• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nush

Another difficult one

AP4fhKj.jpg

ZebjUCh.png

maybe in another few years....

lmimmfn

Guys, guys, im freezing here, some f**king feedback is needed, i've been waiting 8 f**king hours!
.......Guys? anyone there?

I would recommend if he ever does get advice and doesn't freeze to death in the meantime that he avoids any advice from Mr 25 year old mattress

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Guys, guys, im freezing here, some f**king feedback is needed, i've been waiting 8 f**king hours!
.......Guys? anyone there?

I would recommend if he ever does get advice and doesn't freeze to death in the meantime that he avoids any advice from Mr 25 year old mattress

It would absolutely fantastic if she was so weak willed she couldn't resist a) buying the game and b) posting about it in the thread. Slacktavism at it's finest.

Dries

lol oh yeah she is for sure buying the game. after all the bitching and moaning about shutting down all discussion of this game now she wants a pre-release DF video.

fucking hypocrite

she’ll probably buy a used copy or something so she can always pull out that argument.:messenger_expressionless:

Last edited:

lmimmfn

Kyuuji has been posting about the game regularly. Place your bets. Will she or won't she buy the game?

P5OLn0p.jpg

she’ll probably buy a used copy or something so she can always pull out that argument.:messenger_expressionless:
Yeah, the good old 'pull out early' trick

Last edited:

pAvLan9.jpg

lol

omg

Hey guise so I would really appreciate it if you didn't buy this game because y'know trans people are dying on the streets. I know you have all been looking forward to this one for EIGHT FUCKING YEARS but somethings are more important than some game.

Oh by the way I will still be getting the game because someone gave me a free code so that doesn't count. Yeah I need to evaluate it for science. See you in six months lol

cormack12

Gold Member
omg

Hey guise so I would really appreciate it if you didn't buy this game because y'know trans people are dying on the streets. I know you have all been looking forward to this one for EIGHT FUCKING YEARS but somethings are more important than some game.

Oh by the way I will still be getting the game because someone gave me a free code so that doesn't count. Yeah I need to evaluate it for science. See you in six months lol

Completely undermines their entire crusade lmao. It's 'free' - I look forward to them being one of the '3 million FutA's created on launch weekend'. I guess if they all gift a code to each other they're fine then right?

She ain't backing down. It's important that she reviews the game because she doesn't trust other reviewers to address the concerns appropriately. That's all well and good Kyuji but you've basically torpedoed your own campaign there. You'd have to truly pathetic to not a buy a game you really want out of solidarity with a person who is going to do the thing she asked you not to do. The trans issues in the game, whatever they may be, will be brought to light with or without your involvement.

Chuckie

pAvLan9.jpg

lol

Lmao. Imagine being such a simp that you give her a code for free so she can judge if the game really is as transphobic as she thinks. Ahahahahahaha.

You threw away your money because of her arguments....and she will be playing your game for free for the next months. Of course she will have to finish all three story paths to really be able to judge just how transphobic it is.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Kingdok

Neo Member

pAvLan9.jpg

lol
Wait, did people actually give Kyuuji free CP2077 codes? Damn if I knew all I needed to do to get free games was complain on Era I would've been doing it since the forum opened.

Ymir

pAvLan9.jpg

lol
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA After all that they're going to play and enjoy the game like I called. Even their bullshit excuse of "free" is half heartedly worded so even he knows that it's bullshit. "Maybe I'll give a trans-perspective on things or something, I dunno....". Also weren't they berating people to donate money to a trans charity if they're going to buy the game? Where is his donation???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, it was all a performance, it will always just be a performance. The cuck trying to call him out on playing it anyway after harassing people into boycotting it is just the icing on the cake. *chef's kiss*

Last edited:
I can't see the boycott holding now. She's curious? Well then, so are the rest of us, lets us all play this game so we can discuss the trans issues in detail. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

boycott1sljzh.png

TrainedRage

Banned

ivan.k

pAvLan9.jpg

lol
Ahahaha, what a fucking joke. Bitch sent mobs against people that excited to play Cyberpunk and it resulted in so many bans, but now turns out she'll play the game. This shit is hilarious, I don't even know what to say

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
100% hypocrite

these people are consumer addicts masquerading as social justice warriors. Even with the most insane we see where their loyalty lies. The need to play a new video game overrides all of their supposed value systems.

The morality grasping is just an excuse for these addicts. It’s pathetic.

Last edited:

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Well Hobbes newer self-appointed role as a political journalist lasted about a month.

Dudes unemployed and makes up titles for himself.

What's the odds on the next one he makes up? Freelance *insert anything here*.

JGkAc6n.jpg

He lost his job? What happened, company found out he was posting on reset instead of working?

#Phonepunk#

Banned
fortunately there are plenty of nuts to carry on the good fight against cis cosplayers with glowing penises. remember how evil CDPR is, they used a cis person to talk about trans issues!

PXeZq6W.jpg

say WHAT?? he is a STRAIGHT CIS MALE? que so much shock and surprise that a prominent Era trans activist is just a cis dude LARPing as such.

e8vQofO.jpg

YaWuDlF.jpg

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
How absurd. The amount of times I've discussed Game of Thrones with women outweighs most other shows. Seriously, women adore Game of Thrones. These people have no idea who their audience actually is.

I found surprising how many had fantasies with Tyrion Lannister... but yeah they love the show.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
haha both of these people are straight males who ARE NOT AFFECTED AT ALL by trans issues and yet they are the loudest people in that trans thread, literally using marginalized folks as mascots. both cis males. ego has a fucking arrangement marriage for christ's sake, trans issues have zero to do with his life. "marginalized folks" are literally mascots to these two men. ego even projecting this onto some unseen others probably cos deep down he knows he is full of shit. the lack of self awareness is off the charts.

v2KkLRY.jpg

Last edited:

Ionian

Let's not forget his Twitter post 'I don't care about Corona you can still spit in my mouth'

Months later, 'Fuck Corona, family member died'

There's screenshots in this thread, tried finding them before, think maybe I posted them but they are there.

Dude is Walter Mitty, just makes things up.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
also apparently don't feel the need to donate any Xmas money to trans charities, because they "never want others to lose out on their own lives" (???) i genuinely have no idea what these fuckers want anymore.

NvfQUZ3.jpg

"it's not wrong to enjoy your holiday in the way you want."

amazing

fucking amazing

this is 46 pages into this thread on how this game is evil and the company should be eradicated from the planet????

fucking unreal. these hypocrite cowards. jfc

Last edited:

mr.dilya

Banned
People need to call her out. If I were a trans person who decided to boycott the game based on her thread, I’d be pissed right now and feeling pretty stupid.

it’s like okay you took a stance, I personally don’t agree and think it’s stupid, but now I respect you much less because you can’t even stand by your own principles. Pathetic. That whole dissertation for what? To just play the game anyway? Why should I take anything you say seriously going forward? The whole site needs to put her on ignore starting today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom