• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
This one has potential.

TLDR; 30 year old dental student turned to babysitting.

Completely true, completely.

3g3VP6N.jpg

ERA's 30 year old dental student probably thought it was a date.

Senua

Gold Member
Incel pity party

NRIZ8yi.png

2hwvJvI.png

looks like he's 24 going on 40, khaki shorts and a dog that's not even his that he calls a "Fur nephew". "Just get a profile picture with a dog dude, women will flock to you". The soy is strong with this one.
He's up shit creek without a paddle i'm afraid, he should just bang his dog

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
He is right about that one part, there are a few users who call him out in threads he's likely post in before he ever does.
Yeah, and I never liked that, but in the end the dude almost never engaged any discussion in a sincere, constructive way. Not really deserving of victim status.

He fleeing to Era and flinging shit and lies at GAF as soon as the election looked set doesn’t paint him in a better light, either.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Yeah, and I never liked that, but in the end the dude almost never engaged any discussion in a sincere, constructive way. Not really deserving of victim status.

He fleeing to Era and flinging shit and lies at GAF as soon as the election looked set doesn’t paint him in a better light, either.
Taysan mentioning there that he posted here wasn't the smartest strategy. He is now in their crosshairs and Taysan will make slip and make certain comments like the ones here that will get him banned.

SkylineRKR

He's up shit creek without a paddle i'm afraid, he should just bang his dog

Another guy just full of excuses to hide the fact he simply fails.

I met my current date during covid. The way I figure, also more females are isolated right now and looking for company. You don't need to pose, you need to be yourself. Unless you're aiming at the wrong crowd or use the wrong apps.

Those guys probably also don't know how to start a convo if they get a match. Probably full of self pity. Yeah, that will help.

Last edited:

Senua

Gold Member
Another guy just full of excuses to hide the fact he simply fails.

I met my current date during covid. The way I figure, also more females are isolated right now and looking for company. You don't need to pose, you need to be yourself. Unless you're aiming at the wrong crowd or use the wrong apps.

Those guys probably also don't know how to start a convo if they get a match.
People are just too scared to get rejected, you just gota force yourself to do it and you'll soon get over rejection soon enough.. just part of the process init. Everyone gets rejected, even a sexy stud like myself

no rly i'm a smokin fuckin piece of ass

Last edited:

SkylineRKR

People are just too scared to get rejected, you just gota force yourself to do it and you'll soon get over it. Everyone gets rejected, even a hot sexy stud like myself

no rly i'm a smokin fuckin piece of ass

Yeah I tend to compare a first date to appliances. I have the same feeling in my gut when i'm on the way to my first one. And afterwards its never that bad, even if you weren't hired (by her or your job, lol). Getting rejected can bite at first, but its her choice. Don't expect to struck gold right away. Besides, I also had dates where I thought I'll go through the motions and then i'm outta here after 15 minutes.

Last edited:

Saruhashi

Banned
I inconvenience others for my own convenience, how can I absolve myself of responsibility?

1E8vumI.png

It's perfect. It's just sooooo ResetEra.

"I'm not sure who's wrong and right here."

FFS put yourself in your neighbours shoes for 30 seconds and it's obvious who is in the wrong!

So your living next door to this family and day after day your doorbell is ringing. It's Amazon delivery. It's not for you though it's for the neighbours. Day after day. Hm, I wonder if I'd be in the wrong to ask them to sort this out.

"Bu bu but the doorbell gives us anxiety!"

Jesus, how often must the door bell be ringing then?

Even the fact that the thought of the neighbour actually being in the wrong crossed this clowns idiot mind is pretty damning.

"Would you mind answering the door for my deliveries every day mate? The bell makes me anxious."

Wow.

LOL. Later in the thread he says that the neighbour is just difficult to deal with. Yeah, no shit, asshole. I'd be fucking difficult to deal with if you had Amazon constantly buzzing my door to deliver YOUR mail.

Last edited:

Saruhashi

Banned
Two questions came to my mind. Isn’t there a bigger problem that these bells make them anxious? Is disabling them an option or did they tamper with the owner’s property?

I would guess OP is dropping in "anxiety" to try and get the community to go easy on them cause they have a disability. More than likely it's that they just don't want the bell to ring and have decided that if the bell disturbs the neighbour instead then that's just grand.

nush

I would guess OP is dropping in "anxiety" to try and get the community to go easy on them cause they have a disability. More than likely it's that they just don't want the bell to ring and have decided that if the bell disturbs the neighbour instead then that's just grand.

and it's not his fault the delivery driver does not want to step over to the window and knock. Buuut, maybe the note could be a scam to steal peoples parcels, it's not like the delivery driver would know apartment bell # actually matches ground level apartment.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Incel pity party

NRIZ8yi.png

2hwvJvI.png

looks like he's 24 going on 40, khaki shorts and a dog that's not even his that he calls a "Fur nephew". "Just get a profile picture with a dog dude, women will flock to you". The soy is strong with this one.
images

He thinks he is on a motherfucking eHarmony commercial.

Ionian

It's perfect. It's just sooooo ResetEra.

"I'm not sure who's wrong and right here."

FFS put yourself in your neighbours shoes for 30 seconds and it's obvious who is in the wrong!

So your living next door to this family and day after day your doorbell is ringing. It's Amazon delivery. It's not for you though it's for the neighbours. Day after day. Hm, I wonder if I'd be in the wrong to ask them to sort this out.

"Bu bu but the doorbell gives us anxiety!"

Jesus, how often must the door bell be ringing then?

Even the fact that the thought of the neighbour actually being in the wrong crossed this clowns idiot mind is pretty damning.

"Would you mind answering the door for my deliveries every day mate? The bell makes me anxious."

Wow.

LOL. Later in the thread he says that the neighbour is just difficult to deal with. Yeah, no shit, asshole. I'd be fucking difficult to deal with if you had Amazon constantly buzzing my door to deliver YOUR mail.
I inconvenience others for my own convenience, how can I absolve myself of responsibility?

1E8vumI.png

The landlord installed a buzzer system. Family member is disturbed.

He disabled it (not legally his right but the story does get better)

Here's your advice, speak to the landlord and in the meantime ask your neighbour to stop Amazon deliveries.

Or contact your landlord about the deliveries in a house you live in when you called him a scumbag, (honestly try that)

Note the start start of the post and end.

- new bell system
- bells are too loud
- disabled them
- bells too loud (he didn't disable them)

It isn't rocket science, just disable whoever is disturbed and just have the drivers ring their or your phone.

That'll be $100 for a delivery of logic.

Last edited:
So who is going to break the news to era that trump can run for president again in 4 years?

Will he though? I've never heard of a president making a comeback run. That doesn't mean Trump can't but maybe everyone will just move on and look to another Republican.

Ymir

Will he though? I've never heard of a president making a comeback run. That doesn't mean Trump can't but maybe everyone will just move on and look to another Republican.
We have no idea what he will do in 4 years, the point is he hasn’t been like past presidents and there’s nothing barring him from running again. And since Biden is a one term president you don’t have the advantage of being the incumbent which is a huge boost.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
We have no idea what he will do in 4 years, the point is he hasn’t been like past presidents and there’s nothing barring him from running again. And since Biden is a one term president you don’t have the advantage of being the incumbent which is a huge boost.
Besides age. He'll be like what 76 by then? That's Biden old.

Gifmaker

Like I said on twitter, the biggest insult here is the hypocrisy of being called a bigot by someone that close-minded and hateful. But...that's most progressives.

Seeing that there has not yet been action taken against that poster, I went the length to report the post for hate speech ("Human filth"), encouraging suicide ("point that gun at yourself") and celebrating death ("I celebrate it with a nice evening bourbon"). All these are directly against the TOS and rules of REEE, so let's see if the mods react appropriately.

FunkMiller

Yes, he can. There’s no restriction of being convicted of a crime in the constitution. And good luck convicting him of anything regardless.

Politically, I mean. I doubt even the republic party would back him if -

...what am I saying? Of course they would.

Gold Member
The fuck is this plum trying to say?

That we are all racists of course!

It kind of saddens me that people in that thread are so quick to throw the country they live in, for probably their whole life, under a bus. Just a bunch of Royalist loving racists according to them lol.

I’ve always quite liked being English and felt lucky that I was born here. I’m not pretending we don’t have problems, but there are far worse places to be. Should send those fuckers to Africa or Syria for a year, see how progressive they find that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom