• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the embargo should have been extended for people to play the game longer honestly. that one gamespot review was so fucking terrible and it's ashame they basically thought nothing was worth doing in the game (aka didn't even really play it). they just wanted a controversial opinion and to get shit on I guess.

Last edited:

BigBooper

I saw Karak at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
You should contact Schreier as a whistle-blower.

They have no idea what an actual nazi is lol.

welcome to 2020, where everyone I disagree with for any reason is a Nazi.
hitlerbook.JPG

I can't express enough how much better I feel mentally not even looking at that place, or interacting with it's members.

Not everyone there is bad - actually there are some wonderful people there. It's the baiters, the harassers and the bullies that make it such a chore to be a part of that place.

I'm looking at you ZEOvgm, messofanego, Kyuuji, Banshee McSpook, Surfinn, Purseowner and Khrn.

Despicable individuals🤮

Last edited:
What in the FUCK is that post from a Resetera mod? What is going on. Why am I being called a nazi and why are people putting a fucking picture of me with nazis here?
ResetEra is a toxic cesspool. They are a hive-minded, logicless group run by the trans members there and the ineffectual mods do nothing but protect them and ban the only decent members there.

You're better off not being there🤘💯

What in the FUCK is that post from a Resetera mod? What is going on. Why am I being called a nazi and why are people putting a fucking picture of me with nazis here?

Looks like Era is dragging you through the mud with Black Chamber Black Chamber and anyone not lock-step with their narrative (or just whoever they want to demonize at the moment).

The picture was a crappy shop someone made to make fun of it I think; can't remember the poster.

Karak

Looks like Era is dragging you through the mud with Black Chamber Black Chamber and anyone not lock-step with their narrative (or just whoever they want to demonize at the moment).

The picture was a crappy shop someone made to make fun of it I think; can't remember the poster.
No I know all that. But there is a fucking picture here of me with nazis.

Let me make it fucking clear as day.
If someone throws around the term nazi directly at someone they can fuck themselves right off into a fire made of their future. Cause I will fucking never ever stop coming after them EVER.
I had family die, harmed, and friends of family die and harmed fighting that shit. I do not and I will not ever allow for myself to be associated with that.

teezzy

Banned

If someone throws around the term nazi directly at someone they can fuck themselves right off into a fire made of their future. Cause I will fucking never ever stop coming after them EVER.
I had family die, harmed, and friends of family die and harmed fighting that shit. I do not and I will not ever allow for myself to be associated with that.

Maybe EviLore EviLore or Soapy Wooder Soapy Wooder can help you out with the picture debacle.

I dont think the person who posted that meant any harm or to imply that you were associated with that. It's satirical of Era accusing of such.

Love your reviews btw man.

I literally said yesterday, if they find out you post here, they WILL ban you. I was only half joking. Those people belong in a fucking loony bin.

kiryani

the TDLR is

Resetera members have labelled you a Nazi for posting on Gaf

Mods allowed it and banned you

The pic on here was satire

Wish I was joking

Last edited by a moderator:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
oFAAtAG.png

Soon it's gonna be - "He who must not be named".
Wait, wait. Someone with a Duke Nukem username and avatar (Mr. Shake it baby, digitised tiddies, I've got to stop playing with myself) is trying to dehumanise another person and claim the moral high ground.

I must have played different versions of Duke's games because I'm pretty sure those games were more toxic than all of CDPR's back catalogue

sobaka770

Banned

I think the picture was a satirical photoshop because people jumped to call you an actual Nazi on Resetera while nothing can be further from the truth.
If it bothers you, surely it can be redacted though by the poster? The whole point is that it's farcical to think you're a Nazi or anyone here really.
Keep up doing great reviews, always a pleasure to watch!

Last edited:

Trickster

I can't express enough how much better I feel mentally not even looking at that place, or interacting with it's members.

Not everyone there is bad - actually there are some wonderful people there. It's the baiters, the harassers and the bullies that make it such a chore to be a part of that place.

I'm looking at you ZEOvgm, messofanego, Kyuuji, Banshee McSpook, Surfinn, Purseowner and Khrn.

Despicable individuals🤮

Honestly the vast majority of people on Era seem like great people to me.

But yeah, unfortunately there is that small minority of probably no more than 5-10% of people there that constantly need to turn things into a purity test, and get hyper aggresive once someone engages with them but doesn't have the exact same view point. And unfortunately most of the people with power on Era are either part of that small group, or they simply don't dare to do something about them, hence why you end up with protected members like the ones you've mentioned.

Topher

Gold Member
Honestly the vast majority of people on Era seem like great people to me.

But yeah, unfortunately there is that small minority of probably no more than 5-10% of people there that constantly need to turn things into a purity test, and get hyper aggresive once someone engages with them but doesn't have the exact same view point. And unfortunately most of the people with power on Era are either part of that small group, or they simply don't dare to do something about them, hence why you end up with protected members like the ones you've mentioned.

Probably the most accurate description of the entire problem on resetera. Nicely put.

ResetEra is a toxic cesspool. They are a hive-minded, logicless group run by the trans members there and the ineffectual mods do nothing but protect them and ban the only decent members there.

You're better off not being there🤘💯

Are you SURE your 3 yr CP2077 enthusiasm wasn't just a manufactured facade, to mask your true motivations of causing distress to trans members by pretending to be a massive fan of the game through a highly planned and coordinated subterfuge mission spanning thousands of hours?

John-Lee

Neo Member

Despicable individuals🤮

It definitely does seem like a minority of difficult/delusional people are holding everyone else there hostage. Looking at the CP2077 OT, most people are freely and joyfully discussing the game, which I imagine is what 99.9% of them just wanted to do. Hopefully more wake up and realize that elements of that community are just too toxic and that it is best to leave.

Dick Jones

Gold Member

Despicable individuals🤮
Poor Hobbes. Not even important enough to get called out. :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:
Still irrelevant.

Last edited:

Despicable individuals🤮

Add shugga, crossing Eden en excelsiorbitch to that list. 😂

Honestly at first I was sad what that place has become because it was fun and cosy for quite a while, then the admin/mod team changed and all the fun insiders left as well. Now I just look at it as an entertaining train wreck.

Goes to show how important a good mod team is, both neogaf back then, and era now is imploding because of mismanagement and power hunger.

DapperSloth

jesus fucking christ. mentally insane

lvXFM8j.png

i want to see that gif

It was this...

giphy.gif

Hahahaha! This was it!? This fucking gif made him uncomfortable!? Haha I can't fucking believe it, what on earth is going on? Even mentally ill people are more stable than him. Is he a deer?

EDIT: Apparently it was a gif of Obama on a stage saying thanks (https://www.neogaf.com/threads/rese...ep-it-in-here.1506304/page-721#post-261446343)

But still, it is the same fucking thing!

Last edited:

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
the embargo should have been extended for people to play the game longer honestly. that one gamespot review was so fucking terrible and it's ashame they basically thought nothing was worth doing in the game (aka didn't even really play it). they just wanted a controversial opinion and to get shit on I guess.
Watch her Days Gone review. you could give her 500 hours and she will have the same take. She has no desire to play games. She hates to talk about the gameplay and just wants to complain about everything else.

She is an awful reviewer.

I might buy this game but if I do, I’m going to make a charitable donation to the Trevor Project because trans rights are human rights and I stand with the trans community of ResetEra.

That community doesn't want you to buy the game at all! These are some of the most annoying ones, just complete a complete pose.

Are you SURE your 3 yr CP2077 enthusiasm wasn't just a manufactured facade, to mask your true motivations of causing distress to trans members by pretending to be a massive fan of the game through a highly planned and coordinated subterfuge mission spanning thousands of hours?
Nobody could really accomplish something like that. It's shocking and frightening that those that do believe that...actually really do believe that💯
Poor Hobbes. Not even important enough to get called out. :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:
Still irrelevant.
Hobbes is so irrelevant that I forgot to mention him. He's an asshat and a part of "Team Worthless" as well.

Last edited:
That community doesn't want you to buy the game at all! These are some of the most annoying ones, just complete a complete pose.

No way in hell those fuckers make any sort of donations. They just say it online. All bark, no bite.

And I agree with Balducci, saying "nazi" to everything is childish and a bad look, same as the word "tranny"

Figured it would happen, but yep just got banned on REEE for “off site” trolling.

pro-tip: stating the truth isn’t trolling, get your own house in order and stop worrying about what posters say about your burning community on other platforms

:LOL:

How pathetic and insecure, but hey keep running off members and letting your witch hunts continue

Last edited:

Kiraly

Figured it would happen, but yep just got banned on REEE for “off site” trolling.

pro-tip: stating the truth isn’t trolling, get your own house in order and stop worrying about what posters say about your burning community on other platforms

:LOL:

How pathetic and insecure, but hey keep running off members and letting your witch hunts continue

What post was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom