• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jooxed

Gold Member
Exhausted Walrus getting ready to spiral again

Dorohedoro

This 547 page thread about ResetEra is almost pointless when we have this one image to sum up the entire forum:

b5Rb46U.png
If I had an active Era account, I'd straight up be too embarrassed to continue posting there after seeing this, what an absolute farce!

Ymir

saving children is "crazy"

lPpm1N8.jpg

also leave it to a man in a dress to shame a woman for being against abortion

rQvwzUM.jpg

I love how they always have to make up titles to make themselves feel big that they're tearing down some colossal figure that is oppressing billions across the globe. No one has ever called JK Rowling the "Queen of women" but they're still more of a woman than Larry will ever be.

Somehow it's the people always crying about being PC and semantics over word use and meaning that love using labels and made up titles to attack and belittle others.

Last edited:

Tuff McNutt

They are talking about Trump dismanteling the current legal system because he is a 'fascist'. "Vote for our lives", "The final election in American history""

The only way something close to that could happen is if their rioting gets severe enough for Trump to declare a stage of emergency (very unlikely).

It's more believable that a large percentage of American voters will choose Trump in this election BECAUSE of the rioting. I severly doubt any genuine changes to the voting and/or government systems will spring from that, though.

According to the Era members who were here, Trump being elected would lead to death squads going around putting people into concentration camps, the economy going into chaos, us getting into war with North Korea/China/Iraq, and so on. I think Trump is a moron and am not a fan of him, but before COVID hit, none of this happened at all, in fact the economy was the strongest it's bene in quite a while.

If anything, how the far left is acting is driving more moderates towards Trump. People are getting sick of being screeched at that what they say is wrong. I consider myself fairly liberal, but have conservative leanings (like I am for drug law reform/decriminalization but support gun rights) and to those people I'm considered a Nazi. That sort of thing just comes off as incredibly disrespectful not only to me, but to those in my family that fought against actual Nazis and Communists.

And don't get me started on the whole bullshit "white privilege" or "minorities can't be racist" arguments. I've been extremely poor at times in my life (like having $10 to buy food for a week poor, not "I can't afford a $100 Amiibo poor" and my skin color if anything was more of a target in the neighborhoods I was living in.

A lot of biggest screechers on REEE are full of shit and have never experienced any real hardship. Like Nepenthe, who likens herself to a civil rights crusader in the 60s, but in reality, they live in a middle class neighborhood and work a decent job, while still having the free time to be a cunt on Era and make furry suits.

Tuff McNutt

He hasn't been the same since he could no longer volunteer for MLP conventions.

Hey, leave him alone. It's tough enough collecting a disability check (which apparently isn't ever enough, even though he lives with his parents and uses the money to attend conventions) and spending all day every day posting threads for retweets of The Baltimore Sun.

Actually, he's a brony, so fuck that guy and his waterhead.

Dick Jones

Gold Member

So who's gnna tell him.

s6hE9RV.jpg

Great idea. Don't pay $70 for the Hogwarts game but have WB pay JK Rowling billions for the licence instead of a royalty off a $70 game. The same WB that was recently considering selling its games studio should spend billions on a franchise to the author with whom they are on good terms. I'm also sure Rowling would have her name permanently attached as creator as a condition of any sale.

Apparently you need to be the recognised creator of Harry Potter as a condition of having a Twitter account according to this fucking vegetable.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Babylon Bee predicting Era threads now

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

e1DvqKU.gif

Dick Jones

Gold Member

ERA bubby, fucking hell.

dionysus

Yaldog

Michelle Obama gave an example of racism on her podcast. A person cut in front of her at a frozen yogurt place. The person didnt say anything to her or even acknowledge her presence.

Michelle thinks the explanation is racism. This happens to every human being many times in their life, probably a few times a year, white, black, asian, etc. It happens so much it is not even worth remembering. I thought her example actually proved how privileged she was that this insignificant incident stands out in her mind.

There are many dicks in the human race and the vast majority of their dickishness is not motivated by racism. Yet, we are teaching an entire generation to view everything through an incorrect racial lense.

Ymir

s6hE9RV.jpg

Great idea. Don't pay $70 for the Hogwarts game but have WB pay JK Rowling billions for the licence instead of a royalty off a $70 game. The same WB that was recently considering selling its games studio should spend billions on a franchise to the author with whom they are on good terms. I'm also sure Rowling would have her name permanently attached as creator as a condition of any sale.

Apparently you need to be the recognised creator of Harry Potter as a condition of having a Twitter account according to this fucking vegetable.
LOL, like JK Rowling would ever be stupid enough to sell it and like WB would have the money to actual purchase it.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
LOL, like JK Rowling would ever be stupid enough to sell it and like WB would have the money to actual purchase it.
Why would you have a hostile purchase of a licence when you are on good terms with the creator and don't have the cash? Yeah ruin the relationship and let her run to Disney for more cash. That post defies logic. The person who hates Rowling wants WB likely to overpay for a licence so a 3 second 'based on characters created by JK Rowling' title card doesn't appear on a game. That's it, the endgame.

Why would you have a hostile purchase of a licence when you are on good terms with the creator and don't have the cash? Yeah ruin the relationship and let her run to Disney for more cash. That post defies logic. The person who hates Rowling wants WB likely to overpay for a licence so a 3 second 'based on characters created by JK Rowling' title card doesn't appear on a game. That's it, the endgame.

Drive a dump truck filled with money up to her house! that'll show that bigot!

Ionian

playALLthegames sure is some piece of work;

fndKIuE.jpg

That's not even them all. Must be a big strapping lad, let's look at his YouTube.

Oh ...

nush

nush

Hey, leave him alone. It's tough enough collecting a disability check (which apparently isn't ever enough, even though he lives with his parents and uses the money to attend conventions) and spending all day every day posting threads for retweets of The Baltimore Sun.

Actually, he's a brony, so fuck that guy and his waterhead.

He actually gave himself away as also working while collecting disability earlier this year.

Ionian

Their Mother died and his sister is in her 40's and didn't know she was adopted, asks if he should tell her?

Hrm, that's a tough one. Not sure. Ask the #1 videogame forum on the internet for that as it's only a minor matter.

Is his sister a TERF though? More important question.

iI8zpNu.jpg

Father says no, what you think ERA? Should I upend her life?

Obviously a low-level troll but the responses are priceless.

Last edited:

raduque

Holy shit this thread title. She is “killing” people??? For Fucking real???

Crazy people diving too deeply into things (harry Potter, trans identities) end up doing crazy things like trying to kill themselves because their favorite author tells them they are crazy. Yes in the uk I can see the government trying to hold jkr responsible because the uk government is insanely left.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Any more hot take KSweeley threads?

Last time someone posted something about him, Reee actually banned him (I' going to assume it was temp).

Is that Stinkles guy permabanned? Or was it temp?

TriSuit666

Banned

Never go Full Ellis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom