• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go away for a few days and come back to see ERA didn't disappoint. So much entertainment over two threads. Shame BC gave in to them, but I suppose it gives him 4 weeks away from the freaks.

So how many of the trans members of ERA are actually trans, because I don't believe for one second that wanktramp or what ever he is called is really trans, how many of them are fake?

I mean at this point it’s that guys own fault. Any person with an ounce of sanity or capacity for critical thought should leave that forum. That fact that it is somehow a popular forum is straight up sad.

TVexperto

Lamptramp posted a picture of him a while back with a full beard etc... so how exactly is he now trans? Because he sure as hell doesnt act or look like it.

Kayhan

Bufbaf thinks a fictional game is worse than China having literal concentration/slave camps for ethnic minorities:

Bufbaf said:
Absolutely. But we already do ban games. We already do ban developers and public figures, influencers and Youtubers. So going by the slippery slope logic, we can't just stop at Jontron or Hatred but give a pass to transphobia, in this case.

See, what I mean is basically this.
Yes, hardware manufacturers are outsourcing to companies producing in China, using basically slave camps to construct parts for their toys. This is shitty, and it should be mentioned again and again, it should be discussed and it should be denounced.
However, promoting games from companies being directly okay with racism (Warhorse, banned) or transphobia and likely also racism (CDPR, not banned), is not only shitty and apprehensive and reprehensible like the use of Uighur internment camps is
, it also directly and immediately is attacking, insulting and ignoring our own community on Era and actively showing them "we care about you, but you see, not really." I think it is possible to draw a line here without waxing that slope. Of course, I might be wrong.

How is it allowed to handwave genocide and slavery away?

Last edited:

Green Saber

I mean at this point it’s that guys own fault. Any person with an ounce of sanity or capacity for critical thought should leave that forum. That fact that it is somehow a popular forum is straight up sad.
True, the fact is he did some pretty decent threads and they would be far more appreciated in a forum like this were you can actually speak your mind without fear and actually like a game without being harassed by nut jobs. He should have got out of there weeks if not months ago, I could see it coming a mile off what the end game was for the trans lot over there.

Last edited:
True, the fact is he did some pretty decent threads and they would be far more appreciated in a forum like this were you can actually speak your mind without fear and actually like a game without being harassed by nut jobs. He should have got out of there weeks if not months ago, I could see it coming a mile off what the end game was for the trans lot over there.
His threads are why I even lurk there. If he leaves, I won't have a reason to go there lol

Ol'Scratch

The most amazing part of the terrible ignorance of what happens on ERA is that they are giving a discourse of why people hate. The horse shit carnival makes damned sure that I do not give a damn about hardships that any of them go through, because they are all totally insipid cunts who bully and force their opinions on others, with nothing more than "because we say so".
This is not how you find understanding, this is not how you get sympathy or get your points across in any meaningful way.
Instead it creates and even larger rift and indeed hatred toward them, which sadly reflects on those who do not deserve it and who mean well and who want to have intelligent discourse.
They have placed Kyuuji on a throne where they are untouchable, and they scurry like rats for favor.
It is sad that nobody else from the trans community has the nerve to call them out on their shit and destructive behavior. I have seen it on Twitter and in other Cyberpunk conversations but nobody has the nerve to do it on Era

#Phonepunk#

Banned
"im a censor happy shithead how can i make this any more clear?"

p7n0ah1.jpg

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Black Chamber and Vestan are pussies? They are attacked, and they even bend the knee, asking for a ban and an extended ban. Wtf?

Thank God i was banned from that forum.

2nmxBKX.png

Oh my god... all of this just to post about an anticipated video game. I see the crazy has ramped up even more since I had my account deleted last year.

VN1X

Banned
Yesterday I was watching tv and Old Navy had Ru Paul in every single commercial. Y’all trannies make a fraction of a percent of the population and are way over represented in media. This is why I’m sick of this shit. If I only saw a tranny once every six years then it would match reality! All the whining about being victimized rings 100% hollow when you are the most dominant prized mascot for global capitalism.
Okay calm down, Chuck. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

america-collage.png

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
By the way... we all know that the reason the ResetEra mods don’t just capitulate to the trans members and ban all discussion of Cyberpunk, is because they’re terrified of people leaving their site and coming here, right?

Just checking.

Maybe not here, specifically, but yeah, the reason they straddle the line and play mouth service to all of these crazy identity groups is to keep up the appearance of "wokeness" without actually cracking down on the relatively normal people that they need in order to stay relevant and, more importantly, retain "power." Not much point in having power if no one posts on your forum.

The kind of people that would leave Era because of something like this are not the kinds of people that would come to Gaf.

I think you misread. The kind of people that would leave Era if they *did* capitulate to the trans mafia are exactly the kind of people that would come here instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bufbaf thinks a fictional game is worse than China having literal concentration/slave camps for ethnic minorities:

How is it allowed to handwave genocide and slavery away?

Jesus. Comparing the situation in China to CDPR - whose worst offense in this situation was an insensitive joke by their Twitter person who they fired. If that’s not false equivalency I don’t know what is - they haven’t even actually proven the company itself is transphobic. Their arguments for it being transphobic HEAVILY rely on inference, assumptions and connecting dots to suit their narrative. It wouldn’t hold up in a court of law. The evidence is: Sexualized trans girl in a poster. Twitter account manager made a joke about pronouns and got fired. They never apologized appropriately. Female voice option in the character creator is tied to your pronouns. Girl cosplayed as sexualized trans girl from poster. THATS IT. That is all there is to go off - oh and the way female characters are represented in the Witcher 3. So this is the atrocity against trans people they’ve committed? What? The evidence of this crime is simply not there I’m sorry. That’s what is causing all this drama? And everyone (including trans people) should just shut up and agree with the people who have taken offense? Like, what?

Electret

By the way... we all know that the reason the ResetEra mods don’t just capitulate to the trans members and ban all discussion of Cyberpunk, is because they’re terrified of people leaving their site and coming here, right?

Just checking.
I suspect these are the marching orders of Cerium (which is the most he appears to be involved in the site, which otherwise is not at all): just do whatever it takes to retain members.) That seems to be the only thing driving his decision making over there.

Last edited:

Thaedolus

Oh my god... all of this just to post about an anticipated video game. I see the crazy has ramped up even more since I had my account deleted last year.

Yeah, when I peaced out I thought maybe the pendulum would start swinging back because it seemed absurdly crazy a year and a half ago. But nope...it's still going, and the way that they ban anyone who dares dissent means it'll just keep becoming a smaller and more purified lunatic fringe.

Topher

Gold Member

Just checking.

Another way of putting it, they truly and deeply care about the rights and well-being of transgender people.....but only to a certain point when it comes to video games. Cuz gaf still exists?

Hmmm, you may be on to something.

Last edited:

Javthusiast

Banned
If I were in Black Chambers shoes, I wouldn't have been such a coward. Instead I would have done the following:

Post a Bible Black gif of a chick getting her two futa dongs blown by two of her classmates.

Then urge everybody who wants meaningful discussions about the game, free of the toxicity of the transera gang(most of which are white dudes probably), to come to Gaf.

Go out in style baby. xD

patrick-bateman-business-card.gif

lmimmfn

What's up with GayGAF anyway? Do they not feel the urge to post our beautiful man bods as well or are they just more civilised?
Last i checked gays have butts too :), now the gays having tits thing i cant answer, REEEEEE would be the better place for that to get the 1 million variations

Last edited:

Ol'Scratch

Yesterday I was watching tv and Old Navy had Ru Paul in every single commercial. Y’all trannies make a fraction of a percent of the population and are way over represented in media. This is why I’m sick of this shit. If I only saw a tranny once every six years then it would match reality! All the whining about being victimized rings 100% hollow when you are the most dominant prized mascot for global capitalism.
You need to check that shit at the door. Fucktardery like this is why THIS place will never be any more than left overs. Do not mistake irritation at the other situations and how things are allowed to happen to any kind of patience or acceptance of your kind of horse shit.

Kiraly

Looks like they found the nail in the coffin for Black Chamber, some shitty TLOU2 clip he posted back in 2019 from a "known alt-right source" lmaooo

I was optimistic he'd manage to remain in control of the OT but I suspect he'll be losing out on this one

Strap in folks it's T minus 10 minutes for a complete implosion as they spread to the other thread with the 'news'

Last edited:
Black Chamber is a fucking pussy but even he knew that he had to bend the knee and keep sucking the trans dick in order to keep his account on the website.

It's better to catch a self-requested 1 month ban than a perma-ban for not responding to bait.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Okay I usually don't like calling out specific posts, but I just caught up on the thread after everything I missed last night and this post right here is just blowing my mind.

I think a major problem is that it feels like the entire OT is being set up by the Mods and the people who created this whole mess. The trans community has their thread, but the mods aren't going there and not consulting them. It feels like they have no say in all of this and are just having to deal with trolls coming in to attack them for "causing drama" in this thread.

So OP gets to have a constructive conversation with mods and trans members get to handle abuse. That doesn't help anything, and just helps brew frustration. I don't think there is a perfect solution to any of this, but it feels like one group is being left out of any official discussion.

I think a major problem is that it feels like the entire OT is being set up by the Mods and the people who created this whole mess.

it feels like the entire OT is being set up by the Mods and the people who created this whole mess.

the people who created this whole mess.

DJnFExvWsAI0Mud.jpg

Kiraly

Looks like they found the nail in the coffin for Black Chamber, some shitty TLOU2 clip he posted back in 2019 from a "known alt-right source" lmaooo

I was optimistic he'd manage to remain in control of the OT but I suspect he'll be losing out on this one

Strap in folks it's T minus 10 minutes for a complete implosion as they spread to the other thread with the 'news'

Both threads LOCKED for fuck's sake, missed out on prime entertainment

kiryani

Surely the locks must be due to that post in the stickied thread legitimately comparing people discussing the game to actual nazis ?

kyussman

Surely the locks must be due to that post in the stickied thread legitimately comparing people discussing the game to actual nazis ?
Really......it always ends up with a nazi comparison doesn't it......they get blamed for everything these days,lol.

graywolf323

CBme7U0.png

Basically, Trans Members can have their space to talk about the game. Other members don't have that space, only them.

Ok... Nice ResetEra.

so after all that they completely neutered the OT, fucking bullshit

Cerium is an idiot for letting this happen, the biggest game of the year is going to have a plain woke infested joke of an OT, you're going to see posters legitimately interested in the game go elsewhere to post about it because of this

I hope BC & Vestan can post their legit OT on the Discord, I'm trying to get an invite to it right now because I knew the OT was going to end up not being the place to talk about the game

Last edited:
Yikes!!!!!!
EDIT: I dont see it locked?

Apperantly they just shut down all discourse about CP 2077 lmao.

Also, still, in what world are trans member in any way marginalized on that forum? They are constantly pandered to and catered to, lmaaooo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom