• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Statement from Sophia:

m93mwh0.png

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Huh?

After Poodlestrike permanently banned 5 TransEra members for telling him to "resign bitch".....the rest have stopped telling him to "resign bitch"

Huh?

Really makes you think 🤔
I really doubt there is that many actual trans members there. Insert meme about pretending to be trans on era.

Buggy Loop

Gold Member
so everybody who bought cp is a trump voter? even those in europe, asia, etc? how short sighted

There’s a world outside the USA?:lollipop_neutral:
Seems it blowing up again. more drama.

Lmao they are claiming Black Chamber Black Chamber turned the mod team against TransEra....what the actual fuck?

That whole thread is an absolute "wtf goldmine"

m8NknvY.png

dbxOO2R.png

WN9AyPt.png

EtgFrT5.png

Are they in a different plane of existence?

Good job Black Chamber Black Chamber , you made a forum implode with your undercover tactics :messenger_tears_of_joy:

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
ShinronRedShift, the biggest verified troll (along with Banshee mcspook) has entered the fray, challenging Poodlestrike.

283.jpg

Poodlestrike, sincerely, this is your chance to take out the trash.
Bruh he has a Nidoking avatar he is fucking untouchable.

Kayhan

5 Trans-Era members permanently banned. The rest IMMEDIATELY tone down their insults and end calls for Poodlestrike to "resign bitch"

Something of a teachable moment in how to deal with Trans-Era.

🤔

Last edited:

Tuff McNutt

Now I'm wondering... what caused more damage to the trans community: the supposed transphobia of Cyberpunk 2077 or TransEra itself? Food for thought 🤔

TransEra by far, at least the "power posters", the same 5-10 people who dominate every discussion there. People like that in general make a lot of people think all trans people are screeching needy mentally ill social rejects. The ones I have met IRL (including a family member) have always been the opposite. I have a real strong feeling that most of the real vocal trans people on Era are just fashion trans, LARPing, or trolling.

El_Cinefilo

I was about to say Resetera mods either need to hand over the keys or put their foot down or the site won't last until the Harry Potter game, Looks like they might finally be doing the latter though.

To think all of this hysteria and the site eating itself can be pretty much traced back to this one little image.

Screenshot_2019_06_11_23.02.16.png

Last edited:

SeanTron

Neo Member
PEmKV0V.jpg

Hmmm yes let's recall Windrunner, a mod that posted they thought an ISIS member deserved life in prison, and ExtremeEra (especially this loser's ex-GF) decided to go pro-ISIS and harass her constantly for it.

Been "On Break" since then, but still posting.

Y6ceBx2.jpg

And now not even on break, just gone, avatar blanked out even.

Sure is weird the way these fuckers love to harass women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom