• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Bird

Matsuno's Goebbels
What if a special kind of cuck happens to believe that they have no ownership of their own penis?

What if their wives, or their wives' boyfriends, claim ownership over their penises?

Does that means that they wouldn't be allowed to enter a "Penis Owner" bathroom?

Reason 393 as to why Resetera has a bad reputation.

Sure Resetera is something that is antiquated as most people traded in forums for social media and Discord, but they are really accelerating their death.

Cracklox

Wait, if I'm a penis owner but decide to identify as (references chart from last page) a zie does that mean I can use the women- sorry vagina owners toilet.

Asking for friend btw

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
Here's a handy first hand account of SA turning to shit, complete with images:
www.reddit.com/r/stupidpol/comments/ej64zs/lets_talk_about_former_internet_sensation/
Edit: Holy balls, I didn't know including the HTTP part would past the entire bastion of text here, sorry about that.
Holy shit.

Same language.

Same behaviour.

Same sequence of events.

Same cause.

You’d swear every person involved in the SA clusterfuck is also on Reeeeee. The similarities are way beyond uncanny, it’s straight-up terrifying.

Grinchy

Banned
I'm making my final payments on my penis, but when the day comes that I fully own it, I'll be a penis owner who sits down to pee as well.

There's no such thing as pissing into the toilet and not having it speckle out. You think it isn't because "your aim is so good" but even the simplest understanding of fluid dynamics will show you that there's nothing you can do to stop the piss speckles from accumulating if you stand to piss.

SkylineRKR

Cleaning my toilet all the time. I also tell it to my girlfriends and female co workers, its not about our aim. I fight the good fight. I practically never sit, its like the urge of taking a dump is coming up then.

Title change to Penis Owners and Banned for using the word Guys. Yeah this forum hit a new low. Could it get lower? no but they did so anyway. Props.

Time to message those cretins again, a week and stlll no account deletion.

"again, delete my account by GDPR rules. Dutch citizen. I don't want to be affiliated with this freak show"

Regards, straight while male who isn't your crowd anyway"

This should come through.

Last edited:

notseqi

Isn’t this the magical answer for the locker room / toilet issue? Instead of calling them Male and Female toilets, call them Penis Owner and Vagina Owner toilets?

Checkmate.
Just say penis/vajayjay toilets, it's more suitable for people who are just loaning their genitalia, but switching it out for next years model.

SkylineRKR

Ree rule number one:

Start your post with "I'm a transgender who hates life and I... From there on you can troll, drive by, be racist, the sky is the fucking limit.

The beauty of it all is, we KNEW someone would come in to derail that pissing thread with sjw tears and that the title would likely be changed. These guys are so predictable its sad really. Some members are still taking the bait and are surprised at being piled up by a bunch of insane fucks. I wonder how those oblivious to it all feel when they are greeted with their ban message.

Its fun from the sidelines though. Its always fun when others make a fool out of themselves and these chaps deliver in spades.

Last edited:

crumbs

The 5 day waiting period is over and I'm now a licensed penis owner. Finding the right sized unit was challenging, since I wanted to balance portability with stopping power. I also ended up applying for a concealed carry permit for my new penis since my employer was not on-board with my plan to open-carry at my workplace.

notseqi

The 5 day waiting period is over and I'm now a licensed penis owner. Finding the right sized unit was challenging, since I wanted to balance portability with stopping power. I also ended up applying for a concealed carry permit for my new penis since my employer was not on-board with my plan to open-carry at my workplace.
Congrats on the penis, now rub it for some good luck.

lmimmfn

I would be sure most of REEE dont do either and pee their pants.

I just realised, this may be bait, software is upgraded for poll, all the stand uppers will be banned.

Last edited:

notseqi

My many piercings in the area make a mess, so I pee sitted or use my trough urinal.
I pee sitting down because I did not clean the loo, now I don't do it because I piss in the sink due to my gf pissing me off for it.

In other news, we finally got a 'Urinal'.

JSoup

Banned
Holy shit.

Same language.

Same behaviour.

Same sequence of events.

Same cause.

You’d swear every person involved in the SA clusterfuck is also on Reeeeee. The similarities are way beyond uncanny, it’s straight-up terrifying.

What gets me is I wouldn't be surprised to find out it was a planned hit on SA. You have to pay to post there, and old SA would only put up with that shit for however long it remained funny.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
I don't know jack shit about the business side of websites, but I can't understand how reeee's bounce rate and daily page views keep getting worse and worse yet the daily time on site goes up and the rank is still that high.

Mochilador

Can you post the specs? :lollipop_anxious_sweat:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
rzMC2MC.jpg

Have they figured out how to ban the standing voters yet?

Dick Jones

Gold Member
rzMC2MC.jpg

Have they figured out how to ban the standing voters yet?
Ban the standing vote? They've stickied a troll thread that is as obvious as hell that created a Resetera Takes Twitter account in the website. That is next level shit.

I thought the Superman was sitting down and holding the door with your extended hand because the locks are broken.

Also Superman, did they assume his gender? Is SuperZe copyrighted by DC.

Ymir

zxQhOBp.png

Hang the black woman! She's not speaking like we tell them!
Feistyboots is mad:

Feistyboots said:
No, Halle, he was always a man.

He was never a woman.

Fuck off, you can't even get basic facts straight.

Wait, so now historically the person who transitioned was never their original sex at any point? Has that always been a thing?

Also it's delicious irony when they link to the twitter of transperson flipping out at Halle Berry all the while referring to Halle Berry as "dude".

Also Platy so mad they can't even keep straight what movie they're angry over:

Platy said:
The weirdest is that every place that you search about this movie, the most complex summary you get is

Jackie "Justice", a disgraced MMA fighter who has failed at the one thing she's ever been good at fighting. When 6-year-old Manny, the son she walked out on years ago, returns to her doorstep, Jackie has to conquer her own demons, face one of the fiercest rising stars of the MMA world, and ultimately fight to become the mother this kid deserves
Zero references to any character being trans.

So not only they casted a WOMAN to play the role of a MAN but it probably still uses "trans" part as a plot twist

It's almost like there's no mention of trans character since she was talking about a completely different movie. Even from that summary of the story it's clear that's a completely different movie.

Last edited:

LarknThe4th

Ban the standing vote? They've stickied a troll thread that is as obvious as hell that created a Resetera Takes Twitter account in the website. That is next level shit.

I thought the Superman was sitting down and holding the door with your extended hand because the locks are broken.

Also Superman, did they assume his gender? Is SuperZe copyrighted by DC.
I'm gonna steal that Superman joke, I will credit Dick Jones but everyone will just think I'm talking about Robocop! 😂😂

lmimmfn

Ever used a German toilet? Fucking splash central

4923464889_128e604053.jpg
This man speaks the truth and from experience i cant for the life of me understand why there is a ledge for poop, who the fuck wants to see that afterwards? Jez
Edit, too late on the poop shelf lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom