• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
it's funny that simply offering an opinion that isn't the same as his is "a shitty thing to say". merely the idea that perhaps other people exist in the world, with other preferences, is itself offensive.

Last edited:
Never forget;

To EVERY SINGLE ONE ? yes

It is ok to not be attracted to women with broad shoulds, tall women, women with wider jaws, women with breast implants, women that has a joe dirty on dvd.

But saying that you are not sexually attracted to trans people means you are putting EVERY single fucking trans people on the same bag and if you find a small shoulder short round face non implant good movie taste women and you don't feel attracted because you discover she has a fucking microscopic difference than yes, you are VERY transphobic

If she has a tiny dick that sounds like her problem, not mine.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
it doesn't matter how famous you are, everyone's a sociopath on Era

h0QcnB2.jpg
Before you're blocked, ask Jason is the reason he isn't in a relationship with a trans person of colour is because he is a transphobic racist?

Era logic engaged. I dropped a brick on my head from about 200 feet to think like them. God help me.

nush

From the "is he dead yet?" topic.

If you ever want to see the most perfect example of concern trolling this is it. #concerntrolling

eR6grXH.png

Scotty W

Banned

People completely unable to distinguish between a subjective opinion and the fact that having a subjective opinion does not imply a wish to impose that opinion on everyone everywhere.

It seems that fascists find this difficult.

MrFunSocks

Banned
This one's also a trip:

What appears to be a gay guy (with a husband and a boyfriend, oh and of course has an anxiety disorder and PTSD) has been getting "extraordinarily close" to his "friend" and is now worried etc. It's just hilarious how there are so many stories exactly like this over there, and they're never the snowflake woke Reeeeeee persons fault. Someone telling them to leave them alone etc is "emotionally abusive".

Oh and he's got OPs copy of god of war too. Good ol' Reeeee always thinking of the important things.

Last edited:

nush

This one's also a trip:

What appears to be a gay guy (with a husband and a boyfriend, oh and of course has an anxiety disorder and PTSD) has been getting "extraordinarily close" to his "friend" and is now worried etc. It's just hilarious how there are so many stories exactly like this over there, and they're never the snowflake woke Reeeeeee persons fault. Someone telling them to leave them alone etc is "emotionally abusive".

Oh and he's got OPs copy of god of war too. Good ol' Reeeee always thinking of the important things.

That guy is a regular in this topic, totally fucking mental.

Ymir

This one's also a trip:

Why is it always these type of people that have to tell people what great people they are? Seems to only come up in people who are emotionally abusive.

Mfu8PJz.png

There sure is an awful amount of furries on that site.
This has just reminded me.

I was at the vets this morning and they had this digital information board with different things for looking after your pets. Anyway, long story short - a tip flashed up which read

"Top tips for looking after your small furries" and my mind immediately went to Nepenthe. Are they living rent free in my head? 😂 Wish I'd gotten a picture now.

Dav-Kripler

Sooooo... Anybody read this yet?

cormack12

Gold Member

H15GPw.jpg

tenor.gif

Yeah it's a bad idea. Everyone knows that allowing comedy on that site would severely undermine all the talk of problematic content.

nush

Give them some time, it's taken them years to copy implement the thread reply ban feature GAF has.

nush

This poster is a rarely seen Ree mentalist. I don't have time now but I'm going to dig up some epic work related conundrums from him.

Strap in guys, Dis gonna be gud.

CthulhuPL

i wish someone made a yt video of some sort which would be a documentary about old gaf, the great schism and new gaf and that other place called voldemort's ass. I would watch it twice and sunscribe.

Dav-Kripler

i wish someone made a yt video of some sort which would be a documentary about old gaf, the great schism and new gaf and that other place called voldemort's ass. I would watch it twice and sunscribe.
Nah son, we need Erik from internet Comment Etiquette to get in there and do his thing

Is Naughty Dog next to be banned?

Last edited:

Dorohedoro

giphy.gif

It's time to cancel Naughty Dog.

Senua

Gold Member

giphy.gif

It's time to cancel Naughty Dog.
Naughty Dog try their hardest to appease these fruits and this is what happens.

You just can't win, I almost feel bad for them :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Skyfox

Really hope 3D Realms & Co continue to ignore the chronically offended and just get on about their day. Sure they'll start to threaten their sponsors but I'd like to think the money men behind the scenes have already pledged their full support towards all the devs involved.

Realms Deep has been a fantastic event btw. Pretty much want to play all of the games they showed!
This is the first I've ever heard of realms deep. Thanks :)

Traianvs

Is Naughty Dog next to be banned?
Why in that OP every case of the word "black" is capitalized while the word "White" is lowercase? Isn't this Racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom