• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cormack12

Gold Member
They didn;t even tag the OT so it won't show in the categorised labels

Gdm6kr.jpg

Astral Dog

There was a mass exodus a couple of months ago. A lot of the members thought that the mods didn't do enough to stop ps fanboys shitting up every single xbox thread.

One of them made their own forum, a lot of people moved over

edit: i was invited too, but i never moved across
Wow that place looks cool tbh

Now the people in the CP OP are asking about why Karak is banned and they are just getting told

"BECAUSE HE'S A NAZI"

but no-one is actually posting the actual crime. Probably because they don't know because the screenshots got taken down. And those that do know can't post the screenies and can't type out the reason because it sounds pathetic. So he's just a nazi, just accept it, yeah? Never mention him again.

Kayhan

Shugga just called Karak Karak a Nazi in the CP2077 OT.

On ResetEra you can apparently accuse people of supporting genocide/mass murder of Jews without any evidence.

Can B-Dubs confirm that this is indeed OK on ResetEra?
Shugga is constantly engaged in harassment and false accusations against other ResetEra users.

Why is such bullying behavior tolerated?

Kayhan

B-Dubs, do you not understand that accusing other people of supporting mass murder of Jews is a very serious accusation?

You should either demand that accusation be verified with conclusive evidence or permanently ban the person making such accusations.

What kind of site are you running?

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Hey gamers,

We banned Reeee Member A for not being cooperative. We don't see him changing to something better.

At the same time, we also banned Reeee Member B for being cooperative. We don't trust he'll stick being a nice guy.

For the rest of you, I'm the GM of the board and somehow my main concern is dealing with all of you ratting on each other. Make sure to convince me you're tattle tailing is legit because if I don't believe you I'll ban you too.

Last edited:
And It looks like we’ve got our very first sperg-out for the morning!

1ftNOVb.jpg

Christ! Does anyone here have the slightest clue what this nimrod is on about?

And believe it or not, there’s still another couple of paragraphs!

I saw that. Cringed hard. No idea what he was on about but after baring his soul and putting his real face as his avatar for some reason, everyone just ignored him haha.

TBH I'd ignore him too. What a dweeb.

Last edited:
For all the bad stuff here, it is still unfortunately one of the few places that actually strives for inclusivity and I sincerely hope this serves as an accelerator for more positive steps towards that goal.

Posted on a forum that is banning anyone that does not comply with the "group think" and calling people fucking Nazi's for posting on alternative forums they don't like. Yeah real "inclusive"

Javthusiast

Banned
Wow, yo everybody. Apparently we are all Nazis for posting here. I wasn't aware before, but thanks to Shitgga and his Ree friends I can see clearly now.

I have broken free of my ignorance and am truly woke now.

Astral Dog

How is this clown not banned on ERA? I mean he is among the most toxic users i have seen on any forum period.

IHbLDc2.png

keBOSX4.png

TaUEoXU.png
Give it time, one of the things that always amazes me about ERA is how the mods have no problem eating their wokest most deranged supporters, like our friend Hobbes yesterday. If is white male meat its fair game

danowat

Banned
I'm probably just too old for this shit, but I am old enough to remember when liberal actually meant liberal, not some really weird notion of having to fit into such a narrow slot.

When I got banned I had a sit down and had a think about what it is to be liberal, and Era just ain't it, it gives liberals a bad name, they are almost coming full circle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom