• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traianvs

Let's give all the people who bought Cyberpunk a nice big yellow star! Just so we can differentiate them and use it to cast them out!

That's a good idea, right guys folx??

That's actually an amazing idea. By marking all Potter fans you make it easier to recognize them and send them to reeducation camps so they can learn in a friendly way how wrong their idea are and by working being made free .
The symbol should be a yellow star
like the ones on a wizard hat, with the centre symbolizing the original book and each of the six points of the star for the sequel books.
I'm a fucking genius

#Phonepunk#

Banned
lol "CRIME"

BZFpGUg.png

IUA47NR7WZF3PFOPSTL7FVPJ54.JPG

KKnIi9a.png

""""""""""cRiMe"""""""""

Last edited:

MrA

Yakuza Kiwami is on sale on PSN for super cheap this week, why didn't Resetera tell me how awesome this game is for LBQT representation? I'd have paid full price for it in support!
ZjxNH90.jpg

Yes, that's really in the game.
among other things
also how long till they want yakuza cancelled for its negative Chinese stereotypes?

FUBARx89

Yakuza Kiwami is on sale on PSN for super cheap this week, why didn't Resetera tell me how awesome this game is for LBQT representation? I'd have paid full price for it in support!
ZjxNH90.jpg

Yes, that's really in the game.

Goromi is such a dream boat. They wouldn't appreciate her. 😍😍😍

#Phonepunk#

Banned

Tuff McNutt

among other things
also how long till they want yakuza cancelled for its negative Chinese stereotypes?

Era doesn't give a fuck about "racism" (whether real or perceived) against Asian people. They would be more apt to throw a white knight fit ala one of their heroes Patrick Klepek over the portrayal of women in the video chat mini-games.

MrA

Era doesn't give a fuck about "racism" (whether real or perceived) against Asian people. They would be more apt to throw a white knight fit ala one of their heroes Patrick Klepek over the portrayal of women in the video chat mini-games.
normally but they don't seem to like criticism of mainland china very much,

#Phonepunk#

Banned
love to sit on a patio drinking beer and complaining about "stupid people" not wearing masks

a0F81CN.png

just chilling in my patio of privilege thinking of stupid non mask wearing people while me and my wife and daughter don’t wear masks either

0kaKXIL.png

love when a privileged POS like this is complaining about shit they themselves are guilty of

Last edited:
love to sit on a patio drinking beer and complaining about "stupid people" not wearing masks

a0F81CN.png

just chilling in my patio of privilege thinking of stupid non mask wearing people while me and my wife and daughter don’t wear masks either

0kaKXIL.png

love when a privileged POS like this is complaining about shit they themselves are guilty of

in fairness, you don’t have to wear a mask when you’re at home 😒

JSoup

Banned
I thought there were some states that had mask at home mandates.

Pretty sure it's just mandated when outside. Or at least I can't find anything saying it's mandated when in your own home offhand.
How would they even enforce that? Safety check every home in the country?

BlakeofT

Pretty sure it's just mandated when outside. Or at least I can't find anything saying it's mandated when in your own home offhand.
How would they even enforce that? Safety check every home in the country?
It came up in a conversation I had this morning. I could have misheard or perhaps that person's was wrong.

Either way my response is that we would close the blinds and go on living life. I'm pretty sure that spending an entire day with a mask on is not a healthy choice.

Edit: I guess you could rely on people snitching on their neighbors.

Last edited:

SkylineRKR

lol that sad fuck is just showing off his patio. No pictures of the subject at hand whatsoever. Just a pic of a drink, 2 almost identical shots in a space of months? I hope for him it doesn't backfire.

Has a patio
Has a white wife
Has a kid
Is probably a straight white male.

Cancel incoming.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
I thought there were some states that had mask at home mandates.

I think this guy just wants people to tell him how cool his pergola is.
just think it's funny to show a photo of your family outside with no masks in the same exact thread you are calling people wearing no masks "stupid". nothing really deeper.

i detest people that complain about non-mask wearers. if they are posting photos of themselves not wearing masks, they are massive hypocrites, and i enjoy calling them out for such.

also kind of weird choice to show your wife and daughter to strangers on the internet.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
lol there are people STILL defending Luke Skywalker in TLJ right this minute and in full faith discussing the Star Wars canon in 2020. can you imagine a bigger waste of time or mental energy?

QopsTso.png

"Oochi?" hahaha. is that from a comic book or some dumb shit?

hahaha "wayfinders". haha no wonder J J didn't bother coming up with an actual name for this shit, you people will take anything with Star Wars stamped on it seriously, lol.

Last edited:

Ionian

lol there are people STILL defending Luke Skywalker in TLJ right this minute and in full faith discussing the Star Wars canon in 2020. can you imagine a bigger waste of time or mental energy?

QopsTso.png

"Oochi?" hahaha. is that from a comic book or some dumb shit?

hahaha "wayfinders". haha no wonder J J didn't bother coming up with an actual name for this shit, you people will take anything with Star Wars stamped on it seriously, lol.
Nerd shit but;

He's in the last film for a split second, kills Rey's parents. They later find his body in a pit with a wayfinder after they meet Lando.

As I said, nerd shit.

NinjaBoiX

As some OG members may know I used to post here a lot before Era launched. But at the time I had a pretty tight community in the BritGAF thread and as some moved over I followed.

The same community never really coalesced over there (we have a WhatsApp group now so it became kind of redundant) and I just never found it as fun and carefree as GAF. It was all so super serious and WAY too heavily moderated. Constant “user warned for next to nothing” messages just made it feel too much like work.

I would constantly feel like I had to reword or just delete posts entirely so as not to tread on any of the carefully distributed eggshells all over the forum, it just felt way over analysed.

Alas, I inevitably got banned for effectively saying what I’ve said here (with slightly spicier language), so I’m back posting here.

And it’s nice to be back! I’ve already had a little nosey about the place and it already feels like a much more fun and open place to be.
I have been so happy to be here and to be able to post my shit thoughts without a constant worry about overstepping some imaginary boundary.
EXACTLY!

It’s SO precious and overly worthy over there it’s stifling, I come to a forum to have a bit of a laugh and some carefree discussion not to put the world to rights.

fatty

As some OG members may know I used to post here a lot before Era launched. But at the time I had a pretty tight community in the BritGAF thread and as some moved over I followed.

The same community never really coalesced over there (we have a WhatsApp group now so it became kind of redundant) and I just never found it as fun and carefree as GAF. It was all so super serious and WAY too heavily moderated. Constant “user warned for next to nothing” messages just made it feel too much like work.

I would constantly feel like I had to reword or just delete posts entirely so as not to tread on any of the carefully distributed eggshells all over the forum, it just felt way over analysed.

Alas, I inevitably got banned for effectively saying what I’ve said here (with slightly spicier language), so I’m back posting here.

And it’s nice to be back! I’ve already had a little nosey about the place and it already feels like a much more fun and open place to be.

EXACTLY!

It’s SO precious and overly worthy over there it’s stifling, I come to a forum to have a bit of a laugh and some carefree discussion not to put the world to rights.

Welcome back, we are pretty chill over here. It’s nice to wind down at the end of the night a get a good laugh, we have some pretty interesting (in a good way) characters over here.

NinjaBoiX

Welcome back, we are pretty chill over here. It’s nice to wind down at the end of the night a get a good laugh, we have some pretty interesting (in a good way) characters over here.
Haha, yeah. It’ll take a while to get my head around the new folk, but I’ve already seen a couple of the old members still kicking about here!

It is nice to be back, more so than I thought.

I find myself laughing and smiling here, rather than rolling my eyes and reaching for the delete key.

desertdroog

NOOOOO BIKERS CANT GATHER!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

-------------------------------------

KEEP PROTESTING COMRADES MORE NUMBERS LETS GET EM!
They should go protest Sturgis. It would make for some awesome videos, jpegs and HARD G ifs.

Daffy Duck

i remember you, a fellow BritGAFfer. Welcome back.

And yes I know exactly what you mean about conversation over at Era.

Last edited:

nush

EXACTLY!

BoldMarvelousFlea-size_restricted.gif

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

EXACTLY!

Hey man, good to see you around again. Welcome back.

Daffy Duck

They're making a list, They're checking it twice. Gonna find out who's buying Cyberpunk or Harry Potter. ResetEra is coming for YOOOOOOOOU.

They're making a list, They're checking it twice. Gonna find out who's buying Cyberpunk or Harry Potter. ResetEra is coming for YOOOOOOOOU.
tenor.gif

EXACTLY!

You're the one with the unhealthy obsession with Haley whatsername, I remember you. Welcome back to sanity.

Last edited:

Ymir

So many votes for cyberpunk, don't they know it's just an alt right cash grab?

graywolf323

if someone posted in that thread & only said Cyberpunk + Harry Potter they'd probably get banned :messenger_squinting_tongue:

This Harry Potter / Cyberpunk tag is a great summary of ERA. They are too cowardly / selfish to actually ban the wrongthinkers, so they will mark them instead, hoping that the community-mob ostracizes them and wears them down. Over time, the marked users will either get banned for saying something out of line or will leave quietly, and the desired result will be achieved anyway. It's not like the commies practiced these methods and documented their findings or anything. 🤷‍♀️

Saruhashi

Banned
This Harry Potter / Cyberpunk tag is a great summary of ERA. They are too cowardly / selfish to actually ban the wrongthinkers, so they will mark them instead, hoping that the community-mob ostracizes them and wears them down. Over time, the marked users will either get banned for saying something out of line or will leave quietly, and the desired result will be achieved anyway. It's not like the commies practiced these methods and documented their findings or anything. 🤷‍♀️

It also shows how utterly stupid they are. As if people can't just say "nah I never played either of these" online while playing the shit out of those games in their own time and posting about them on other platforms.

That's where their gaming forum is heading though. People pretty much pretending to ignore or actively dislike major games because it's less hassle than saying "played it and enjoyed playing it".

JSoup

Banned
It also shows how utterly stupid they are. As if people can't just say "nah I never played either of these" online while playing the shit out of those games in their own time and posting about them on other platforms.

I've assumed that eventually you'd find people using game tracking as a way to shame people.
"This game is anti-something, I'm not playing it!*
"Then why does your publicly viewable trophy/achievement list show you having trophies/achievements in the game along with your average playtime?"
"uhhhhh *banned*"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom