• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaiyanRaoh

Sex or Cyberpunk 2077

What a choice to be left with!

HfXNfV7.jpg
Lol, holy shit. Can you imagine the upkeep on her? She sounds like a MASSIVE pain in the ass to live with.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I skimmed ShironRedShirt's giant essay (more like a rant). For those of you who don't want to read it, here's the summary. And he clearly states many times he is transgender and was a Naruto Fanboard mod at one time. Brings up multiple times he's got anxiety issues.

I got to say Shiron must have a liberal arts degree because he can take a single idea that could probably be two paragraphs of thought and somehow expand it grandiose style into 25 paragraphs where half of the them are one sentence long.

Believe it or not, his giant post is easy to read as you can skim it. It's so shallow on content, most sentences you don't even have to read with laser focus. 90% of it is filler. He's got a knack turning one sentence into five of them.

1. Black Chamber guy is a multi year 2077 shill whose intent was to piss off the trans community

2. Shiron got banned for something and spent a giant block recapping himself appealing it, getting unbanned and whining it wasn't fair

3. Claims minority niche groups (like himself) getting banned by oppressors, or banned for being too open. So the only thing to do is say nothing

4. Doesn't like Black Chamber getting thanked in the big 2077 thread created because there's not enough trans people getting thanked at the same time (I think that was point?)

5. 2077 should not be allowed to get Review or OT threads because not enough praise for trans community in them. It seems Shiron wants 2077 threads to be more about the trans community than graphics and gameplay talk

6. Turns out Black Chamber got support from people for making the big 2077 thread, and Shiron didn't like it

7. Brings up his mod experience on Naruto forums where people were doing bootleg links, nothing was done, he felt like shit, and he's taking action now against 2077 because he doesn't want to be "the guy who does nothing"

8. It sounded like Black Chamber requested a self ban, and Shiron didn't like that as he preferred a mod banning because he's afraid BC would be seen as a martyr for 2077, which is a slap in the face for him and the trans community. Wants mod action fast before Black Chamber can do it himself

9. Black Chamber and mods seemed to resolve issues in private I think, but Shiron didn't like it that the trans community weren't involved with the decision. His point is the trans community should have been asked what should be done

10. Add up the above points and Shiron is a 7000 word loser

Enjoy gaffers. You can now skip that 7000 word drone-a-thon. I just summarized it in one post.

Last edited:

Litherian123

Neo Member
Rating Summary
This is a first-person RPG/shooter in which players assume the role of a mercenary named V trying to make their way through the open-world of Night City. Players can explore futuristic locations, interact with citizens, perform missions, and engage in combat to complete various objectives within a storyline. Characters use handguns, machine guns, rifles, and explosives during frenetic firefights with humans and cybernetically enhanced enemies; players can also use melee weapons (e.g., wrist-mounted blades, enhanced limbs) to stab enemies and, in some cases, dismember them. Combat is frenetic, with frequent gunfire, cries of pain, explosions, and blood-splatter effects. Some locations depict mutilated corpses with open chest cavities and/or exposed organs/entrails. During one quest, players assist a character by hammering nails through his hands and feet; screaming sounds and blood effects accompany the scene. The game contains nudity and sexual material: Players can select a gender and customize their character; customization can include depictions of breasts, buttocks, and genitalia, as well as various sizes and combinations of genitals. Players can encounter events where they have the option to engage in sexual activities with other main characters or prostitutes—these brief sex scenes (from a first-person perspective) depict partially nude characters moaning suggestively while moving through various positions. Some scenes contain brief depictions of thrusting motions; other scenes depict a character's head moving towards a partner's crotch. The game contains frequent depictions and references to fictional drugs, including characters taking puffs/hits from a state-altering inhaler/stimulant; an animated billboard ad depicts a man snorting speed. Some sequences allow the player to drink alcoholic beverages repeatedly until the screen distorts; player's character can also drive cars while drunk. The words “f**k” and "c*nt" appear in the dialogue.

Well at least he'll have something to look at while his girly being a stuck up haha.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Haha the OT starts with a thousand words of grovelling over this trans shit and a pre apology explaining why they are allowing any discussion of this game at all.

fuck it is barebones. Nothing about the game at all just this bullshit controversy. They talk more about the seizure warning than the game itself. It’s like reading a Terms of Service document.

the most pathetic humans to have ever existed

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
LOL. I thought the Black Chamber's OT was unlocked, so it could continue on. The good 'ol start from scratch strategy.

Great new 2077 OT on Reeee. For any of you wanting to restart chat about 2077 gameplay or missions, here's your new Reeee OT thread:

1. Transphobic game

2. PSA about getting your eyeballs nailed with strobe lights. So if you've got epilepsy, watch out

3. A specialized ToS/guidelines for this new 2077 thread

Game on gamers! Now you can talk graphics, quests or major glitches!

Last edited:

Litherian123

Neo Member
That is the most depressing OT I have ever seen. I am referring specifically to the art assets and not the trans messages.

There is no hype, excitement or fun to be had in that OT🤦‍♂️
can I ask you his, aren't they aware that the theme of cyberpunk as a genre is that everyone is exploited and its not glorified from the audiences view?

benjipwns

Banned
hw2sSS5.png

I think you're going to have to try much harder than this to expose more chud nazis in hiding, darling. (Presuming that they don't already have her on ignore.)

edit: oh good, she touched it up a little:
jiRRuY4.png

Last edited:

nightmare-slain

Gold Member
I might see if I can get access to my ResetEra account again (wasn’t banned just left and can’t remember pw) and play a long game of trolling.

the place is burning to the ground. they will go full looney tunes for the new HP game.

Litherian123

Neo Member
i signed up and I'm going to ask them " Hey you know you can make a character who you can identify with and you know its about saving yourself from what i hear. Why don't you go give the revolutionaries handshake to the corpos who are causing the exploitation."

Shmunter

can I ask you his, aren't they aware that the theme of cyberpunk as a genre is that everyone is exploited and its not glorified from the audiences view?
It matters not. Negative portrayals of minority groups is simply not acceptable in the far left ideology. Really, it is sending a message that all stories irrespective of context must be woke or not exist, or be held to account/cancelled.

Similar situation in games like Days Gone. Representing a bikie is deplorable because bikies do not fit the woke ideal. Narrow minded prominent people found the game offensive due to its setting and characters true to their nature (not even).

Free forms of expression are dead in these narrow minded people. Allowing this movement to become the primary culture is a death sentence to humanity.

harmny

Banned
uh oh. how long until they start targeting people that are excited for the game? i'm seeing hype posts that completely ignore the transphobia. they won't like that

NickFire

uh oh. how long until they start targeting people that are excited for the game? i'm seeing hype posts that completely ignore the transphobia. they won't like that
Someone needs to get in there and reply to the excited people “(in whisper voice) get out”

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
You can always do the "let me start off by saying" trick....

Hi gamers.

I just got 2077. Before I start I want to say I support transgender people.

Ok, now to the game. It's awesome, buggy, but still a blast to play. I love shooting all the punkers and raiding their loot chests for ammo and gear.

Last edited:

killatopak

Gold Member
I skimmed ShironRedShirt's giant essay (more like a rant). For those of you who don't want to read it, here's the summary. And he clearly states many times he is transgender and was a Naruto Fanboard mod at one time. Brings up multiple times he's got anxiety issues.

I got to say Shiron must have a liberal arts degree because he can take a single idea that could probably be two paragraphs of thought and somehow expand it grandiose style into 25 paragraphs where half of the them are one sentence long.

Believe it or not, his giant post is easy to read as you can skim it. It's so shallow on content, most sentences you don't even have to read with laser focus. 90% of it is filler. He's got a knack turning one sentence into five of them.

1. Black Chamber guy is a multi year 2077 shill whose intent was to piss off the trans community

2. Shiron got banned for something and spent a giant block recapping himself appealing it, getting unbanned and whining it wasn't fair

3. Claims minority niche groups (like himself) getting banned by oppressors, or banned for being too open. So the only thing to do is say nothing

4. Doesn't like Black Chamber getting thanked in the big 2077 thread created because there's not enough trans people getting thanked at the same time (I think that was point?)

5. 2077 should not be allowed to get Review or OT threads because not enough praise for trans community in them. It seems Shiron wants 2077 threads to be more about the trans community than graphics and gameplay talk

6. Turns out Black Chamber got support from people for making the big 2077 thread, and Shiron didn't like it

7. Brings up his mod experience on Naruto forums where people were doing bootleg links, nothing was done, he felt like shit, and he's taking action now against 2077 because he doesn't want to be "the guy who does nothing"

8. It sounded like Black Chamber requested a self ban, and Shiron didn't like that as he preferred a mod banning because he's afraid BC would be seen as a martyr for 2077, which is a slap in the face for him and the trans community. Wants mod action fast before Black Chamber can do it himself

9. Black Chamber and mods seemed to resolve issues in private I think, but Shiron didn't like it that the trans community weren't involved with the decision. His point is the trans community should have been asked what should be done

10. Add up the above points and Shiron is a 7000 word loser

Enjoy gaffers. You can now skip that 7000 word drone-a-thon. I just summarized it in one post.

All I see here is a power hungry fake trans that want to be a mod.

Karunamon

Falsch und schwul, sadly. It's a bad 'shop, the text is lower than all the surrounding text.

jJ9OIO2.png

Can you imagine the sheer magnitude of triggering that would have produced if real? That wouldn't even be a reeeeeera thing anymore, the entire "we hate our customer" gaming press would be all over that shit.

Last edited:

harmny

Banned
black chamber got swarmed by accusations. instead of answering he literally went offline. made a sandwich. took a nap. and when he logged into the forum again he went from being the cp2077 OT creator to being a 6d chess kgb trumper transphobic spy 4chan trojan horse that had been undercover for 3 years with the sole purpose of destroying resetera from inside and erasing trans lives

Last edited:

Regis

Falsch und schwul, sadly. It's a bad 'shop, the text is lower than all the surrounding text.

jJ9OIO2.png

Can you imagine the sheer magnitude of triggering that would have produced if real? That wouldn't even be a reeeeeera thing anymore, the entire "we hate our customer" gaming press would be all over that shit.
LOL, yeah, i didnt realize at first, and i was quite scared for CDProjekt, as you said, have they done that, all the press would have been on their necks and LunaticERA would have ended like martyrs.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
LOL. I thought the Black Chamber's OT was unlocked, so it could continue on. The good 'ol start from scratch strategy.

Great new 2077 OT on Reeee. For any of you wanting to restart chat about 2077 gameplay or missions, here's your new Reeee OT thread:

1. Transphobic game

2. PSA about getting your eyeballs nailed with strobe lights. So if you've got epilepsy, watch out

3. A specialized ToS/guidelines for this new 2077 thread

Game on gamers! Now you can talk graphics, quests or major glitches!

Nothing spices up an enjoyable hobby like posting the worlds most depressing thread for one of the most anticipated games in years.

BeardGawd

Banned
WTF did I just read? Is this what I read?

Hey neighbour, can I borrow your lawnmower? Mine is out of gas.

Sure you can bud.

Is that a yes or no?

It's in my garage. The door is open, go ahead.

You aren't answering me. Yes or no?
Yep they wanted him to bend to their will exactly.

These people want to be outraged. They thrive on the victim complex.

Last edited:
They knew they created a shit storm. It's laughable that "CDPR being transphobic isn't up for debate". Talk about elitist pieces of shit.

it’s pretty amazing that an entire company that has hundreds (thousands?) of employees is suddenly transphobic just because somebody made an insensitive remark

does that mean ResetERA is a fascist, racist, transphobic place (their words, not mine) because of the graveyard of bans that occurred for members saying pretty harmless things or being trump supporters, too?

I mean, they posted on ERA, therefore all of ERA is guilty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom