• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao that ivan post ignoring the thread
those lunatics are a danger for the trans people that suffer from real problems, I even think some of them make some ERA users actually transphobic instead of helping their cause.

Last edited:
mtB238o.png

"Yikes."

I hope it wasn't sus.

TVexperto

I asked marzoo on the cyberpunk discord. apparently the reason "Misgendering another user. Abuse of the report system"

she said she only reported the users that called her troll and cowards.

She asked me to find the post where she misgendered another user because she said she specifically always wrote "user", or maybe some user changed their gender after marzoos post to bait resetera to ban her.

sounds to me like era mods are making up bullshit ban reasons not even showing them under the posts anymore (remember when they said "transparency"? :) D

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
lol its the battle of ignorers. who can ignore who the most?

trans activists started off by ignoring the game. this didn't really piss off everyone else, they let them do their thing in their own thread.

but then everyone ignored them. this pissed the activists off, even though people let them say what they want, have their own thread, even shut down discussion entirely for a single day. why did this make them mad? because they felt entitled to everyone paying attention to them.

see, just having all the above concessions, that isn't enough. they have to dominate all conversations. nothing less than total hegemony from these totalitarians.

the activists are ENTITLED to your hearing what they have to say. that's what all this is about, a bunch of pissy entitled babies.

Last edited:
Kyuu is using new strategies. Noice.
He’s trying to get involved in CB threads. This time more friendly and understanding and less hostile. Tries to get replies. Shows himself as more involved with fans. He’s good at adapting.

I guess posting Trans flags all over the place didn’t do anything.Now he’s doing this..

It’s all so tiresome.

lmimmfn

Kyuu is using new strategies. Noice.
He’s trying to get involved in CB threads. This time more friendly and understanding and less hostile. Tries to get replies. Shows himself as more involved with fans. He’s good at adapting.

I guess posting Trans flags all over the place didn’t do anything.Now he’s doing this..

It’s all so tiresome.
Its only a show( or was warned but i doubt it ) to report more members, i hope so, i love me a good old fashioned ban assult there :)

There is not even an attempt to smoke screen the filth going on there anymore, the place is run by its most mental inmates.
I said it earlier and ill say it again, its absolutely glorious!

Last edited:

Chuckie

I asked marzoo on the cyberpunk discord. apparently the reason "Misgendering another user. Abuse of the report system"

she said she only reported the users that called her troll and cowards.

She asked me to find the post where she misgendered another user because she said she specifically always wrote "user", or maybe some user changed their gender after marzoos post to bait resetera to ban her.

sounds to me like era mods are making up bullshit ban reasons not even showing them under the posts anymore (remember when they said "transparency"? :) D

That is really fucked up. I was trying to find the post that got her banned but couldn't find any. She has been attacked the whole time, called names etcetera....and she got banned?

You are right...they are making shit up to ban people.

TVexperto

That is really fucked up. I was trying to find the post that got her banned but couldn't find any. She has been attacked the whole time, called names etcetera....and she got banned?

You are right...they are making shit up to ban people.
Yup, somebody that still has an ERA throwaway account needs to call them out on that shit.

Great safe space where people get called names all day and then get banned for reporting that.

Last edited:
5grQtFw.jpg

So now expressing excitement over a video game, on a fucking video game forum, amounts to "unpaid hype marketing". Gotcha.

And yes, what DREADFUL, HORRIBLE things CDPR does. Remember that time they raped and murdered all those poor people? Just utterly horrifying. Can't believe they keep getting away with these crimes!

This poster is one of the most miserable, intolerant, vile pieces of shit on that forum.

Last edited:

kyussman

lol its the battle of ignorers. who can ignore who the most?

trans activists started off by ignoring the game. this didn't really piss off everyone else, they let them do their thing in their own thread.

but then everyone ignored them. this pissed the activists off, even though people let them say what they want, have their own thread, even shut down discussion entirely for a single day. why did this make them mad? because they felt entitled to everyone paying attention to them.

see, just having all the above concessions, that isn't enough. they have to dominate all conversations. nothing less than total hegemony from these totalitarians.

the activists are ENTITLED to your hearing what they have to say. that's what all this is about, a bunch of pissy entitled babies.
It's literal "thought policing"......certain members over there are telling people what they should and shouldn't be thinking about.

Yup, somebody that still has an ERA throwaway account needs to call them out on that shit.

Great safe space where people get called names all day and then get banned for reporting that.

One thing for sure is that Black_Chamber would’ve also gotten banned if he showed up today. You can’t show love for the game anymore it seems.
How many people did CB77 topic got banned?

If Marzoo is a coward by their standards then Black_Chamber is the biggest pussy ever known to mankind.
Till this day I had only respect for the man. He had to do pandering or else would’ve gotten banned, at the end of the day it was understandable, there was a decent community there for Cyberpunk.
I really enjoyed talking to him in CB77 threads...

But fuck him. Half his peers and friends are getting banned left and right on his thread but he’s too pussy to show up.

lmimmfn

I thought all the fun would be had in Trans awareness week, but its ok that its a few days late, so many sleep nights to Cyberpunk release, so much joy to come, exciting times

Ionian

Don't know their previous posts but if they were banned for that, it is beyond shameful.

No wonder there is such a high turnover of (free) staff. Some of them wake up and want simply want nothing to do with the place.

Some.

There's always the OGs that helped facilitate this and refuse to give up. For no money, LOL!

Pretty telling what kind of forum it is when you can't get excited over a VIDEOGAME in a supposed VIDEOGAMEforum. Poor Marzoo just wanted to share her enthousiasm with likeminded people.

This cancer has to stop. This is bullying of the highest order. Especially considering that the inner circle of Era is known to be hebephiles/pedophiles.

lmimmfn

Pretty telling what kind of forum it is when you can't get excited over a VIDEOGAME in a supposed VIDEOGAMEforum. Poor Marzoo just wanted to share her enthousiasm with likeminded people.

This cancer has to stop. This is bullying of the highest order. Especially considering that the inner circle of Era is known to be hebephiles/pedophiles.
The solution is simple, stay away from that shithole, the more normies that get this from the cyberpunk nonsense the better, for their own sanity.

They're starting to ask in that thread why marzoo was banned.

And we've still got a few weeks left to go, folks!

(As much as I'd love to be playing the game right now, this most recent delay was simply....best for business. :messenger_smiling_horns:)

TVexperto

I love seeing the community finally coming together to question the mod behaviour AND LACK OF TRANSPARENCY. They are probably making up a ban reason right now to put under some post. She did not request a ban.

wow: i just saw that lamptramp called marzoo a coward only got a freaking ONE DAY THREADBAN.

so if you are a trans you only got a slap on the wrist (1 day threadban)
but everybody else that is excited for a videogame gets a full ban.

Last edited:
The amount of pathetic grovelling and sycophantry is off the charts here. 50% this pathetic and self-hating apologizing and worship will allow him to avoid a ban.

Fkgky5M.jpg

Last edited:

Senua

Gold Member
Love the in-fighting, soon they'll be fucking each others fake pussy wounds and calling each other transphobes as they cum blood through their fancy skin grafted "shlongs" BURN IT ALL TO THE GROUND

tenor.gif

Last edited:
HTtkm7z.jpg

HOW DARE YOU ASK A SANE, RATIONAL QUESTION FOR CLARITY! BANNED!
This is how they can skirt around calling individual transphobes. There is nothing more nebulous than the word 'company' as it can not function without a collective of individuals. They are calling each and every single employee at CDPR a transphobe yet are playing semantics to absolve themselves from responsibility in doing so. That is TRUE cowardice. To not stand for your own supposed beliefs but get the attention and internet props for being a front fighter of [social] justice. They're not even willing to put their account/internet persona at stake for their personal crusade. You either call every single employee (down right to the PR managers) transphobes or you call out the offending individuals, there is no in between.

And there is the crux of the issue, they can't prove CDPR to be transphobic as a whole so they resort to nebulous semantics like 'company' just to fill their weekly witch hunt quotum.
It really saddens me than people like these exist, these people might have started with noble intentions somewhere but they got lost and now need some serious mental help.

Last edited:

lmimmfn

Ohh is Black Chamber in trouble?
If i had a mental Era cap on i would ban him for dismissing concerns regarding transphobia

Meanwhile admin comments on Marzoo's ban
Reads as "er we might have gone too far" as so many questioned it.

Last edited:
that’s what happens when you engage them, you get banned which is what they want. I mean what is it that they don’t understand about that? Just ignore them goddamn.

But now it seems they're legitimately trying to make the very behaviour of ignoring them, a bannable offence, equating it to be attacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom