• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reckheim

D21RJx.jpg
isn't this a straight jab at the user in the era thread yesterday?

Ionian

One thing is clear, the staff are terrified of the Kyuuji accoun...I mean, The trans accounts of martyring themselves and asking for bans to the point of doing anything to stop it happening.

They continually change who they are. I won't link but if you Google the username it will tell you how unhinged they are.

danowat

Banned
As if she speaks for the entire Trans community. There are a lot of trans and lgbt that don't share her views but because she holds so much sway they are scared to speak up and/or banned if they do.

Thinking that a single person of a certain group of people represents the whole group is definitely problematic, not sure quite why everyone seems to want to fit themselves in neat little pidgeon holes anyway, isn't it boring as fuck if everyone is the same?

Kyuuji is absolutely the ring leader of the whole thing. The staff there are scared to death of losing their social justice warrior credibility so she has them by the balls.

The sad thing is they take any and everything she says as fact without an ounce of critical thought. As if she speaks for the entire Trans community. There are a lot of trans and lgbt that don't share her views but because she holds so much sway they are scared to speak up and/or banned if they do.

Yeah she has the crown right now. Used to be KetKat until she got banned, then Excelwhatever but I don't know what happened to them.

Uh, why wasn't I informed of my new status as a nazi when I joined this forum earlier today? Should I expect an armband in the mail or do I have to supply it myself?

You'll get your starter pack on Wednesday night. Make sure to use the side door. Bring a trusted friend if you can.

phant0m

I gotta say, it's pure brilliance that anyone that's posted on GAF is a nazi/bigot/-phobe, considering half of Era (if not more) came from here, and were members here for a loooooooooong time.

Will Era be brave enough to ban themselves?

Last edited:

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Resetera would never treat the Haitian gang representation concerns the way they did the transgender community concerns. Can you imagine POC issues getting a sticky, a red staff post, and a pinned post at the top of every single OT page?

Doubtful because that concern doesn't affect the white community.

Resetera posters who are reading this thread, please address this issue on your forum. Be an ally. You won't, because you're scared of "downplaying concerns, tone policing, history of x, etc., etc."

Last edited:
I was just thinking Resetera loves nothing better than a good "Karen" topic to make fun of. You know the kind of thing unhinged woman usual blonde hair screaming right wing shit. What Era doesn't realise is they have become the left wing version of "Karen".

John2290

They continually change who they are. I won't link but if you Google the username it will tell you how unhinged they are.
Can you give me a hint, I've done google searching and combinations but i can't find it. i just keep coming up with Japanese translations and directions to ERA posts and back here.

sobaka770

Banned
Thinking that a single person of a certain group of people represents the whole group is definitely problematic, not sure quite why everyone seems to want to fit themselves in neat little pidgeon holes anyway, isn't it boring as fuck if everyone is the same?

That word is banned, who sent you?
/s

Can we stop posting fake "CPDR shitting on resetera" garbage, which gets quoted 50 times pretending its real? No, its never real, even if you want to believe it is, and I doubt they would ever give enough of a shit to even acknowledge resetter's existence, nor should they. There's more than enough entertaining shit from that place, we don't need to photoshop stuff and make things up.

Last edited:

Jezbollah

I was just thinking Resetera loves nothing better than a good "Karen" topic to make fun of. You know the kind of thing unhinged woman usual blonde hair screaming right wing shit. What Era doesn't realise is they have become the left wing version of "Karen".

'Era is the Karen of Internet gaming forums.

But with a dick. Because 'Era Karen must have a dick.

Bingo.

But there's a critical advantage in pretending the individual represents the group, or that such large groups can even be represented by individuals: Power. It appears to lend credence and legitimacy to someone's opinion if they suggest they're part of and therefore a representative of a group of hundreds of thousands of people.

And since they seem to think the validity of an argument depends on the person who advocates it, that makes them essentially invincible in a discussion.

Think of it this way: why would a Libertarian Trans person and a Trotskyist Trans person choose the same representative? In what sense would they belong to one "community", if their worldviews would be so vastly different? That implies their whole Identity is determined by transgenderism alone, which is as dehumanizing as it gets, all of course in the name of acceptance.

Last edited:

Ionian

Can we stop posting fake "CPDR shitting on resetera" garbage, which gets quoted 50 times pretending its real? No, its never real, even if you want to believe it is, and I doubt they would ever give enough of a shit to even acknowledge resetter's existence, nor should they. There's more than enough entertaining shit from that place, we don't need to photoshop stuff and make things up.

You sound upset. It's ok, take a deep breath.

hm6O67Q.jpg

It just can't POSSIBLY be because the scope and ambition is so large, and the good stuff so impressive, that it outweighs the negatives and therefore still deserves an extremely high score? Na, can’t be. Those reviews are just all paid, dishonest shills.

Also, glad he'll still be playing the "bigoted" game next year. But he'll have a frowny and disapproving face while playing it, so all good, and therefore supporting bigotry is palatable.

You sound upset. It's ok, take a deep breath.

Not really? I was making a point. You're the one that sounds pretty distressed at my post. I don't see the point of posting things with the intention of making people think it's real. People look like idiots when they believe it. We went through it with the "reseteraarefaggots" thing, being quoted on every single page for 50 pages and people thinking its real when it was obviously fake.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom