucks

I wonder what she thinks about pop-Feminism considering her lewd cosplay?

My problem with these people isn't that they call themselves Feminists, it's that they're cowardly as shit.
There's a lot of people who identify as Feminists and hang around those groups but they never say anything when people are sex-negative and bitch about sexualized content, because they're cowards.
It's the same with people who only make fun of people for complaining that characters aren't sexy enough but then they don't say anything when people complain that characters are too sexy.
I saw this A LOT with the whole Tifa thing, people who mocked others who thought that Tifa had been censored and that her boobs weren't big enough and said that it didn't matter and was a stupid thing to get worked up about.
But then they just totally ignored when people did the opposite thing and threw tantrums because they thought that her boobs were too big and were upset that she wasn't wearing pants.

Like be fucking consistent for fuck sake...

She even calls herself an Intersectional Feminist... And those are the types of Feminists that adhere to the Sarkeesians of the world.
But then she does cosplay from Highschool of the dead and shit like that, wtf lol?

Last edited by a moderator:

recma12

Fucking stupid.

a) Schinders Liste is not a documentary, the people Amon Goeb shoots from his balcony don't really die

b) the douchebag Schreier is arguing with didn't say "TLOU2 is as important as Schindlers Liste", he said playing the game it made him "feel like it". He didn't compare the two things, he compared the feelings he had while consuming them. Big difference.

BUT it's 2020, people actively looking for stuff to get outraged over.

Daffy Duck

He is the king of ResetERA, one of the few people left who is in the industry so they fawn over everything he says and does because they don’t want to piss him off and make him leave

Last edited:

benjipwns

Banned
LMAO what? Did they really want a drunk driver to be let go after driving drunk, a highly illegal act?

nush

"TLOU2 is as important as Schindlers Liste", he said playing the game it made him "feel like it". He didn't compare the two things, he compared the feelings he had while consuming them. Big difference.

I think the big difference comes from you reading English as a second language taking the words as a literal translation and missing the nuance.

You don't compare a movie that sensitively covers a horrific historic event with a a brand new video game about shooting zombies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom