• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TVexperto

Straight from the horse's ass:
"Marzoo was banned for misgendering a member (whose pronouns were clearly marked) in a report. Her ban duration is under admin review at the moment, and Marzoo is welcome to appeal this ban through the contact us link. Also, this thread is not to be used to re-litigate bans."

FXLThSZ.jpg

what the fuck. getting banned because she didnt pay attention to the gender of a MEMBER WHO CALLED HER "a whining asinine coward"? They are grasping at straws to get her banned while the user who called her a coward only gets a 1 day threadban. safe space my ass.

lmimmfn

Last edited:

Ymir

I asked marzoo on the cyberpunk discord. apparently the reason "Misgendering another user. Abuse of the report system"

she said she only reported the users that called her troll and cowards.

She asked me to find the post where she misgendered another user because she said she specifically always wrote "user", or maybe some user changed their gender after marzoos post to bait resetera to ban her.

sounds to me like era mods are making up bullshit ban reasons not even showing them under the posts anymore (remember when they said "transparency"? :) D
I love that they want to be the Gestapo so bad. Didn't do anything wrong? Don't worry, we'll waste time digging through your entire post history to find a bullshit reason to ban you rather than actually moderating the board like we're expected to.

Fair play to trashlamp. She stalked Mazoo all day and got her in the end. They can't touch you when you don't engage folks, that's their weak point. But the second you acknowledge the hostility you're gone. It's fascinating to see this dynamic developed. It's like something from the Odyssey but instead of Sirens we have trans activists and instead of singing they are baiting you with insults and calling you chicken.

lmimmfn

Fair play to trashlamp. She stalked Mazoo all day and got her in the end. They can't touch you when you don't engage folks, that's their weak point. But the second you acknowledge the hostility you're gone. It's fascinating to see this dynamic developed. It's like something from the Odyssey but instead of Sirens we have trans activists and instead of singing they are baiting you with insults and calling you chicken.
Boom headshot

For the record, in all my years on Gaf AND era , never once did I ever receive a response from contacting after a ban. Not even a "fuck off".

Yep, neither have I. And this is across maybe 10 bans across multiple accounts. Never once a single fucking acknowledgement, even when I've asked as politely as possible as to why I was banned and if they could clarify their justification.

The mods are utterly and completely full of shit, and blatantly lying. So you're not allowed to question why someone was banned, and if you're banned, you will never get a response either. This "they can relitigate" is horse-shit. I have an idea, why don't you maybe not ban people left and right for no fucking reason, instead of doing so then pretending it can be reversed or appealed?

Also, that user was harassed, insulted, and attacked by lamptrap, then banned for reporting it. Talk about victim blaming and gaslighting.

Last edited:

Ionian

For the record, in all my years on Gaf AND era , never once did I ever receive a response from contacting after a ban. Not even a "fuck off".

I did on ERA, once and it was basically just (whoever it was) scolding me and listed off a ton of things, even basically told me as a PS: not to double post.

I thought WTF? I only posted in media threads. One ban was for saying "dude" to someone who were trans. This is before the pronoun tags, not like I could know.

Ymir

ban duration:

calling someone a whining asinine coward= 1 day threadban
accidentally using wrong pronoun in a report that only mods can see = banned forever
IT WAS CLEARLY MARKED WHAT THEIR GENDER WAS

Mistakes can't happen, she was clearly trying to kill a trans person but thankfully these admins put life and limb on the line to stop such a heinous act.

Also lol at admin review. I wonder if it will be stuck in "admin review" for months before they perm them.

He was 24/7 posting and engaging but today he ran away. He's scared to get banned. Honestly I respect the dude but he's a pussy to avoid it today.
Anyway how can he even enjoy that thread. All the time he has to tread carefully and (fake?)virtue signal. I would loose all my excitement for the game. He chose being there and getting his thread shitted by cunts.
Umm, he's back!

lmimmfn

I did on ERA, once and it was basically just (whoever it was) scolding me and listed off a ton of things, even basically told me as a PS: not to double post.

I thought WTF? I only posted in media threads. One ban was for saying "dude" to someone who were trans. This is before the pronoun tags, not like I could know.
I copped a 2 week ban there sometime last year( questioning all white men are thrash lol ) , didnt appeal, told them to go fuck themselves with their hate and to remove all my info as per GDPR.
Ive never ever despised a website, but i despise that place with a passion so this shitshow is right up my alley :)

Just to clarify, i dont feel harddone, i just dont like fake sites like that place pretenting to be all inclusive when its actually a hate site based on a pyramid of oppression with white males as total scum

Last edited:
Her pronouns are clearly marked? Is this lamplady? They aren't marked by her avatar. Not on mobile at least. Are they saying if you want to report someone you better navigate to their profile first and make sure of their gender first otherwise you will be banned to fuck? That's hilariously disingenuous.

Mozzarella

I find it weird how is that website popular? like whats about it that appeals to gamers?
I have no idea, honestly.

If you are still on that website and didnt receive a ban then you are sus af.
ivan.k ivan.k Balls of Steel. Well done.

The more users leave it the better in the long run.
Just leave the website and join a better one, you gain nothing from there except fake community. Just leave and on your way out roast them.
I said this before but i was never a member of that site, i found it 2 years ago, but i didnt join at the time, i wanted to join but they wanted special E-mail or something and being a noob i didnt understand what was that so i joined GameFaqs instead, after a while GameFaqs got boring due to how shitty it is, so i wanted another website and i found this one i lurked a bit and i found it to be worth joining so i joined here. But i still visit all gaming forums to read different perspectives.

ResetEra is the worst.
GameFaqs is a mess its the result of a website where no admin or mod does their job properly and its infested with old folks and trolls. Miserable place but at least its honest, its not fake, everybody trolls everybody there unlike ResetEra which stinks of bias and double standards and fake outrage.
NeoGaf strikes a great balance between them, the mods and admins do a good job to keep things under check so no repeated threads or pointless trolling but also no overmoderation to ban anyone that tries to speak something they dont like. Its overall the best one so far and it also looks good.

I hope more users from Cyberpunk thread on ResetEra (the good ones) come here, like Black Chamber, he has good talent to make threads about Cyberpunk, would be cool for NeoGaf to have users that like to create something instead of just SJW outraged people who bait and try to ban their community members.

TVexperto

Im pretty sure trashlamp changed her gender just before she contacted the mods to get marzoo banned.

nush

5grQtFw.jpg

This poster is one of the most miserable, intolerant, vile pieces of shit on that forum.

It gets so so much better, he's been trans for just a month.

Wife divorced you? left you with the kids? Lucky this guys kids are either woke as fuck or it's a bullshit story;

FB6mMpz.png

Just another loser in his 40's who thinks changing character class mid way through the game will solve all his problems.

gd18FNh.png

After this massive hugbox he got all the love and acceptance seems to have vanished.

I swear these guys only become trans so they can take out all their personal frustrations and failures on normies on Era without any repercussions.

He's been trans for exactly 1 month...

Last edited:

TVexperto

Wife divorced you? left you with the kids? Lucky this guys kids are either woke as fuck or it's a bullshit story;

FB6mMpz.png

Just another 30/40 something loser who thinks changing character class mid way through the game will solve all his problems.

gd18FNh.png

After this massive hugbox he got all the love and acceptance seems to have vanished.

I swear these guys only become trans so they can take out all their personal frustrations and failures on normies on Era without any repercussions.

what the fuck. how did he not get banned for harassing marzoo and calling him a coward.

lmimmfn

FB6mMpz.png

Just another 30/40 something loser who thinks changing character class mid way through the game will solve all his problems.

gd18FNh.png

This explains a lot, see my post just above
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/rese...rsonal-keep-it-in-here.1506304/post-261261037

what the fuck. how did he not get banned for harassing marzoo and calling him a coward.
Gotta love that trans protection, especially so close to Trans awareness week

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
damn Lamp is like... a fucking piece of work... exhibit A in feminism destroying families. dude is already ruining his daughers' lives due to his soy fantasy bullshit interfering with his life. yet he's too big a pussy to even come out as trans.

tho still big enough an asshole to use an identity HE DOESN'T EVEN CLAIM it to harass people online.

those poor girls, raised by this sack of shit for a dad.

Last edited:

lmimmfn

damn Lamp is like... a fucking piece of work... exhibit A in feminism destroying families. dude is already ruining his daughers' lives due to his soy fantasy bullshit interfering with his life. yet he's too big a pussy to even come out as trans.

tho still big enough an asshole to use an identity HE DOESN'T EVEN CLAIM it to harass people online.

those poor girls, raised by this sack of shit for a dad.
I dont believe half the shit they post there, its all oppression ladder climbing.

Senua

Gold Member
Misgendering? Why is that such an issue? If someone called me miss I'd giggle and lift up my size 10 stiletto all girly like. Call me sir and i'd nod respectfully

tenor.gif

either one is cool with me!

Last edited:

This guy is mad because npcs call female V a cunt/bitch...? He is literally mad because of that? What the fuck, should people in that setting call her a "meanie" or something similar? Jesus videogames are fucked if devs listen to those fucks. And yeah, there could be trans slurs and factions or people being complete asses to trans people, that would actually be pretty realistic in the setting.

lmimmfn

and this is the delightful Kyuuyis "Backstory"

yukkhn7.png

The loudest activists on Era are the ones that never got over being bullied in high school.
"Boys will be boys" , they were a boy at that time so dont get the meaning? , most people were bullied at school, doesnt mean we become a high level internet oppressor( read wanker) later in life bullying other folk.
But its laughable to take any shit from that idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom