• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ok it's she. Anyway, how much you wanna bet she is definitely going to play the game and will be contributing to the OT thread once it drops.

No clue if it's she/he. I guess in my head canon its she bc of the avatar. Either way , it can change next week, or tomorrow, or yesterday.

Last edited:

Chuckie

Why is zhe/he/she/them worried about what the game is gonna look like if zhe/he/she/them isn't even going to play it?

Nah, she is shitting on how the game looks on PS4 (for instance) Don't fall for it. I have seen postst like that before, she is subtly trying to convince base console owners to not buy the game. And it is pretty subtle tbh....you see a lot of posters here on ERA saying: "Why is he commenting on the game?????? What a transphobe". She is commenting to make the game look less attractive for at least the base console owners.

Hobbes: I will take the attention from wherever I can get it.

2CQ5rTm.jpg

Meanwhile on the batshit crazy side of town...

ctpTeaz.jpg

ZPCd2Sp.gif

Last edited:

Chuckie

Last edited:
Even beyond this entire topic, I've noticed anyone there who makes even the tiniest donation has to advertise it and crow about it for multiple posts. I've seen people make posts about $5 and $10 donations, while claiming it's "all they can afford". Gets double virtue points, for donating, as well as claiming they're in poverty.

But don't be surprised if you see the same posters in another thread whining about not getting optimal settings on their new $5K LG CX 77".

Also, if you think CDPR is a piece of shit company, then you're a piece of shit for playing and enjoying their game, regardless of whether you paid them or not. Can't have it both ways. It's laughable how many there come up with all these convoluted justifications about how they plan on playing the game, but how CDPR won't benefit, therefore absolving themselves of all guilt. It's so gross, transparent, cowardly, and hypocritical.

Yep, it's the equivalent of "I killed someone but we just had a baby so it cancels out". Flawed logic, but then again they think CDPR is transphobic to start with so I'm not expecting rocket scientists.

Ymir

See. That was what I meant with my previous post. She is trying people to convince the game is shit on base consoles
Yeah, they've done it 4-5 times that I've seen over the last couple of months. Luckily most people have them on ignore so their baiting is pointless lol

lmimmfn

Dorohedoro

8ZjaRJG.png

Tf is that supposed to mean? What kind of toxicity is he looking for? Where everyone turns into a screeching activist and attacks CDPR to cry about transphobia like they do on Era? Good luck with that pal.

Dick Jones

Gold Member

0ynoPT5.jpg

6K6DJh2.jpg

I found Slayven's alt account (only doubt I have is that he made only one mistake counting to five)
The PS1, PS3, PS3, PS4 & PS5

Simple and elegant to name a console and add a number to it.
Stunning and brave.

nush

They actually edited the post to add a little more crazy.

GbS1Ve4.png

"Let me tell you as an American of Asian decent who's only been to the homeland twice in my life to visit relatives why X is racist"

"Now let me tell you why something in another country I've never been to is also racist"

Also NO british person has ever called "Getting a Chinese" going for a chinkies.

lmimmfn

0ynoPT5.jpg

6K6DJh2.jpg

I found Slayven's alt account (only doubt I have is that he made only one mistake counting to five)

Stunning and brave.
Jez Nintendo fans are the worst no matter the forum :)

Shnip

Neo Member
Anyone know why they have a thread pinned “CDPR Is Transphobic and it’s time we stop giving them excuses” over there?

Don’t get me wrong, when a company is wrong or someone is wrong, sure let’s go ahead and call them out but that’s total Karen energy, pinning the thread. Also, I peaked in on the first page of the thread and it seems like.... Idk.... they’re banning people who don’t really care? Like I said, call them out if they’re wrong, but there’s a thing with artists, musicians, actors (it’s harder with actors, easier with games or authors) where you separate the thoughts or words the creators say outside of their work. I’m sure I’m not the only one who agrees with that method. If this were the case, nobody would run for president, nobody would be in any movie or tv show, nobody would produce music. There’s some things, where I’ll completely avoid an artist, music producer, or actor, but sometimes I just don’t care and I think it’s fair to feel that way. I think that is what turned me off from that forum, it seemed very unwelcoming to people who just don’t care about socio political involvement in the game dev teams making AAA games....

TL;DR I can’t stand an unwelcoming forum and if you don’t agree with someone, it’s okay to disagree. It’s okay to let people enjoy things, even if they don’t agree with the creators of said thing, you should be able to say that without being banned. It takes a level of maturity not to ban someone just because they want to enjoy/play a game from a team who’s done something fucked up and you simply don’t agree

Edit: Okay, I see this conversation is about just that lmao okay then....

Last edited:

Shnip

Neo Member

0ynoPT5.jpg

6K6DJh2.jpg

Stunning and brave.

anigif_sub-buzz-16069-1499897493-1.gif

ivan.k

Well Hobbes newer self-appointed role as a political journalist lasted about a month.

Dudes unemployed and makes up titles for himself.

What's the odds on the next one he makes up? Freelance *insert anything here*.

JGkAc6n.jpg
This idiot was a journalist?

Ionian

😂😂😂😂
Got a link? I want to see this

Oh was a while back, he bitched about it on Twitter (now locked) and on Hechts page (deleted). I'd say there's screenshots here in this thread but it's going back a while. I can try but I don't fancy the chances if it was just screenshots.

ivan.k

Oh was a while back, he bitched about it on Twitter (now locked) and on Hechts page (deleted). I'd say there's screenshots here in this thread but it's going back a while. I can try but I don't fancy the chances if it was just screenshots.
Eh, don't bother.

nush

This idiot was a journalist?

He was verified as a "games journalist" when in reality one website allowed him to write two reviews in exchange for some free IT support.

After seeing how popular the posters that updated the election night topic were on Ree and that the community had a whip round for them AFTER the election he claimed to be "Political commenter".

His is so fucking deperate to be a celebrity poster on Ree is pathetic even when he keeps getting slapped with bans.

LOL, I feel a lot of people watched that Peep Show episode and thought that was an actual British racial term that was/is popular.

People do use Chink and Chinkie (for a Chinese takeaway) up north. Mostly died out but I know it still holds on in some places. People also still say 'paki shop'. These are racist people who live in shitholes but they exist

lmimmfn

Another difficult one

AP4fhKj.jpg

VN1X

Banned
Have Era been up in arms about Happiest Season yet? You know, the film where a couple of straight WHITE FEMALES play.... *already shaking rn* lesbians?!??!?! If so please direct me to the designated thread, thank you.

(No spoilers please I still need to watch this with the girlfriend)

Last edited:
Have Era been up in arms about Happiest Season yet? You know, the film where a couple of straight WHITE FEMALES play.... *already shaking rn* lesbians?!??!?! If so please direct me to the designated thread, thank you.

Kristen Stewart does in fact have a girlfriend. So...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom