• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
It didn't save them. Here's the post TheYanger was replying to:
DyllN1A.jpg
They wouldn't be banned if they posted this
DF0ZZsI.jpg

To protect transpeople from transphobes Resetera banned a transperson. 🧠

VN1X

Banned
fCHNV9b.png

Been saying this for ages (even when I was still on Era) but it was amazing to see the blind eyes thrown towards the Rockstar issues. It's a terrible company but because Gamers(tm) across the globe can't go without their Red Dead and GTA everyone will just look past all the terrible treatment of its employees; such hypocrites. I believe they even have someone who creates many threads on Era with a Rockstar logo avatar. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

Daffy Duck

ZeoVGM on board with shitting up normal threads.

Daffy Duck

fCHNV9b.png

Been saying this for ages (even when I was still on Era) but it was amazing to see the blind eyes thrown towards the Rockstar issues. It's a terrible company but because Gamers(tm) across the globe can't go without their Red Dead and GTA everyone will just look past all the terrible treatment of its employees; such hypocrites. I believe they even have someone who creates many threads on Era with a Rockstar logo avatar. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

You think gamers across the globe are going to pass up on the Harry Potter game when it launches? It will sell millions of copies, I can’t even begin to imagine the threads of Sony do a Hogwarts/Potter themed PS5.

Ymir

lol just screaming into the void like Hecht. You love to see it.

Lady Bird

Matsuno's Goebbels
You think gamers across the globe are going to pass up on the Harry Potter game when it launches? It will sell millions of copies, I can’t even begin to imagine the threads of Sony do a Hogwarts/Potter themed PS5.
I'm not sure what could sink Era faster at this point: a Trump re-election, or Harry Potter/ Cyberpunk 2077 post-release threads.

#Phonepunk#

Banned

And also shaming people for doing the same as him

ZeoVGM
Visited by Knack

Yesterday at 10:45 PM
bombermouse said:
I used to enjoy here content, but isn't she friends with JonTron? I remember being disappointed and erasing her along with that boi in the bouncing ball.
Surely you could Google to find this information out instead of derailing a thread with "isn't she friends with a bad person???" gossip.

Last edited:

ebevan91

Couldn't even go 1 page before "problematic" popped up.

ebevan91

It is amazing how petty people can be.

When I see them complain about someone on Twitter I tend to go look that person up and follow them.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

So it looks like she liked a tweet by Kirstie Alley defending LGBT people from the BLM riot mob.

What a total monster.

Allforce

Haha that Ron Paul thread went off the rails so hard it actually makes the rest of the forum seem normal.

I like how the admin over there talks about how much sacrifice they've made for the forum, then tells a member to fuck off. All this over some crusty old white guy nobody gives a shit about.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Haha that Ron Paul thread went off the rails so hard it actually makes the rest of the forum seem normal.

I like how the admin over there talks about how much sacrifice they've made for the forum, then tells a member to fuck off. All this over some crusty old white guy nobody gives a shit about.

Holy shit you weren't kidding:

beTcckf.png

Ymir

lol what meals has she skipped? She made a point of giving non responses in the asian thread because she had to eat lol

cormack12

Gold Member
lol what meals has she skipped? She made a point of giving non responses in the asian thread because she had to eat lol

It was ramen she missed. Relevant.

If only you could resign as a volunteer These people moan about people getting fair pay, yet work for free. Of course quitting means giving up your power and prestige on an internet forum which is what they really dont want to do. Because let's face it, youre fucking terrible in your volunteer position.

SkeletalDisfiguredAurochs-small.gif

Last edited:

Daffy Duck

it all makes when you realise Nepenthe is a piece of shit.

ITT: It's racist not to know who Travis Scott is

RgPVIj7.png

GoodGrief.png

What on Earth? Are they even aware of the internet to know that “who?” Posts are almost a tradition in threads about celebs lol.

Last edited:

Jubenhimer

"Get back in line famous person! You're only supposed to agree with my political views! RREEEEEEEEEEEE!"

- ResetERA... Probably

I had to check online to see if Twitter is saying anything: Lol only Resetera cares about her like. Which considering Twitter is always on the hunt for a reason to cancel anyone says something

Last edited:

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Holy shit you weren't kidding:

beTcckf.png

ROFLMAO

Magical negro? This chick spends her entire life repeating the same three steps:

1. Checking out old white people's 12 packs of Mountain Dew
2. Standing against the wall and seeing if her growth spurt has kicked in from the intensive capoeira
3. Browsing TvTropes for new buzzwords to express her self righteous fury

"I don't care who you are, or who your family is," ? BANNED, dismissing concerns about racism. Gotta love the "yeah, well my oppression could beat up YOUR oppression!" nonsense.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
She shouldn't have since she was mentioning her involvement in threads of Asian takeaways. Not a racist slip of the tongue from little ole Nepenthe, surely she has never said anything racist.

Maybe the furry can't open tins of dog food on her own. Perhaps the midget needs grown up supervision.

Ionian

Yeah, I need receipts for this. This is way too juicy not to elaborate on, assuming you're not just making a flippant joke.

Most likely referring to this but who know, could well be.

Morrigan is a Satanist?
Yeah, I need receipts for this. This is way too juicy not to elaborate on, assuming you're not just making a flippant joke.
Most likely referring to this but who know, could well be.

I'm pretty sure she's admitted to being one later than this (meaning her friend totally pulled her in I guess), but give me some time to find it.

At the very least, if you search Resetera Morrigan Satanist, you'll find threads where she clearly knows a lot.

Last edited:

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

I'm pretty sure she's admitted to being one later than this (meaning her friend totally pulled her in I guess), but give me some time to find it.

At the very least, if you search Resetera Morrigan Satanist, you'll find threads where she clearly knows a lot.

Based on what she said, she’s not but is socially familiar with Satanists in her personal life.

Might have changed since then though!

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
women's rights = abortion = infanticide

whether or not they really worship a Lucifer they really believe in, they still think killing babies is of utmost importance.

their entire worldview is an inversion of Christianity. this is why for this mod, God is on Trump's side, Satan is on their side.
Based on what she said, she’s not but is socially familiar with Satanists in her personal life.

Might have changed since then though!

this kind of shit is why i can't take them seriously even as occultists. the standard design for Baphomet everyone uses nowadays was drawn by French mystic Eliphas Levi in the 19th century. they have zero grounds to claim those IP rights.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom