• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SNPlayen

So a thread on "No Nut November"

A reasonable response

WKwhkzo.jpg

But Oh No, Triggered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DbxWNns.jpg

The truth is finally revealed

uyVyRCQ.jpg

tenor.gif
"Ex-domestic parter"? Who the fuck says that?

mr.dilya

Banned
Funny thing is all the black people on resetera really worship white people and crave their attention and acceptance. That’s why they post there in the first place.

:messenger_confused:

v0NgDTp.png
I always find it funny when people play the race card

Newer/young and inexperienced workers are usually cheaper than experienced workers

nush

I predict this will go just as well as last years topic. Early doors drive bys of "trans rights are human rights" and then the topic will sink to the second page.

Remembering the happy days of last year when they banned Ketkat and started a trans revolt, leading to a black mod getting demodded.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion

I predict this will go just as well as last years topic. Early doors drive bys of "trans rights are human rights" and then the topic will sink to the second page.

Remembering the happy days of last year when they banned Ketkat and started a trans revolt, leading to a black mod getting demodded.
taw_042jklk.png

I mean that first paragraph, sounds like it's a feature that you face discriminations and prejudices.... What a terrible way to put it.

lmimmfn

Wonderful, its that time of year again

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

According to the early returns, you’re looking like a prophet.

29 replies in 4 hours is not great for any “OT”.

Eventually some trans person somewhere will be the victim of a crime and they’ll all get to chirp in unison “omg during Trans Awareness week too!”

And/Or

Someone will bitch about the lack of activity and make a derisive comment about Era being fake “allies”.

Last edited:

Ymir

I hope the same mods as last year write posts about how they have to collect their thoughts about this important issue before posting and then never post again in the thread :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Edit: Also Messofanego wants his woke points for now wanting to play celeste because they were mentioned in the OP as nonbinary. I always base what games I play based on the gender/sexual orientation of the creator. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

gRcDp7r.png

Last edited:

SCB3

Also, not sure if I just missed it here but apparently definitions are now ableist language. Ubisoft apologized to these people too.

qzNrN1A.png

Wait til these idiots learn about what Vikings actually did

Oh wait, they were all white males, they'll condemn them

Last edited:
You can't say a character is fearful of what others will think of something like a face scar/burning marks, which would be completely normal and even give said character a more human aspect?
And yeah, imagine if Ubisoft went all in with the viking lore and showed them raping women and mutilating children...
God videogames are still so much stuck inside a child's mindset with people complaining about everything
Imagine if Game of Thrones was a game with the Danny/Drogo scenes in season 1 and all the violence lol

betrayal

Banned
Also, not sure if I just missed it here but apparently definitions are now ableist language. Ubisoft apologized to these people too.

qzNrN1A.png

This is of course obvious nonsense, but is it interesting how high the chance is that the girlfriend is...

a) a burn victim
b) is watching while GF plays Valhalla
c) the girlfriend is exactly at this part of Valhalla (which is a very large game)
d) feeling offended

Several mental disorders are involved here at once. The lying is actually irrelevant here.

nush

Wouldn't be any different to last year then, thread isn't even stickied.

I'd say the OP is spamming the mods to do it.

It's now stickied and they did eventually sticky last years topic as well, it made no difference to the engagement. For example, even all the many trans people on that site don't even post in their own trans community topic, it's always dead in there.

Last edited:

PK Gaming

qzNrN1A.png

Everything about this thread reads as fake to me. The number of coincidences, the fact that he mentions loving the gaming industry (which is so obviously a bold-faced lied, and if it isn't then... pathetic). Even the way he frames his issue.

You could absolutely probably make the argument that language matters and the way we approach talking about burn victims could be better, but he took definitely took a disingenuous approach. Like, don't use your girlfriend as a prop to whine your way into making a change. If this sort of thing really mattered on a fundamental level, you wouldn't go on about how you were embarrassed about your girlfriend's impression of the fucking game industry (which again, is total shit). Maybe even bring up how using this sort of backstory as a motivator is the issue.

lmimmfn

This is of course obvious nonsense, but is it interesting how high the chance is that the girlfriend is...

a) a burn victim
b) is watching while GF plays Valhalla
c) the girlfriend is exactly at this part of Valhalla (which is a very large game)
d) feeling offended

Several mental disorders are involved here at once. The lying is actually irrelevant here.
Its all a load of shit, complain for the sake of complaining and on change declare a win.
No matter how many times i see this image its funny as fuck, whether real or not, the look of pure joy on his face while his mrs is banging someone else lol

Exede

Can someone explain me the #fuckallwhitepeople thing on era. Like really explain it to me. Even white people say fuck white people... why? I'm a european, so this seems like a no discrimization against white people is allowed on era. When there is discrimization in other parts of the globe against all colors.
When one says on era, no don't fuck all white people that's a generalization you'll get attacked by everybody including the whites. I simply don't get it.

nush

Can someone explain me the #fuckallwhitepeople thing on era. Like really explain it to me. Even white people say fuck white people... why? I'm a european, so this seems like a no discrimization against white people is allowed on era. When there is discrimization in other parts of the globe against all colors.
When one says on era, no don't fuck all white people that's a generalization you'll get attacked by everybody including the whites. I simply don't get it.

It's virtue signaling how not racist they are. It's more of their cult like behavior. All white people are racist, but I'm white and not racist, but I can't go against the hive mind, so #fuckallwhitepeople (Except me, because I'm an ally) . That forum has already decided you can't be racist to white people for reasons.

GymWolf

Gold Member
They are fucked in the head.

Mohonky

See this mentality shits me. Didn't get the job = obviously racism afoot here.

For all we know, his wife could be a complete cunt, she could be shit at her job.....there could be any number of reasons why but why would you attempt to rationale anything when you can just use a cop out? They're racist / sexist / bigoted etc. It's not that "I" failed, the system is just rigged.

Did she go back and ask for the reason she was looked over? Did she look to them for advice on where she can improve or where she has gaps in her knowledge or what she can do to improve her advancement?

No, it's just racism. When you just go by the idea that everything that doesn't come your way is because of influences you have no control over, there is no incentive to improve yourself.

Chittagong

Gold Member
See this mentality shits me. Didn't get the job = obviously racism afoot here.

For all we know, his wife could be a complete cunt, she could be shit at her job.....there could be any number of reasons why but why would you attempt to rationale anything when you can just use a cop out? They're racist / sexist / bigoted etc. It's not that "I" failed, the system is just rigged.

Did she go back and ask for the reason she was looked over? Did she look to them for advice on where she can improve or where she has gaps in her knowledge or what she can do to improve her advancement?

No, it's just racism. When you just go by the idea that everything that doesn't come your way is because of influences you have no control over, there is no incentive to improve yourself.

The funny thing is that their take is actually pretty racist towards her. It basically posits that nevermind her personality, nevermind hear appearance and presentation, nevermind her performance in the interview, the most defining characteristic of her must be her blackness.

WarrenD

Another day at the asylum. A bunch of privileged cunts telling black people who “feel like they’re living in a warzone” they’re wrong about the police because they read ACAB on Twitter.

Kingdok

Neo Member
Howdy there gamers, took a while for this account ot get approved, but I wanted to thank you all for the excellent resource this thread has been for ResetEra Takes 2.0, I probably wouldn't post half the stuff i do if this and the KiwiFarms didn't point at the "best" threads, so yeah, that's basically all i wanted to say. Anyway, who else is hyped for the Cyberpunk threads?

JSoup

Banned
Another day at the asylum. A bunch of privileged cunts telling black people who “feel like they’re living in a warzone” they’re wrong about the police because they read ACAB on Twitter.

I like how the OP asks for proof, proof get's posted, and then ignores the proof to ask for more proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom