• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiraly

CBme7U0.png

Basically, Trans Members can have their space to talk about the game. Other members don't have that space, only them.

Ok... Nice ResetEra.

That first post in the OT will be forgotten about by page two approximately ... two minutes after it goes up after a series of OMG SO CLOSE, IT'S BEEN 8 YEARS posts lmao.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
CBme7U0.png

Basically, Trans Members can have their space to talk about the game. Other members don't have that space, only them.

Ok... Nice ResetEra.
No if you read between the lines there it's very clear that what they're saying is that there's going to be an OT and that people are going to talk about the game. And that the mods expect people to obey the rules in that thread.

I'm glad they aren't caving about having an OT. However having it be text-based only is kind of laughable considering that everybody knows there's going to be nothing but gifs and videos posted on that first few pages. And past a certain point nobody even reads the OT for those kinds of threads anyway. It's the ultimate hollow gesture to their demands.

If I was a member of that community then honestly I would feel insulted by the mods pretending that this is anything other than a hollow victory.

Last edited:

DeviantBoi

That first post in the OT will be forgotten about by page two approximately ... two minutes after it goes up after a series of OMG SO CLOSE, IT'S BEEN 8 YEARS posts lmao.
Nope. They’ll have a post stickied on every page of the thread reminding you that CDPR are transphobic.

Plus the big red staff post at the bottom

cormack12

Gold Member
Text only OT, lmao. Guy has probably been working his ass off. Did you see the effort he put into the night wires? Fucking disgrace that. Why would anyone else be arsed now in case someone else has a complaint. I know gaf and era have their differences but there is an overlap who think there are way too many assholes over there. If you're reading this normie era come back home 💯

lmimmfn

CBme7U0.png

Ok... Nice ResetEra.
Lmfao, "we would be hoping that all members of the site would be willing to give them that space"

Youre not hoping anything asshole, they'll be banned outright if they wrongthink against the trans controllers of the site.
Lol, idiot.

Last edited:

Ymir

CBme7U0.png

Ok... Nice ResetEra.
Haha so many reports they broke the site but it's not abusing the report system. How's that troon dick taste Black Chamber and Vestan? Happy you banned yourself for a month just to lose the OT you've spent all this time creating. B-Dubs is truly the greatest incident manager of all time.

Topher

Gold Member
Apperantly they just shut down all discourse about CP 2077 lmao.

Also, still, in what world are trans member in any way marginalized on that forum? They are constantly pandered to and catered to, lmaaooo

Well.....those trans members are not going to truly feel de-marginalized until the rest of society is fully marginalized and understand the full impact of the marginalization of the marginalized.

my head hurts

Last edited:
Taleb's Dictatorship of the Small Minority seems relevant

The best example I know that gives insights into the functioning of a complex system is with the following situation. It suffices for an intransigent minority –a certain type of intransigent minorities –to reach a minutely small level, say three or four percent of the total population, for the entire population to have to submit to their preferences. Further, an optical illusion comes with the dominance of the minority: a naive observer would be under the impression that the choices and preferences are those of the majority.

Let us conjecture that the formation of moral values in society doesn’t come from the evolution of the consensus. No, it is the most intolerant person who imposes virtue on others precisely because of that intolerance. The same can apply to civil rights.

Worth reading if you have a half hour or so

We've been here before, they all have nowhere else to go and they know it.
They do actually..go visit somethingawful.com....that site got taken over by trans mods and they have been purging anything that is not pure for the last couple of years

Lowtax simply collects the money much like cerium

Ol'Scratch

There really are no words. They had a pinned thread to discuss it in any way shape or form, but that was not enough. They have to dictate what others talk about which is wrong, I do not care what your beliefs are. That is wrong.
As has been said , the era trans community has been given everything but they are not happy with it until they have everything. It is fucked up and I genuinely look forward to seeing the next game come through.

God I wish someone from CD Projekt answered them and told the fucks to not make an OT and to not talk about their game if they think they are transphobic, would be glorious

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
All the sucking up in the world doesn't matter to the small, angry people that run that site Hobby.

It's funny though, they ban him for this and not partaking in the cyberbullying alongside the men in dresses last night.

rIp7XJy.png

Sorry guys, things are moving quickly in the land of REE, but can someone please quickly give a rundown on what has been happening today? I know it concerns something with Cyberpunk, but that’s it.

Oh Black Chamber has been permabanned. Another true fan of videogames fell victim to the trans bullies. However it probably wasn't even the transgender folks themselves but the rabid people pretending to speak on behalf of them.

Ymir

Lol, they're now digging through Black Chamber's personal twitter for any wrong speak to hang him over. Hope it was worth it!

Last edited:
Ooof
Did they really agree to this? Like why? Are they out of their fucking mind? Have some self respect. Stop bending the knee.

The reason is obvious to me though. The shitshow has gotten huge. There’s no other way.
He wants to continue posting on the forum. He thinks eating a ban is enough and after one month TransEra will welcome him back with open arms.
But he’s wrong. Simple as that.

Good for him. I would personally no longer give them the benefit of the doubt.
That OT is too precious for him.

Eh, BC has always been a cowardly PoS. He's never once said a defiant word. Lost respect for him a long time ago. If you're gonna go down, at least go down in flames. Not like this shameful grovelling. Volunteering to ban yourself for a month when the game you've been looking forward to for years and hyping for 5000 posts a day is released, in order to appease the "trans community"? Does anyone actually believe he will generate an ounce of goodwill with a single one of these nasty, vengeful, ill intentioned fucks? If a single one of them was decent they would beg BC NOT to ban himself and acknowledge that the whole concept is absurd. BC should have just told them off like the despicable abusers they are, at least something would come out of his ban instead of being a snivelling little weasel and empowering these vermin.

The insane thing about all of this? There still isn't a REAL, verifiable shred of evidence that CDPR is actually "transphobic", nor a single thing in the game. Not one.

Tell ya something if there is a Cyberpunk 2077 OT then ordinary people are gonna have to have some balls to post in it or at least have them duct tapped to their legs and hidden away in a di
screte fashion.

It absolutely fucking baffles me how intelligent people cannot see they are being held hostage by a few loud mouths from Transera. This is just gonna give the Trans bullies more ammo to make the site worse for ordinary users, but the mods seem ok with that as long as things are inclusive for the minority.

Last edited:
This shit is fucking hilarious. Kind of feel sorry for black chamber considering how much work he has put in. Imagine slaving away like that for something you’re truly passionate about and just to have a group of bitter bullies stomp all over it for such a minor reason.

These bullies don’t like games or care about them. They are there because they are social cripples who can only communicate in the safest space on the internet and won’t be happy until they silence any opposing opinion.

Hopefully people who care about games on era move on and come back to the world of the sane.

lRtMCTX.jpg

:messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy:

The most pathetic, yet predictable, conclusion to it all. The poor BC permanently banned during his voluntarily 1 month ban. You can't make up something more pathetic or tragic.

A "text only" OT in "consultation with trans individuals". Should be fucking fun.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom