• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
isn't inclusivity the absolute worst!?
tenor.gif

Mod Perm Message:
[++Multiple] Another troll - your 'home' too slow for content these days? Every post is the same braindead reductive takes. We will be replacing you with an actual parrot. It talks more sense and shits on the floor less. Farewell comrade!

Last edited:

DrCheese

@JeloSWE here’s your post, it’s a permanent ban

Insanity - He simply posted what he finds attractive. What I find attractive, others may not. What I don't find attractive, others will find attractive. That someone doesn't personally don't find someone attractive doesn't mean they are unattractive in general. You may find there are people that more people find attractive than others - So what?

Having sexual preferences is not in any way sexism or condescending, holy christ. They really do live in some bizzaro world

Ionian

Another well adjusted individual.

SRCLum9.jpg

q7Oaufb.jpg

He's online and is a cosplayer or some shit.

EDIT: Those posts are years apart and not connected.

Last edited:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion

Why are they so strange? The question itself is bad enough but the weird inability to clarify is so common on that site. And even for this benign question there are people trotting out their medical woes "I can't drink while I eat because of my gastric band", "I have to drink while I eat because of childhood choking trauma".

v0jNMJ5.png

TaySan probably read my thread...where I don't talk about this...

eot

Banned

Why are they so strange? The question itself is bad enough but the weird inability to clarify is so common on that site. And even for this benign question there are people trotting out their medical woes "I can't drink while I eat because of my gastric band", "I have to drink while I eat because of childhood choking trauma".
I have a Japanese friend who doesn't drink when he eats, ever. It's the weirdest thing tbh, I could never imagine doing that.

Ionian

I don't either unless it's water and only if the foods dry.

Tend to be focused on the eating part, I'm old-fashioned.

Nom-nom-nom.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
That's bullshit advice when drinking.
I was brought up on the motto "Eating is cheating".
It's different, it hits you way faster, but it's out of your system way sooner (better for lower amount of alcohol or something you want to have afterwards, drinks not included), or eat before it will makes you smashed way longer, but it's going to be way more mellow.

Trust me, I know.

What if a special kind of cuck happens to believe that they have no ownership of their own penis?

What if their wives, or their wives' boyfriends, claim ownership over their penises?

Does that means that they wouldn't be allowed to enter a "Penis Owner" bathroom?
There's an entire section of the BDSM world carved out for 'chastity play'.

The problem with Ree, though, is first they would need to find somebody willing to volunarily spend 5 minutes in their presence.

lmimmfn

Another well adjusted individual.

SRCLum9.jpg

q7Oaufb.jpg

He's online and is a cosplayer or some shit.

EDIT: Those posts are years apart and not connected.

So you're saying he got genital warts( which he says he never had ) and it wasn't his sweet innocent 23 year old gf so must have come from him? lol
okkeyyyyy :)

Its too late but if he doesn't know already he wont die haha

Last edited:

nush

When a wild ree appears on GAF in defense of the hive mind.

YjcxAVU.png

Here's the classic defusing statement they can hide behind to look like they are giving a "Fair"opinion "I don't disagree with this". But what they are really saying is the rest of the post shitting on GAF.

And as always you don't need to click on the profile to know what post history you're going to see. But you do need that confirmation bias scratching, no posts since September then 3 this week. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Edit: Boom Headshot. (y)

Last edited:
At the end of the day I still can’t grasp the reality that these kind of people exist and they’re taken seriously. Like howwww?
They piss everyone and then go pikachu face when people react to their toxic aura. Fuck reeee-mobs, nothing but delusional clowns with unlimited privileges.
Take some of their comfort from them and the they’ll “maybe” realize. Real world is another dimension in their echo chamber. Fuck their fake feminism and fuck their bullshit ideologies. How about some actual support for poor women who are unlucky to not be born in US or Europe? Do they think they give a shit if peepee is a male genitalia or not or if Abby is normal or not? Oh no let’s focus on muh muscles. The world is truly changed now for the better. They don’t know the first thing about Islam then ban people for islamophobia. Being white is a crime now ffs.
They mock US they mock everything slightly right then let them taste what their shitty idea of the world would feel then. Sorry for the rant but jeez that place is something else. I’m so glad I find you sane people. Love y’all!

When a wild ree appears on GAF in defense of the hive mind.

YjcxAVU.png

Here's the classic defusing statement they can hide behind to look like they are giving a "Fair"opinion "I don't disagree with this". But what they are really saying is the rest of the post shitting on GAF.

And as always you don't need to click on the profile to know what post history you're going to see. But you do need that confirmation bias scratching, no posts since September then 3 this week. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Edit: Boom Headshot. (y)

Fuck I hate this idea of right vs left. It's so childish and not based in any reality. It's what you get from a two party system and education like the USA, Australia is much this way as well. It's a stupid and self-serving concept that a human can't bounce around the entire spectrum or have a unique thought or be left on one idea and then right on another and then down the middle or....perhaps have zero care to even take a particular view at all or...change their point of view over time/education. The extremists love to throw labels out there, pigeon hole their self proclaimed enemies and generally are so unaccepting and unempathetic that I rarely engage with them in any lasting or meaningful way. On GAF you're free to debate left vs right but it's not a binary label that fits a cute little tick box, FFS. Expand your view of the world and more specifically the person/group you're discussing something with.

Ironically all that is a mirror to extreme minorities controlling the soap box and the silent majority not wanting to participate or being forced out of the conversation through extremist's intolerance and inability to live and let live. Another poster commented a week or two ago about Authoritarians and how those two cross sections from left and right are the real current day issues. I felt it was fucking spot on.

Last edited:

ebevan91

I don't know if we're still talking about standing or sitting to pee but if it's like 2:47am and I gotta get up to pee I'm probably sitting.

nush nush man THANK YOU for linking me this. Gonna have a LOTTA fun with this one. Been wanting to roast some of those Eratard for a long time now. I wanna see how badly the rest of y'all rib them, too. They honestly deserve the criticism and ridicule.

Tschumi

I wrote 2 posts in my entire time on resetera that went against the grain of the thread I posted them in. First post, I got a 2 week temporary ban, second time, perma ban for being a troll. Other posts I wrote included heartfelt odes to games I love, sports threads, nostalgic lists, whatever~ It's a tinderbox. I personally align quite a bit with their general progressive stance, but the militant way in which they persecute people who may have one opinion out of 100 out of step with their own is pretty disconcerting.

SeanTron

Neo Member
I wrote 2 posts in my entire time on resetera that went against the grain of the thread I posted them in. First post, I got a 2 week temporary ban, second time, perma ban for being a troll. Other posts I wrote included heartfelt odes to games I love, sports threads, nostalgic lists, whatever~ It's a tinderbox. I personally align quite a bit with their general progressive stance, but the militant way in which they persecute people who may have one opinion out of 100 out of step with their own is pretty disconcerting.
The politics subsection here is dominated by right wing types but overall most gaf posters seem left leaning. Just not militant about it, not woke cultists, and tolerant of varied viewpoints in discussion. No need to walk on eggshells!

LarknThe4th

I dont know, doesn't it come across as sloppy seconds when everyone wants Joe over here, like the only reason he would even consider posting at neogaf would be because he was ditched from his desired site

Begging him to jump over looks kinda desperate....

Last edited:

recma12

I see more and more permanent bans with the ban reason "troll account".

Such an easy workaround for mods to issue these a long ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom