• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if it might be some PR person from CDPR

Let's just live a little and go with.

THepMnH.gif

Ymir

VwvYYbn.png

"That's how I justify buying a wife"

I have unique qualities.

How the fuck can this guy be giving dating advice, and people listen to him?!
LOL, dating advice when you need to buy a wife to have companionship? Male Feminism in the 21st century.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
taking self hatred to a new level - they hate individualism as a concept in itself. anti-human communist motherfuckers.

qWdHBEq.jpg

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
i believe it is the ultimate oppression card, if you are trans, it erases your race and gender, you go straight to the front of the line.

just look at the white men claiming it to say that Dave Chappelle is oppressing them.

Last edited:

Jezbollah

Imagine if Kyuuji is actually lying about getting the game for free and actually bought it, that would make more sense than someone wasting 60 dollars on her.

Imagine how much stronger Kyuuji's message would be to get a free key and not to use it?

Now the shill is strong.

Ymir

wish there was a dialog prompt for "ARENT YOU A MASSIVE HYPOCRITE?"

sLehGF4.jpg
LOL if you just posted a video of you looking at the mix it up poster and just said "what the fuck is this shit?" and the video ended they would try and cancel you for transphobia. But for some reason he wants it in the game.

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
I see Hobbes is still pushing his former member of the games Media gimmick. I almost feel sorry for how attention starved the poor guy is.
Am I the only one who thinks he is recycling information on Cyberpunk to claim that he has played it? He is answering quick for someone who has the game and had previously claimed it was transphobic.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Am I the only one who thinks he is recycling information on Cyberpunk to claim that he has played it? He is answering quick for someone who has the game and had previously claimed it was transphobic.
That thought went through my mind as well, but that would be levels of pathetic that I don't know if Hobbes would even stoop to.

Antivaxx conspiracy theories are not okay on Era. Unless you're black.

Chuckie

You just know that all those reee people in the CDPR thread are going to be playing Cyberpunk day one, they're just going to feel really, really guilty about it:

tenor.gif

Lol. I used this GIF once on ERA when some white dude was full on self hating. I was actually kinda surprised I didn't get banned for it ;P

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
You just know that all those reee people in the CDPR thread are going to be playing Cyberpunk day one, they're just going to feel really, really guilty about it:

tenor.gif

Can't wait for someone to burn their troll account unironically posting a screenshot of their character's huge, luminous female penis.

nush

Ymir

Beth Cyra going in on Black Chamber right now. Only going to get worse the closer we get to release.
Black chamber won’t even acknowledge the people harmed from this game!!!! Is this like the movies now where we need a disclaimer at the old screen saying no trans were harmed in the making of this game.

also funny he’s whining about spoilers in a earlier post so me thinks they also may be picking up this genocidal game.

And now the argument is trans people were used to sell this game... I thought this was killing trans people? Or is the death simulator of trans people the only selling point? He doesn’t even have a cohesive argument anymore.

Last edited:
Black chamber won’t even acknowledge the people harmed from this game!!!! Is this like the movies now where we need a disclaimer at the old screen saying no trans were harmed in the making of this game.

also funny he’s whining about spoilers in a earlier post so me thinks they also may be picking up this genocidal game.

And now the argument is trans people were used to sell this game... I thought this was killing trans people? Or is the death simulator of trans people the only selling point? He doesn’t even have a cohesive argument anymore.

I really hope he doesn’t cave to these idiots. I hope he knows if he bends the knee to this mob and gives them what they want it will snowball into other demands and nothing he does will ever be enough to make them happy.

Ionian

Beth Cyra going in on Black Chamber right now. Only going to get worse the closer we get to release.

Wow, had a look at the thread and you weren't joking. Even Hobbes is getting in on the action.

For anyone curious, starts around here and just gets worse as it goes on ;

Despicable behavior. Would screenshot but would flood the thread, too many comments. And they keep ramping it up.

I feel sorry for the dude as well. Mods should be stepping in here. Can't imagine how many reports and PM's are being sent.

EDIT: My link is at a different point in the thread.

Last edited:

Sleepwalker

Realistically how many trans people do you guys know IRL? I don't have anything against them and IMO anyone can do whatever they please with their body, but I have never met one (that I know of) ever across the 3 countries I've lived in. So why does every story need trans representation/characters?

I'm sure they can be used in some stories and narratives, and that those stories in their context will be better for it, but why shoehorn it into everything else? Same goes for other different types of characters. The way I see it it is the story and context what should determine which type of character and what their characteristics should be in order to move the narrative and storytelling forward. Would Kingdom come magically become a better game for including black NPCs that would've been factually incorrect for the setting and story it wanted to portray? No.

It seems these people just want developers and writers to go through their made up diversity and representation checklists crossing off all the minorities and then they should adapt the story they want to tell around it. Why would anyone want that? That's how you get insipid games with terrible story telling, soulless and cookie cutter. These tendencies are a dangerous slippery slope, not only for videogames but any form of storytelling, be it movies, tv, books etc. As the risk of getting cancelled not only over your work, but things you did not include in your work gets higher.

Bitches be crazy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom