• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Facts are bad
QOZSUhU.png

Downright hate speech right there.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Facts are bad
QOZSUhU.png

Is there even one single Swedish mod? I l live here, he’s stating facts and he gets banned? Holy fucking shit, I don’t understand anything anymore.

SkylineRKR

He should've said integration is a tremendous success over there without posting a source and he wouldn't be banned.

They simply didn't want their members to read such statistics.

Last edited:

eot

Banned
Is there even one single Swedish mod? I l live here, he’s stating facts and he gets banned? Holy fucking shit, I don’t understand anything anymore.
You know what's funny: I was going to say that facts don't matter, and all that matters is that your posts support the idea that minority or 'underprivileged' groups are suffering at higher rate, and that said suffering is the fault of white men. However, that posts basically says that, it says immigrants are suffering more because white people didn't integrate them properly - he still got banned, because he said it could never have worked, thus deflecting blame away.

SkylineRKR

WTF, he's getting banned for speaking facts. This issue is known and mentioned in the local media outlets that immigrants here are hit harder by the virus.

Its puzzling but he says immigration fails, and had no chance of being a success. They likely see this as a jab the 2015 crisis.

Poster also didn't state he was part of the minoritty, which would've been oppression points.

Poster failed the Ree exam.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member

It doesn't matter what the facts are, just what people in positions of power feel is the truth.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Seeing at least a suicide thread almost one a day on there atm.

Those people arent stable at all and the forum reflects that.

Unhealthy echo chamber that needs done away with.
Ah for fuck sake. Are the suicide threads popping up again? I wonder if that cunt mod with the Willie hears you, Willie don't care picture in it?

BizzyBum

Seeing at least a suicide thread almost one a day on there atm.

Those people arent stable at all and the forum reflects that.

Unhealthy echo chamber that needs done away with.

The place really has turned into one giant pile of cynicism and anger.

I mean, I understand 2020 has been a steaming pile of shit and it's going to reflect how people post and act, but like you said it's at a really unhealthy state over there. I barely ever browse their off-topic section anymore because it's even worse than browsing social media with how much anger and vitriol gets posted on a daily basis. Not sure who in their right mind would browse that shit for hours on end.

LarknThe4th

I'm pretty sure that this guy is a double account of crossing eden, nobody can be that hyped for that boss fight footage in a ubisoft game...

Why is that Crossing eden character allowed on there, whoever it is, is obviously shilling for any Ubisoft game

Seems really against the spirit of a consumer centric videogame enthusiast board!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Facts are bad
QOZSUhU.png

The rule there is that immigrants are above any and all criticism despite bringing an entirely different culture and social norms with them.

Also the idea of “ethnic Swedes” is racist at worst because they should just open themselves up to unlimited foreign colonization and at best because even Europe should adopt an American attitude toward immigration.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Yep, one on the off topic asking does jumping to your death hurt?
Jumping from a bridge in Sheffield, England? Claimed he was abusive and later mentions he was abused for a year by a family (using the word a mormon family not my family) in Ohio. What he did is never explained, usually people clarify that shit. Who goes from being abused in Ohio for a year to living in Sheffield? It feels like a cry for attention to me, it wrapped up super quick.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
The rule there is that immigrants are above any and all criticism despite bringing an entirely different culture and social norms with them.

Also the idea of “ethnic Swedes” is racist at worst because they should just open themselves up to unlimited foreign colonization and at best because even Europe should adopt an American attitude toward immigration.
Sweden needs to be more like France, anyone who went there conquered that. Too soon? I kid any French people who thought I was serious. I love you all.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Thing is they are right. Immigration caused by the War on Terror has fucked up many countries. It exacerbates problems when you have tens or hundreds of thousands of new people to take care of.

I’m not sure about their statistics but if it has been hitting low income minority Americans the hardest then it seems reasonable it would hit Sweden in a similar way.

Of course it is never about facts, if they disagree they will shut any inquiry down. They are anti intellectuals masquerading otherwise

Last edited:

JeloSWE

Just even skirting the subject of immigrants, culture clashes and yearly quota has been extremely taboo here. Only recently have the main political parties started talking about these issues more openly as we've seen increased segregation, ghettoisation, criminality and extreme violence (such as stabbings and shootings which used to be much rarer) but also as a new extreme right party has grown noticeably and thus bringing these issues to the light. It's not like the whole country is on fire or anything but certain areas have really gotten worse.

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
OI1a9nj.png

5HEL7s0.png

Batman is a crime fighter.
He's not suppose to be a guy who points guns at pregnant women.

By the way, why is changing the race of an established superhero ok? Do they want to see a White Man play Black Panther or wouldn't they scream racist?

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member
I dont see how that story is any different than any other batman origin. Gotham is corrupt, it doesn't need white supremacist cops because it is already mostly a ACAB situation.

And how exactly is ghetto or middle class Batman gonna get a batcave and all those wonderful toys?

Ugh, now.it makes me wonder if we are gonna see some sort of cringe level DC or Marvel diorama of all the white superheroes kneeling before the handful of black ones.

Ymir

OI1a9nj.png

5HEL7s0.png

By the way, why is changing the race of an established superhero ok? Do they want to see a White Man play Black Panther or wouldn't they scream racist?
It’s not that the company’s aren’t courageous enough FFS. Companies have shown us millions of times that they are completely willing to sell out on everything they believe in to make $0.03 more than they did before. The problem it’s a stupid not thought idea by some white CISHET manlet who wants to virtue signal so someone can acknowledge his existence for once.

also stop misusing the word Nazi to cover everything you don’t like. Expand your vocabulary

Last edited:

entremet entremet surely you knew what was going to happen here when you said you would still go to the place, right? Like, we've literally talked about this exact thing.

Ymir

LOL

No name black artist sues Lady Antebellum to make money off of their name change but turns out Lady Antebellum already had a trademark for Lady A so they're countersuing. Now according to Resetera Lady Antebellum are racist and pieces of shit for suing the woman back after she sued them for no reason.

It all comes down to "white privilege" apparently.

Also "legally disabled" man child Ksweeley wants a $17,300 toilet apparently... If only he got that tax credit instead of his parents...

Last edited:

Ionian

If the last My Little Pony convention he volunteered at had of just paid him, he could have invested in Tesla shares.

Oh well.

Ok but his name has to be updated to Bruce Wayan.

Consider the deal as a trade off for White Panther.

SeanTron

Neo Member
LOL

No name black artist sues Lady Antebellum to make money off of their name change but turns out Lady Antebellum already had a trademark for Lady A so they're countersuing. Now according to Resetera Lady Antebellum are racist and pieces of shit for suing the woman back after she sued them for no reason.

It all comes down to "white privilege" apparently.

Also "legally disabled" man child Ksweeley wants a $17,300 toilet apparently... If only he got that tax credit instead of his parents...

But did anyone working for or who owns shares in the toilet company vote for trump?

Better to have purity, cant have any guilt by association.

recma12

I’m not sure about their statistics but if it has been hitting low income minority Americans the hardest then it seems reasonable it would hit Sweden in a similar way.

I'm not from Sweden but Germany has a fairly similar asylum policy and demographic makeup.
And yes, low income "Germans" are also hit the hardest.

Migrants live (on average) in smaller apartments with more people, plain and simple.
Refugee camps are naturally a dream scenario for any virus.
BUT just by driving around town here, I noticed that there was a lot more activity on the streets in migrant areas and mosques were open etc. Lot of them don't even speak German, others just don't care.

I guess the only thing banworthy about his post is the fact that the poster blamed the high infection rate among migrants on them not following the rules. Don't think you can prove that.

We have more migrants than Sweden here and the virus is almost eradicated.

Honestly think the Swedish situation is so bad because Sweden is "ERA, the country".
There really isn't a more cuck-SJW place in the world.

recma12

Ionian Ionian
Yeah, the term eradicated was wrong I guess.
My point is, Sweden got fucked by their hippie-holier-than-thou-Greta-cuck attitude, not by the migrants (this time).

It's no secret that many of the 2015 refugees are shitheads who don't follow rules, that's why we had the police on the streets. The lockdown was no joke, people were put behind bars for hanging out in the streets. Bars lost their license for opening up etc.

Sweden was like "Please stay home, but if you want to be outside, we can't stop you. Kind regards, your government".
And now they act surprised that Somalis and Syrians who are used to getting beaten and teargassed by police don't take it seriously lol

DogofWar

Ionian Ionian
Yeah, the term eradicated was wrong I guess.
My point is, Sweden got fucked by their hippie-holier-than-thou-Greta-cuck attitude, not by the migrants (this time).

It's no secret that many of the 2015 refugees are shitheads who don't follow rules, that's why we had the police on the streets. The lockdown was no joke, people were put behind bars for hanging out in the streets. Bars lost their license for opening up etc.

Sweden was like "Please stay home, but if you want to be outside, we can't stop you. Kind regards, your government".
And now they act surprised that Somalis and Syrians who are used to getting beaten and teargassed by police don't take it seriously lol

To be fair, the Swedish authorities were smart regarding this. They CAN'T stop all immigrants (who does not respect police officers) from being outside if they want to. And they know that.

The police are constantly monitoring any far right/Nationalist gathering and do head counts to see that there are not more than 50 people gathered (they have made any gathering larger than 50 forbidden) and also check cafés, restaurants and bars but they kneel in front of the BLM demonstration we had here even though there were thousands of people there. Because what is the worst possible thing that can happen to a state? Appear powerless.
So they pick their fights wisely.

Megatron

OI1a9nj.png

5HEL7s0.png

you should have seen when the producers wanted to make Ciri black in the Witcher tv show. About half of Resetera hated it, lol. Fucking hypocrites, as soon as it’s a license they care about they are against it

Facts are bad
QOZSUhU.png

lol he just ’reporterted’ on how the situation have been. Its a fact that the mortality rate between migrants in poorer neighborhoods have been higher.

And yes that is in parts due to large portions of refugees here refuse to learn rules and language and keep on living with the same backwards culture as in their home countries. That is also a goddamn fact. That’s been reported on again, again and again here but people refuse to listen to those reports same as on era thinking it’s fucking ‘racist’ to report how things are.

DogofWar

auseinandersetzung-zwischen-demonstranten-und-hamburger-polizei-bei-black-lives-matter-demo-die-staatsanwaltschaft-ermittelt-gegen-beamten-wegen-rassimusvorwuerfen-.jpg

Lockdown means Lockdown LOL
Pretty happy that our police acted 100% uncucked for once.

Yes German police are a lot better than Swedish in this regard. The situation in Sweden is just outright silly at this point. I am just glad I don't live in central Stockholm.

lol he just ’reporterted’ on how the situation have been. Its a fact that the mortality rate between migrants in poorer neighborhoods have been higher.

And yes that is in parts due to large portions of refugees here refuse to learn rules and language and keep on living with the same backwards culture as in their home countries. That is also a goddamn fact. That’s been reported on again, again and again here but people refuse to listen to those reports same as on era thinking it’s fucking ‘racist’ to report how things are.

They'd rather have immigrants die than face these facts and then at least try solving the problem. That's how pathological they are.

They'd rather have immigrants die than face these facts and then at least try solving the problem. That's how pathological they are.

Yeah i guess people on ERA are as goddamn dumb as the ones who think as you cross that magical barrier between denmark and sweden people suddenly become swedish and are enlightened. Buuut that really is not what happens and it is thanks to people who are in charge don't want to deal with the problems because it is 'racist' apperantly to even acknowledge there is one to begin with.

I shouldn't go on a tirade here but i have been so fed up with our migrant policies for over a decade know and it pisses me off almost daily lol. And i have friends from Iran for example who thinks the same exact way, only difference is that they bothered to intigrate into society, learn swedish and get a job.

cormack12

Gold Member
They're idiots - the guy is pointing out that allowing swarms of immigrants and then situating them in the same area's will lead to insular communities and not integration. This will mean language learning will not transferred as well, mixing with people and communities where opportunity can be generated etc. Bristol had the same realisation after losing the capital of culture (more holistically, not just focused on immigrants): https://www.ach.org.uk/news-and-features/bristol-diverse-not-integrated-0

Ionian

auseinandersetzung-zwischen-demonstranten-und-hamburger-polizei-bei-black-lives-matter-demo-die-staatsanwaltschaft-ermittelt-gegen-beamten-wegen-rassimusvorwuerfen-.jpg

Lockdown means Lockdown LOL
Pretty happy that our police acted 100% uncucked for once.

The Juxtaposition of absolutely no black people being in the picture, and the 'Block House' sign, aligned with the guys being happy with getting sprayed with what looks like a free shower is hilarious.

I feel terrible for laughing at it but I did.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom