• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ymir

Here we go.. again?
LOL, yeah it's all the south. If you just remove the south the problem is "solved". I'm sure major cities really wants a bunch of leeches living off government assistance.

SCB3

Here we go.. again?

It already is! That's why its called the UNITED States

Ffs no attempt at any research here

#Phonepunk#

Banned
LOL, yeah it's all the south. If you just remove the south the problem is "solved". I'm sure major cities really wants a bunch of leeches living off government assistance.
The south is where 55% of minorities live. Then again it should be no surprise they would fuck over minorities so long as it fits their narrative
It already is! That's why its called the UNITED States

Ffs no attempt at any research here
Most of these morons are foreigners who only know of the US what their news media tells them

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Fuck it, call off the election. Call a draft, Trump picks 25 states, Biden picks 25 and give everyone 4 years to move to whatever state fits. Then shut the fuck up complaining.

Or for the hell of it, get the Hogwarts sorting hat on everyone and let it decide your state. I'm sure the alphabet soup brigade will love that one.

Imagine feeling unwelcome on Era (of all places) and not wanting to post anymore when you have so much clout and an army of mods at your side.

It just shows how incredibly fragile the 40%ers are. The sad irony about all of this is the tighter their safe space bubble is, the more fragile they become, because they can't build any mental resilience when there are no opposing opinions to be seen.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
look at these cute little pyromaniacs

EitRU8DWsAAbvWx

So someone posts they can't vote for Biden, as a racist, and aren't sure if they'll vote for Trump or not - and they get hounded and eventually banned off Era. All this on the Gaming side.

Some of the posts are absolutely vile and you can tell these "people" are one more lost election away from collectively losing their shit and endangering the lives of others.

Bwahaha, minority and woke clubs/cliques inbound. Get in now with your ERA Clear subscription so we can put extra staff on to manage your personal echo chamber for you just how you want your world lens focused. Once approved you're free to shit post the "open public" threads without the fear of being banned. We accepted you, we may even highlight your approved posts above the masses to raise further awareness.

All that bullshit because in reality they have to go with the popular unwavering opinion that gamers still want to play good games irrespective of who the fuck made it.

Last edited:
So someone posts they can't vote for Biden, as a racist, and aren't sure if they'll vote for Trump or not - and they get hounded and eventually banned off Era. All this on the Gaming side.

Some of the posts are absolutely vile and you can tell these "people" are one more lost election away from collectively losing their shit and endangering the lives of others.

Imagine what they would do if they had any real power. It would devolve into literal genocide pretty fucking fast. I'm not even exaggerating.

SNPlayen

Video games
I just watched some of the video. What a wanker. Greg Miller asks you to vote for Biden as a personal favor to him.

Dick Jones

Gold Member

Video games
I'm glad we get Greg Miller's opinion on which alleged sex offender to vote for. If you are influenced by someone on YouTube on who to vote for, the vote should be taken off you. Read the news (various sources), read your candidates positions and have some standards that your politicians should reach.

I thought that was part of the reason for Colin and Kinda Funny broke up, bringing politics into Kinda Funny's realm.

Jesus, what is it about Tim Gettys that makes you think he is overcompensating for past misdeeds. What's the over/under on him being a racist/bigot/abusive shit before being super woke.

cormack12

Gold Member
isexNwq.png

In woke speech: "If we don't give bigoted content a platform then we won't know that it's bigoted"

Actual reason it isn't banned:

giphy.gif

Thats too good, now creating reasons to bypass their own purity tests. Less backbone than a jellyfish. Also that kyuji was posting the same shit on every page and being ignored 😂😂 it was glorious. Need 4K for that shit. Someone complained that it was likely they had all just ignored them as well.

Coming soon: unignorable members. Minorities you must listen too!

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Thats too good, now creating reasons to bypass their own purity tests. Less backbone than a jellyfish. Also that kyuji was posting the same shit on every page and being ignored 😂😂 it was glorious. Need 4K for that shit. Someone complained that it was likely they had all just ignored them as well.

Coming soon: unignorable members. Minorities you must listen too!

It wouldn’t be that easy. Banning is always the solution to problems.

You can ignore them, but if you do you get instantly banned.

GymWolf

Gold Member

Video games
No surprise when the team leader is greg "the fakest cunt" miller.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
No surprise when the team leader is greg "the fakest cunt" miller.
12:37 onwards for Greg Miller's advice for those at home. Didn't realise that there were two Greg Millers working in games journalism.

In an election between two alleged abusers and degraders of women, maybe Greg Miller has the best inside track on which one to go for.

GymWolf

Gold Member
12:37 onwards for Greg Miller's advice for those at home. Didn't realise that there were two Greg Millers working in games journalism.

In an election between two alleged abusers and degraders of women, maybe Greg Miller has the best inside track on which one to go for.

Someone has to post this video on the topic about these cunts and biden right fucking now.

Imagine all the surprised pikachu...

Suddenly all the ACAB spam has stopped. I wonder why?

no ren speaking truth in there.

The naivety of the guy asking about the negativity towards the police. Look where you are ffs

Tuff McNutt

I'm glad we get Greg Miller's opinion on which alleged sex offender to vote for. If you are influenced by someone on YouTube on who to vote for, the vote should be taken off you. Read the news (various sources), read your candidates positions and have some standards that your politicians should reach.

I thought that was part of the reason for Colin and Kinda Funny broke up, bringing politics into Kinda Funny's realm.

Jesus, what is it about Tim Gettys that makes you think he is overcompensating for past misdeeds. What's the over/under on him being a racist/bigot/abusive shit before being super woke.

Colin is mildly conservative. Anything "right" of Stalin is frowned upon by the gaming press, who now seem to concern themselves with appearing the most woke to get clicks in a lame attempt to save their dying business model.

If I'm on the fence about buying a game, I'd rather watch a YouTube gameplay video or listen to the opinion of friends rather than the opinion of a gaming "journalist". Why you would want these people's opinions about anything else (especially politics) is beyond me and shows what self-absorbed assholes they are. Most of them are full of shit anyway (see Patrick "rape jokes" Klepek).

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member

Video games

ixyK2c8.png

Last edited:

Interesting post. These people literally think like cultists.
It's fascinating to look back to 2013/2014 arguments when game journalists were getting called on this kind of stuff. Journos like Stephen Tortilla and Jason Schrirrir of Kotaku insisted their gaming outlets were NOT being used to push political / ideological standpoints, even as the pink-hairs wrote trash articles. Then they began giving the excuse "everything is political", and now we're here.

Trumpeter

Neo Member
They are talking about Trump dismanteling the current legal system because he is a 'fascist'. "Vote for our lives", "The final election in American history""

The only way something close to that could happen is if their rioting gets severe enough for Trump to declare a stage of emergency (very unlikely).

It's more believable that a large percentage of American voters will choose Trump in this election BECAUSE of the rioting. I severly doubt any genuine changes to the voting and/or government systems will spring from that, though.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Funniest thing about the Harry Potter stuff is people saying “I wish they would just buy the license from her” proving how shallow their convictions are. Like great your entire moral stance can be changed through the magic of corporate paperwork

Last edited:

notseqi

It's more believable that a large percentage of American voters will choose Trump in this election BECAUSE of the rioting. I severly doubt any genuine changes to the voting and/or government systems will spring from that, though.
From an outside perspective Biden seems piss weak and the rioting is enough to definitely make Trump voters vote, while the BLM-side seems to have a lot more cases of 'ofc we gonna win, twitter said so'.

GymWolf

Gold Member

Interesting post. These people literally think like cultists.
You know they are fucked in the brain when they think polygon is doing good in the last years...

Last edited:

Roufianos

Been following the pre-order threads there. One of the worst things about that forum, other than the SJW shit, is the constant bickering and thread wining. There's no harmony whatsoever to any of their discussions and so much passive aggression and petty strawmaning. Can tell they're a bunch of miserable cunts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom