• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah guys ummm I am going to play the game! it's okay because some sorry fool sent me a code, so none of my money is going to CDPR! I just need to make sure that they represent transgender people properly, and no review will ever give it justice! I am the first and say all when it comes to these issues!

Fuck off, you fucking joke.

Last edited:

Ymir

also apparently don't feel the need to donate any Xmas money to trans charities, because they "never want others to lose out on their own lives" (???) i genuinely have no idea what these fuckers want anymore.

NvfQUZ3.jpg

"it's not wrong to enjoy your holiday in the way you want."

amazing

fucking amazing

this is 46 pages into this thread on how this game is evil and the company should be eradicated from the planet????

fucking unreal. these hypocrite cowards. jfc
Amazing how it went from "killing us in the streets" to "our very existence is now at stake" to now "well don't do anything that would impact you..."

Did I just hallucinate everything? Now after months of abuse they're saying forget all about it because they also want to play it?

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

leads to fear. Fear leads to xbox.
Amazing how it went from "killing us in the streets" to "our very existence is now at stake" to now "well don't do anything that would impact you..."

Did I just hallucinate everything? Now after months of abuse they're saying forget all about it because they also want to play it?
is that the same user that literally said they are killing us in the streets lol

lmimmfn

Chuckie

Gold Member

pAvLan9.jpg

lol
This is pure gold!

Funny, she didn’t mention about making a donation to the value of the game? I always knew EatChildren was the better woman :messenger_winking_tongue:

TrainedRage

Banned
I’m glad you are all starting to realize how performative these kids are in the issues they claim to champion. It’s a literal show to them. They use the platform to dig themselves out of the pit of desperation they dig for themselves. And if they can’t dig themselves out with performative wokeness then they make damn sure to drag you down with them.

That site is a joke and everyone knows it.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
it is amazing how pathetic they are. like lol the game isn't even out yet and Kyuu has just fucking given up on their crusade entirely. FOMO to the extreme

lmimmfn

Im soo pissed that Kyuuji caved, wheres my f**king meltdown now when the game releases?, arrrghhhh

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Ymir

Im soo pissed that Kyuuji caved, wheres my f**king meltdown now when the game releases?, arrrghhhh

tenor.gif
To be fair, it's not like logic has been driving this train the whole time. Maybe now they'll make even more threads whining about it since they can take screenshots of all the times the game erases their ability to live in real life.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm not sure how someone living in the US is responsible for trans people being murdered in the streets (mostly in Brazil?) because they bought a CDPR game from Poland.

It just seems like a huge stretch of logic when the ire should probably be more focused on places where trans people are actually murdered on a regular basis. Why not a "Brazil is a transphobic nation and we should stop supporting them" thread if we want to get to the root of the issue?

Electret

Guys my seven kids have nearly every modern gaming device under the sun but they now want a gaming PC, and I'm a giant pushover who can't say no despite the fact that "I buy thrift shop and eat ramen so they can have stuff." Nevermind I don't know the name of the game they want to play, and that it can be played on systems they already own.

Apparently he not only can't say "no" to his kids, he can't use a condom either.

lmimmfn

Guys my seven kids have nearly every modern gaming device under the sun but they now want a gaming PC, and I'm a giant pushover who can't say no despite the fact that "I buy thrift shop and eat ramen so they can have stuff." Nevermind I don't know the name of the game they want to play, and that it can be played on systems they already own.

Apparently he not only can't say "no" to his kids, he can't use a condom either.
Lets be honest, a gaming PC would be better than all that crap they have :)

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Last edited:
T

The New Guy

Unconfirmed Member
I lurked ResetEra a little before I joined this place, and I really was astounded at some of the posts that go on over there. They always seem to be outraged over the littlest things, and I was just chilling and reading it saying to myself "This really isn't a big deal". As someone who doesn't really discuss Politics, I'd definitely not enjoy their off topic section either as it just seems to be overwhelmed by those threads. I like that this forum has a designated section. It seems you have to post/think a certain way or else you'll be kicked off the site. Very off-putting as someone just browsing. It really seems like you'd be walking on eggshells over there. Not a fan.

I really have no idea why it seems to be more active than this place. I think it's less appealing in every aspect, even the site design isn't as nice as GAF in my opinion. I've only been here a few days but I've already had such a good time, and been made to feel comfortable and relaxed here. People have a good sense of humour here. I like that you can share your opinions and not be worried about it. I feel like I'd barely post over there in the fear of being banned, that isn't a fun way to spend your time online.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Have Era been up in arms about Happiest Season yet? You know, the film where a couple of straight WHITE FEMALES play.... *already shaking rn* lesbians?!??!?! If so please direct me to the designated thread, thank you.

(No spoilers please I still need to watch this with the girlfriend)

Not that a give a shit (let whoever portray whatever they want), but I am pretty sure Kristen Stewart is bisexual.

desertdroog

CDPR should just ban Kyuuji's account for that free game. Don't want to allow that nutbag to hurt itself with such problematic content.

It would be for the greater good.

I will be double dipping on Cyberpunk.

I'll get the JP version on PS and the Western version on Xbox.

If they release a Complete Edition in future, with all DLC included, I'll probably grab that too.

Hopefully it will get a port to Switch 2 as well.

MrFunSocks

Banned
People are surprised that the most vocal of the woke SJWs doesn’t actually stand by what they’ve been shouting from their soapbox once it actually might affect them detrimentally?

It’s all posturing. It’s all just trying to feed their ego. The ultra woke are only that way for attention, that’s why they’re constantly trying to find things to fake outrage about - so they can get more attention. Like that trans dude that sued the beauty parlours for not giving his lady penis a Brazilian, only for it to be exposed that he called numerous places that said they would do it, and then declined to make a booking so he could keep trying to find a place that would say no so he could be outraged. The same trans dude that sued a gynaecologist for not taking a look at his lady penis to see if his non existent uterus was ok.

They just want attention because they’re mentally ill lonely desperate people.

Last edited:

Ionian

At this stage they're all trolling themselves without knowing it, the paranoia is enormous. The paranoia they themselves used as a weapon against normal users.

I just enjoy laughing. (also I'm Kyuuji)

Kyuuji playing Cyberpunk at launch after all that reeeeeing and baiting is the funniest shit in these hundreds of pages

I was waiting for the M. Night Shyamolon twist and was left semi disappointed as usual. It really felt like a forced plot twist with little to no attempt for something special.

I am going to play the game people, can't trust the press.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom