• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Eh, BC has always been a cowardly PoS. He's never once said a defiant word. Lost respect for him a long time ago. If you're gonna go down, at least go down in flames. Not like this shameful grovelling. Volunteering to ban yourself for a month when the game you've been looking forward to for years and hyping for 5000 posts a day is released, in order to appease the "trans community"? Does anyone actually believe he will generate an ounce of goodwill with a single one of these nasty, vengeful, ill intentioned fucks? If a single one of them was decent they would beg BC NOT to ban himself and acknowledge that the whole concept is absurd. BC should have just told them off like the despicable abusers they are, at least something would come out of his ban instead of being a snivelling little weasel and empowering these vermin.

The insane thing about all of this? There still isn't a REAL, verifiable shred of evidence that CDPR is actually "transphobic", nor a single thing in the game. Not one.

That’s all a bit harsh.

Sometimes it takes something like this to realize you were in an abusive relationship the whole time. The dude got steamrolled hard by the crazies and I hope he makes his way here. I’m sure his efforts would go appreciated here rather than being tarred and feathered on Era.

Now that he’s able to get away permanently then he can start the detoxing process.

Last edited:
For people who love fighting fascism (from their hovels), they go ahead and ban discussion of an artwork for spurious reasons. They'd fucking love to set up a degenerate art collection and get to burning books.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
BLACK CHAMBER HAS BEEN PERMABANNED
3fd.jpg

Last edited:

graywolf323

So they found an old post about a Last of Us video from 2 years ago which was a big YIKES!!! but then dug through his personal twitter for an even bigger YIKES!!!

But they don't cancel people, what does that even mean to cancel someone LMAO

of course not according to them cancel culture isn't real or it's 'deserved'

they should just be honest that they think anyone who is to the right of AOC doesn't deserve to live because they sure act like that

FunkMiller

That’s all a bit harsh.

Sometimes it takes something like this to realize you were in an abusive relationship the whole time. The dude got steamrolled hard by the crazies and I hope he makes his way here. I’m sure his efforts would go appreciated here rather than being tarred and feathered on Era.

Now that he’s able to get away permanently then he can start the detoxing process.

Think he should at least be encouraged to come here and contribute to the GAF Cyberpunk build up. Guy clearly has a genuine love and passion for the game... and having people like that here should always be encouraged.

Ymir

How has BC "not been sincere in his communication with staff"?

Does he need to account for his whole life story to make an OT? How are any of those tweets relevant to making a CP2077 OT?

These people are deranged.
Even funnier when you look at the old b-dubs posts on gaf about how to stop "nigga moments" and talking about how weird "shemales" are. Good thing they have the morally just guiding the ship lol

Bogey

Banned
I've talked with him on Twitter and he wants to post it here - he's fed up with the bullying and the personal attacks over there. This was before he was banned, btw

Great news, looking forward to welcoming him here!

If anyone else has him on twitter or discord, maybe they can reiterate that invitation too, probably doesn't hurt for him to hear from multiple people.

The thing I still don't understand is... why cant the game have a character that is actually transphobic? Or racist? Or someone that is against a particular group of minorities? They would suck, sure, but it also gives the game an opportunity to have a questline or something to *tell* and have our character work against it. Movies can have characters with traits likethose, why cant games? Is it because people still see games as a toy for kids, or people are so fucked in the head they cant see it and want just a colorful world? The game is 18+, it can touch some problematic controversies.

TVexperto

what the fuck-I cant believe they banned Black Chamber after KIYJUJUJU LEAKED a personal PM conversation to ANOTHER USER where she said she will DERAIL his thread and he responded to that....and that got him banned? not the countless driveby shitposts kijjijujuu did??

i cant believe they did that. BC did amazing OTs, full of creativity.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I've talked with him on Twitter and he wants to post it here - he's fed up with the bullying and the personal attacks over there. This was before he was banned, btw
He should. I've been harsh on how he handled the whole thing, but nobody deserves the bullshit bullying he just had to go through. Hopefully he makes his way here, GAF could use his genuine excitement and positivity.

kyussman

I hope they ban all discussion of Cyberpunk now,actually CDPR in general.....actually just ban video games altogether,then everyone can feel nice and safe,lol.

TVexperto

Alright everybody, I just talked to BlackChamber on Discord.
He has been approached by several GAF Members and was asked to post his incredible OT on neogaf. He wants me to ask here if people would like that (he doesnt have an account though).

anything we can do?

i mean you know how good his OTs are.

EviLore EviLore can you maybe help us out and a best way to do that? he just created an account as "Black_Chamber"

Last edited:

Dampf

He has been approached by several GAF Members and was asked to post his incredible OT on neogaf. He wants me to ask here if people would like that (he doesnt have an account though).

anything we can do?

Of course we would like his amazing OTs here!

He could create an account and join GAF!

chris121580

anything we can do?

Hell yeah! We’d welcome him here with open arms

Bogey

Banned

anything we can do?

Hell yea :)

His enthusiasm would definitely enrich gaf! And he'd be certain to have a thread in which people will actually.. You know, talk about cyberpunk.

Don't have a clue how gaf handles OTs though, if there's one for the release already, maybe best to coordinate with whoever created/creates that and land on a joint approach or so?

FunkMiller

anything we can do?

People with enthusiasm and passion for video games should always be welcomed on video games forums.

Ymir

anything we can do?

Depends on if anyone was given permission to make the OT here since he shouldn't get special treatment because he let people harass him on Resetera. Also accounts are available free emails so super awkward to say he doesn't have an account when he can make one in like 2 seconds.

Dries

anything we can do?

fuck yeah! Let him come here, his hype is amazing!!

but also... let us not forget the users wanting to do the OP originally as well. They probably have also been looking forward to present their creation ;)

mr.dilya

Banned

anything we can do?

EviLore EviLore can you maybe help us out and a best way to do that? he just created an account as "Black_Chamber"

hell yeah. No disclaimers necessary. Let’s get it!

Amazing.

A book needs to be written about that hellhole. From now on I maybe dropping the term Orwellian altogether. Lads and gents, I give you Reseterian. Once Covid goes away, cocktail parties I attend will hear me using the neologism frequently.

The Revolution will not be televised.
It won't be merciful either.

Regarding a possible BlackChamber collab on the Cyberpunk 2077 OT , calling Komatsu Komatsu .

Last edited:

Revenge

anything we can do?

Totally. GAF would be better with him here with his very good OT's.

Electret

Damn, I can't believe they did it.

Perhaps the biggest implication here is the apparent role your conduct outside of the forum now has in deciding whether your membership there continues. I got the sense that, as militaristic the mod staff is, they generally didn't look at extra-forum activity. Looks like that might be changing, or at least in "high-profile" incidents like this.

So now you can't just fear for what you've posted on ERA but anything else that's on the internet and can be tied to you. Sounds like a great place to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom