• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjipwns

Banned
Gimme da jazzercized version 🐹
According to what I have read on ResetERA.com: The admins and moderators of ResetERA.com aided and abetted a hardcore Trumper fascist MAGAt who plotted for three years to hype and promote a random video game, Cyberpunk 2077, knowing that eventually it would be revealed as nothing but a hatefest against transgender people. All of this was done because the admins and said members despise trans people who are simply trying to live out their final days peacefully on a forum without being crushed under the oppressive boot of positive impressions, gameplay footage and review scores for what's a "mediocre game (according to reviews)" filled polygon to polygon with anti-trans content.

These Trump-allied token trans admins are now creating an OT for the game with the lightworkers of the TransEra community, which everyone needs to "stay safe" from as it will likely be filled with gameplay impressions, footage, review scores and little to nothing about transgender issues from nazi chud alt-accounts who would be better off banned and exiled into NeoGAF.com exclusivity.

It has revealed ResetERA.com to yet again be a hate site which marginalized communities are leaving in droves.

Glad to see so many new posters signing up/coming back to this great forum.

I've asked them to delete my account. It's been over 24 hours but no action yet. I've logged out and won't be returning or giving them any clicks. The best thing I ever did was return to NeoGAF a few months ago. I want to talk about my passion, video games, and have a laugh. This is the place to be.

I don't care if you're gay, trans, or even what ethnicity you are. I'm here to read and share thoughts on video games. The world is depressing enough with all the bullshit going on. I come here to discuss things that make me happy.

Welcome back, peeps.
same. i haven't gotten a reply to my request. They are too busy catering to fake trans ppl hitting the report button constantly to deactivate my account i guess.

0xjxp0g.jpg

n1Vummz.jpg

Fuck I shouldn’t have started reading this again. But hold up - this is the person who wrote that long ass essay right? And they’re appropriating being trans on and off? I’m fucking flabbergasted that people are still members there at all right now - I mean how do you justify this? I get this guy/girl probably has a lot of mental issues and lives through their computer or something and we should be compassionate towards that but Jesus how do you not recognize the lunacy happening right in front of your face here?

According to what I have read on ResetERA.com: The admins and moderators of ResetERA.com aided and abetted a hardcore Trumper fascist MAGAt who plotted for three years to hype and promote a random video game, Cyberpunk 2077, knowing that eventually it would be revealed as nothing but a hatefest against transgender people. All of this was done because the admins and said members despise trans people who are simply trying to live out their final days peacefully on a forum without being crushed under the oppressive boot of positive impressions, gameplay footage and review scores for what's a "mediocre game (according to reviews)" filled polygon to polygon with anti-trans content.

These Trump-allied token trans admins are now creating an OT for the game with the lightworkers of the TransEra community, which everyone needs to "stay safe" from as it will likely be filled with gameplay impressions, footage, review scores and little to nothing about transgender issues from nazi chud alt-accounts who would be better off banned and exiled into NeoGAF.com exclusivity.

It has revealed ResetERA.com to yet again be a hate site which marginalized communities are leaving in droves.

The last sentence is ironically true.

That in itself is actually fine if you go about it in a normal way. Ban people who are actually racist/transphobic/homophobic, people who argue against gay marriage for example, people who keep calling trans people by their birth gender, ban certain words like the n-word or f-word, etc. As someone who's gay that's all I expect from online communities, there doesn't need to be more than that.

Criticising things like trans women competing with biological women in sports, extremist groups such as antifa, or problems such as homophobia in islam isn't transphobia/racism. But that is absolute nazi talk over there.

They(and the radical left in general) absolutely went off the rails and I think that train wreck started back when Trump was elected and it just went full speed ahead.

No, it's not fine period! People are raised in with different views and values and also deserve a voice as well. Banning people you deemed racist or homephobic is not going to make a healthy forum. You have the right to callout people
JEwXHYQ.gif

"A dead and completely irrelevant forum, the most dead and failing forum, folks!" you're starting to sound a lot like Orange Man, Era. "pie_tears_joy:
I know who he is, on the other forum, lol

I mean look if these people honestly are willing to buy into this absolutely, transparently dumb theory that some undercover neonazi infiltrated the forum to destroy it specifically through the trans community by way of cyberpunk 2077... I mean. It’s fuckin embarrassing to me, this is like QAnon level stupid.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Well, looks like I'm one of the users returning too.

(I had to make a new account as my old one was linked with an email from my ex employer)

it's getting ridiculous over there.

Feels good to be back

Provide evidence to the mods that you are the owner of that original account, and they can do a merge. Or, feel free to start fresh.

edit: I'm pretty LTTP

Last edited:
No, it's not fine period! People are raised in with different views and values and also deserve a voice as well. Banning people you deemed racist or homephobic is not going to make a healthy forum. You have the right to callout people

I know who he is, on the other forum, lol

Do you think online communities where actual racism/homophobia/transphobia is happening is going to be better than Resetera? It's going to be a shit show as well, just a different one. Not everything can be excused as views or values, that's the other end of the extreme.

ManaByte

Sex or Cyberpunk 2077

What a choice to be left with!

HfXNfV7.jpg

Rating Summary
This is a first-person RPG/shooter in which players assume the role of a mercenary named V trying to make their way through the open-world of Night City. Players can explore futuristic locations, interact with citizens, perform missions, and engage in combat to complete various objectives within a storyline. Characters use handguns, machine guns, rifles, and explosives during frenetic firefights with humans and cybernetically enhanced enemies; players can also use melee weapons (e.g., wrist-mounted blades, enhanced limbs) to stab enemies and, in some cases, dismember them. Combat is frenetic, with frequent gunfire, cries of pain, explosions, and blood-splatter effects. Some locations depict mutilated corpses with open chest cavities and/or exposed organs/entrails. During one quest, players assist a character by hammering nails through his hands and feet; screaming sounds and blood effects accompany the scene. The game contains nudity and sexual material: Players can select a gender and customize their character; customization can include depictions of breasts, buttocks, and genitalia, as well as various sizes and combinations of genitals. Players can encounter events where they have the option to engage in sexual activities with other main characters or prostitutes—these brief sex scenes (from a first-person perspective) depict partially nude characters moaning suggestively while moving through various positions. Some scenes contain brief depictions of thrusting motions; other scenes depict a character's head moving towards a partner's crotch. The game contains frequent depictions and references to fictional drugs, including characters taking puffs/hits from a state-altering inhaler/stimulant; an animated billboard ad depicts a man snorting speed. Some sequences allow the player to drink alcoholic beverages repeatedly until the screen distorts; player's character can also drive cars while drunk. The words “f**k” and "c*nt" appear in the dialogue.

Last edited:

fatty

RquOx1Q.jpg

Staff to post an OT by the end of the day...

tenor.gif

B-dubs and other admins massaging the text only masterpiece as we speak...
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Do you think online communities where actual racism/homophobia/transphobia is happening is going to be better than Resetera? It's going to be a shit show as well, just a different one. Not everything can be excused as views or values, that's the other end of the extreme.

Honestly yes. I’d rather people be transparent about who they are and call them the fuck out when they exhibit racist/homophobic/sexist behavior than create an online bubble where I can pretend it doesn't exist. And if they’re just trolling - I put em on ignore.

I find it scary that people actually think BC was some kind of Trojan horse assigned to tearing the forum apart from the middle. Crazy.
Can't believe that Black Chamber actually ran a three year long deep cover op pretending to like a video game simply and solely to hurt trans people. That's dedication to craft.
He likes to play the long game troll.
The very sobering revelation is that a lot of Era users believe that bullshit B-dubs cover story.

For the past 2 days, I've received several PM's on Twitter and Discord asking me "What really happened?" and "Are you really a trumper?", etc.

I tell them the truth - some get it and see through ResetEra's toxic cloud - but every once in a while, I get "Well I think they banned you for the right reasons and you're a bigot".

I think to myself "Why did you even bother to ask me that if your mind was already made up on the matter??"

It's really getting old now🤷‍♂️
I still can't believe how poorly Black Chamber Black Chamber was treated...you had people wanting to get him actively banned for failing to acknowledge a land mind thrown in his lap...it was comical. Like, really? You're going to ban someone for not acknowledging your agenda? :LOL: You know we have a right in this country to engage in whatever dialogue we want...
Exactly🤘
lol cd projekt red i love you
EnlCLp4.png
I've heard this is fake. Is there a source to prove that?

Last edited:

InDaGulag

You should never allow people who routinely dehumanize others in your forum. They'll scare off others posters and turn it into a radical hell hole. Happens every time. You need moderation to keep them in line or ban them.

Ymir

LOL the admins keep saying end of day but they're really running out of hours to post it today.

How is it every time they overpromise and underdeliver? It's a fucking text only OT, what could you possibly be writing.

Last edited:

Dr. Claus

Banned
You should never allow people who routinely dehumanize others in your forum. They'll scare off others posters and turn it into a radical hell hole. Happens every time. You need moderation to keep them in line or ban them.
What one considers dehumanizing may not be what another does. I consider a bunch of fake trannies like the lot at era to be dehumanizing to real trans folk. Others may not.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
LOL the admins keep saying end of day but they're really running out of hours to post it today.

How is it every time they overpromise and underdeliver? It's a fucking text only OT, what could you possibly be writing.

They are probably focus grouping it to try and not piss off the lunatics.

they’ll still get pissed off

Dabaus

Banned
Its fucking wild

Wow unbanning that lunatic was like opening Pandora’s box for those mods. Genuinely sounds like a dangerous person to be around.

The very sobering revelation is that a lot of Era users believe that bullshit B-dubs cover story.

For the past 2 days, I've received several PM's on Twitter and Discord asking me "What really happened?" and "Are you really a trumper?", etc.

I tell them the truth - some get it and see through ResetEra's toxic cloud - but every once in a while, I get "Well I think they banned you for the right reasons and you're a bigot".

I think to myself "Why did you even bother to ask me that if your mind was already made up on the matter??"

It's really getting old now🤷‍♂️

I've heard this is fake. Is there a source to prove that?

I HIGHLY doubt that’s real. If it is - that actually is pretty disappointing. But man you gotta love this story they’ve concocted about you it’s like, I mean I know it’s gotta suck to be the guy who these accusations are about but come on. The mental leaps you’d have to do to make this theory work - that accusation shows the forum for what it is over anything else really.

wonder how TransEra feels about kyuuji playing the game, since they pretty much started this entire fiasco, lol.
That's a whole other aspect of this story.

I feel that her playing the game completely invalidates her sticky thread; as well as her motivations for making that thread. She says that she was "gifted" a code, because she doesn't want to support CD Projekt Red. Well, the person that bought that code for her gave their money to CD Projekt Red, thus her "gifted" copy is still supporting them.

It's hypocrisy at it's finest and I really feel it invalidates her entire crusade. I see right through it💯

Last edited:

teezzy

Banned

Idk the context of this discussion, but we've absolutely banned people for being overtly racist here in recent memory. I've only been here since March and saw two go down personally

Bloodsent

Followed the exodus crowd 3 years ago to seemingly stick with the content and the volume of posters. While I never really posted much to be begin with and kept quiet, I struggled with the level of drama every thread brought with it on Era. Honestly though, logging back into GAF, getting the "13 years of service achievement" and seeing the dialog in several of the threads here has been an enormous breath of fresh air. Feels good to be back.

Last edited:

Ol'Scratch

After the last era trans melt down there was a huge mess of people leaving. Over here there was even a welcome thread to try and welcome people though it was about 7 minutes before many here showed exactly who they were and killed any chance of welcoming nearly anyone that is not joining out of a hate boner for resetera.
There are good people mixed in here who are here for news and having a place to keep in touch with people but make no mistake about the general vibe. But it is honest at least and you know where you stand and you learn who is who and make it your own instead of the connving back stabbing cuntery under the guise of making the world a better place cult bullshit you see other places.

RquOx1Q.jpg

What happens when you start a review thread on an internet gaming message board?
tpiTSNk.png

I wish crowcatb made a whole video of this. That would be phenomenal. He's already banned from any resetera discussion anyway.

Last edited:

Ol'Scratch

Idk the context of this discussion, but we've absolutely banned people for being overtly racist here in recent memory. I've only been here since March and saw two go down personally
This is true, and you can see every ban and why listed in the banned thread which by itself proves more transparency than era will ever have

nush

They are waiting for most of the userbase to go to sleep in case of any backlash.

Gifted? Suuuuure.
Actually if someone gifted it to her they must really hate her...

It doesn't say much for Kyuuji's opinion of the rest of that forum that they're being asked to swallow this obvious bullshit.

Someone bought and gave Kyuuji's a code after months of incessant campaigning, anger and apparently lives literally being lost? Get real. What are they going to write on the gift card? "Saw this and thought of you.". "Thought you might enjoy this".

It's like buying a PETA fundamentalist a fur hat and a steak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom