• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

teezzy

Banned
Don't worry P Poodlestrike

I'm sending in reinforcements!!!

AH64D_Longbow_Apache_-_Duxford_Autumn_Airshow_2010_%28modified%29.jpg

💅

Reckheim

I hope Black Chamber is enjoying Cyberpunk 2077 and isn't paying any mind to any of this. The invective they're throwing his way in that community thread is disturbing.
Honestly, how can anyone call him a 'literal nazi'. Its sad. I feel the worst for him over all this.

The guy was just genuinely super hyped for a game; and because he didn't temper his enthusiasm he was banned.

Honestly, how can anyone call him a 'literal nazi'. Its sad. I feel the worst for him over all this.

The guy was just genuinely super hyped for a game; and because he didn't temper his enthusiasm he was banned.
Most of the internet doesn't take ResetEra's allegations seriously. They'd stone their own mothers if they used an -phobic word. Black Chamber should rest assured that it takes a whole lot more than being excited for Cyberpunk 2077 to become a literal nazi.

correofake333

Neo Member

In all honesty, he is partially right. As many users have just admitted in thet very thread, resetEra is the only place they interact, even In real life. They don't talk, discuss, laugh, cry, share love or whatever in any other place, just in an internet forum. And those are the people who get promoted to mods, people that have zero social or ineraction skills whatsoever and that will ruin a forum because they are incompetent shitheads.

They had it all coming, enjoy chaos.

PS: mods saying that they were crying for 2 hours straight. Fuck off, if you cry like that maybe the problem is in your damn mental health, and those external stimulous are just triggering it. Go to a psychiatrist.

Last edited:

danowat

Banned
Give someone an inch and they'll want a mile.

I read today that transera weren't satisfied with the huge post on every page of the CP77 OT, or the huge thread of CDPR transphobia, or not allowing any more threads other than the OT.

They wanted any and all discussion of CP77 expunged from the site.

Last edited:

Kayhan

Mega-troll ShironRedShift is still calling out Poodlestrike and AliceAmber by name trying to stir up shit.

Why? Because he is a troll. We have known this all along. Why the fuck aren't they catching on and banning an obvious troll who does nothing except try to destabilize the forum?

Like I said a few days ago, it is like the ResetEra moderation team have zero survival instincts.

Last edited:

Buggy Loop

Gold Member
I'll say it again like i said ... "20" or so pages back since this has moved so fast.

It's like France's yellow jackets. There's no "leaders" to represent one side, so even with all the demands, there's always someone not satisfied, and it keeps growing and growing, like a cancer and then the mods are cornered. It should have been dealt with swiftly and promptly. But no, they tried to play nice.

This guy is fucking retarded. TransEra does nothing but explode into a hormonal tirade all day and all night and when staff lets out an inkling of emotion, then TransEra claims they're being oppressed and gets even more enraged. You can't win with them! You either let them seethe and weep or tell them to be quiet and they weep and wail even more.

This guy is fucking retarded. TransEra does nothing but explode into a hormonal tirade all day and all night and when staff lets out an inkling of emotion, then TransEra claims they're being oppressed and gets even more enraged. You can't win with them! You either let them seethe and weep or tell them to be quiet and they weep and wail even more.
Who would've thought pandering to a bunch of people on all kinds of hormone blockers, etc would turn out this way...

dave_d

DDDDD....DRRRUMMMPPFFFF!!!!!

Trump really did mindfuck these cretins.
Anybody want to explain to them the reason the Googles of the world wanted Biden and not Trump isn't because they're "Insert pandering political position", it's because they know Biden won't do anything to them when they try to make a shit ton of money in new markets like China. (Trump probably wouldn't have done anything but Biden definitely won't and to use my saying "There's too much money to be made.")

danowat

Banned
Ahhhh for the good old days when people didn't talk about politics or religion.

Trump is a fucking buffoon and the world would be a better place without him, but just because I think it doesn't mean I don't get why some people don't think like I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom