• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.dilya

Banned
Hey look. If their credit drops from their massive debts buying all this shit, I heard an admin there knows exactly where to find a great deal on a car.

somebody with an account over there should ask them how many of those self righteous dweebs who have every next gen console pre-ordered how much money they have donated to “minority” causes in the past 2 years. I guarantee it wouldn’t even be enough to buy their favorite latte at Starbucks.

nush

Those madlads have done it, over 300 pages of pure TDS.

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

Rees finest mentalists in action.

TrainedRage

Banned
Imagine being so triggered by the president you have to check Twitter ever 5 min to check how he is doing.

Imagine being such a cunt that you wish death for the leader of your own country.

Imagine being a mod and believing you have the moral high ground for not banning people for breaking the TOS because they are literal man children who can’t cope with politics.

Imagine being a cuck.

FunkMiller

They actually want the guy to suffer and die horribly. Can someone tell me what exactly he did that is so wrong? Concrete evidence? All I read is fearmongering like he is going to round up all minorities and put 'em in camps. 🤣 I don't like the guy and wouldn't have voted for him if I was a US citizen, but I'm not going to wish a horrible death for him.

Trump is the worst President the US has had... but the US is also a free democracy, where checks and balances exist.

The absolute worst Trump could do pales in contrast to what truly bad rulers are doing in other countries. He’s a fucking grab-em-by-the-pussy cat in comparison.

To wish the guy dead is fucking imbecilic. It’s childish, irresponsible, and does nothing to improve the discourse.

I wish him a speedy recovery so he can be healthy for the election - where the American people will decide his fate, not the virus he’s spent the last few months foolishly downplaying.

Last edited:

mr.dilya

Banned
Trump is the worst President the US has had... but the US is also a free democracy, where checks and balances exist.

The absolute worst Trump could do pales in contrast to what truly bad rulers are doing in other countries. He’s a fucking grab-em-by-the-pussy cat in comparison.

To wish the guy dead is fucking imbecilic. It’s childish, irresponsible, and does nothing to improve the discourse.

I wish him a speedy recovery so he can be healthy for the election - where the American people will decide his fate, not the virus he’s spent the last few months foolishly downplaying.

I'm not a Trump guy but at least he hasn't killed anyone. Bush and Obama put the troops in harms way overseas and killed countless civilians, destabilized the middle east , etc. But Trump is supposed to be worse than Hitler because he wants to crub illegal immigration or something.

If Hilary were president we'd be at war with Syria and Iran, no doubt about it.

MrFunSocks

Banned

Amazing lol. Playing open world games and just walking around cities to “simulate going outside”.

cormack12

Gold Member

Amazing lol. Playing open world games and just walking around cities to “simulate going outside”.

Reminds me of that episode where that guy from Big Bang gets pissed off and says he's going for a run. Then open world of Warcraft.

Dick Jones

Gold Member

Imagine being so triggered by the president you have to check Twitter ever 5 min to check how he is doing.

Imagine being such a cunt that you wish death for the leader of your own country.

Imagine being a mod and believing you have the moral high ground for not banning people for breaking the TOS because they are literal man children who can’t cope with politics.

Imagine being a cuck.

It's a breeding ground for negativity.

Where are the threads talking about positive things like a successful fundraiser for LGBT rights or some heart warming story about an act of kindness?

The Last time I saw a thread like that it was about an officer giving a homeless person pizza which quickly derailed into ACAB even though if I remember correctly the officer himself was black.

I'm all for trans rights and most people probably wouldn't care if the site was positive about these issues but their constant negativity sucks.

GymWolf

Gold Member
Good to see his mental breakdown after getting scammed for $15k by a twink has subsided and back to his full time job of virtue signalling on era

Maybe he plan to repay the debt with the bank using virtue points?

Someone has to tell him that it's not like having bitcoins...

Last edited:
I'm not a Trump guy but at least he hasn't killed anyone. Bush and Obama put the troops in harms way overseas and killed countless civilians, destabilized the middle east , etc. But Trump is supposed to be worse than Hitler because he wants to crub illegal immigration or something.

If Hilary were president we'd be at war with Syria and Iran, no doubt about it.

They love to ban people for "false equivalences" but their constant comparison of Trump and his supporters to Hitler is really disrespectful.

I'm sure Trump is some grumpy stubborn old man with antiquated views and it's no surprise which party groups like the KKK support but Trump and the republicans are not invading countries, gassing people by the hundreds if not thousands on a daily basis and going around committing human experimentation.

What's the body count of the Nazis vs the Republicans? I do believe also that greater gun control in the states would protect more lives but even taking that into account, Trump isn't the cause behind hundreds of thousands dieing.

If they really cared about human rights abuses maybe they should focus on China and how it treats minority groups because there are reports there of people being killed for their organs.

Last edited:

Hudo

The fuck? Can't they just take a walk? I mean yeah, the pandemic is going on but there isn't a "y'all got to stay indoors at all times or else..."-lockdown in the US, right?

nush

Good to see his mental breakdown after getting scammed for $15k by a twink has subsided and back to his full time job of virtue signalling on era

That tweet does not pass the sniff test. How does she know what happened when the police are not talking and she wasn't there and a lawyer is already involved.

I'm gonna call it. There's a whole bunch of people looking for the next George Floyd, maybe one that actually passes the purity test this time.

I can't grasp how mentally immature you have to be to wish death upon somebody simply for having different feelings or beliefs about politics.

As someone who's personal politics lean to the more Liberal and left side of things, what happened to the tolerant left? How did we get here? Moreso, why is there a whole message board filled with these intolerant and spiteful hatemongers?

Ionian

I can't grasp how mentally immature you have to be to wish death upon somebody simply for having different feelings or beliefs about politics.

As someone who's personal politics lean to the more Liberal and left side of things, what happened to the tolerant left? How did we get here? Moreso, why is there a whole message board filled with these intolerant and spiteful hatemongers?

Most likely jealousy, especially for anyone doing well or being better off than them.

Most likely jealousy, especially for anyone doing well or being better off than them.
It has to be. It really does feel a lot like shifting the blame. I just can't get being so frustrated that you have to blame your issues on other people than checking your own situation and trying to make things better.

I understand that's easier said than done especially for those who are disabled or whatever but surely you can't hold that much spite for those who have done well for themselves.

Ionian

They'll still;

- Order from Amazon
- Buy electronics made in Asia
- Support Apple
- Buy sports clothing

Etc. Etc.

Yet call to an end of anyone with money and want everything for free whilst either being middle-aged or close to it.

These people are just angry they didn't get a free trip when they never even made an effort to try.

It's both pathetic and hilarious at the same time.

JSoup

Banned

I MEAN.
Even considering the circle-jerk nature of REE, I can understand someone living in a dense area not being able to just go outside whenever because of lockdowns looking for the next best thing. I'd recommend nature documentaries, though, you can learn something while you're at it.

after getting scammed for $15k by a twink

What's this, then?

notseqi

I'm sure Trump is some grumpy stubborn old man with antiquated views and it's no surprise which party groups like the KKK support
That's a really interesting thought... while the left absolutely have to vote for Biden the far-right has to vote for Trump. You have to be called every slur in the book by default, left or right.
It's very obvious but I didn't think about it before.

Elektra

Neo Member
That's a really interesting thought... while the left absolutely have to vote for Biden the far-right has to vote for Trump. You have to be called every slur in the book by default, left or right.
It's very obvious but I didn't think about it before.

They always have the option to not vote. While I think this happens on the far-left, the far-right usually votes anyway. I suspect the same goes for the religious conservatives. I was in a high school exchange program and ended up with an evangelical pastor's family who runs a church. I still visit them from time to time. They are not happy with Trump at all but still vote Republican because of abortion.

600Breezy

What's this, then?

grab a beverage, kick back and have a read:

my favourite part is to stop this guy from scamming him further, he tried to give him more money 😂

Ionian

I actually dug back trying to find it and the amount that's happened over the past week is crazy.

Kept having to pause and read it all again.

Last edited:

JSoup

Banned
grab a beverage, kick back and have a read:

my favourite part is to stop this guy from scamming him further, he tried to give him more money 😂
You've got the ree link, now go back a week for the GAF commentary. Shit gets wild.

I read through and.......

g1cYtCv.gif

GymWolf

Gold Member
Another topic about lack of representation? Another topic about lack of representation!

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
It's really quite something that so many posters haven't had the 'maybe I'm the arsehole?' word with themselves yet.

I'm not even bothered by wishing death on people, but the fact it's pretty much the tone of the whole forum rather than a few 'extremely concerned' citizens isn't a good look.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch

200.gif
I'm honestly surprised it hasn't been locked yet.

Ionian

200.gif

Never forget;

That wasn't even the first one on the same topic, first thread had people calling others transphobic for saying they weren't interested. Couldn't find it but remember posting in it. That thread seems far more tame.

There were lots of these threads, all with varying topics but around the same (you must like me you bigot) themes.

They went on and on for ages, was a strange time. Just weird stuff. Original threads I think had people banned for saying no but can't find them within 30 seconds of caring to bother looking. Those are just from a Google search.

Last edited:

CthulhuPL

What happened to the one mod (forgot his name) that was here before the great schism and supposedly went to era? His avatar was Samuel L Jackson...

Ionian

What happened to the one mod (forgot his name) that was here before the great schism and supposedly went to era? His avatar was Samuel L Jackson...

Oh that was bishopTL who was notorious for frivolously banning people here for his own enjoyment. He joined under the same username there but kept a low profile mostly, don't think he was too popular after the bannings here.

No doubt he went into witness-protection under another name though.

He also crowd-funded a colouring book I think. A man of many talents.

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
Its funny watching the behaviour patterns of people like jason. After a twitter skirmish always appears back on era to have his wounds licked by the mob and be told he was right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom