• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Nepenthe going hyperspastic about the dreadlocks thing. I didn't even get through skimming the entire thread, but I saw two big posts from him saying "I don't care if White people do it....... but dreadlocks are a Black people thing". There might be more but I didn't bother skimming the last 3 pages.

The poll currently shows 1000 OK with Whites having dreads and about 250 each for No or It Depends.

So an overwhelming amount of Reee people are actually ok with it. Pretty surprising as I thought it would morph into a PC thing and everyone would say no.

As for Nepenthe, what a retard. Writing giant posts telling people what to do about hair.

Last edited:

What’s transphobic about this?

Nothing. Once they decided this game is problematic, they look at everything from such lenses, ignoring any and all context surrounding it. See that other dialogue where they extracted one phrase to make it seem this game somehow supports USA police murdering black folks, lol.

Cob32

So CoD uses actors who can’t speak Arabic properly to read Arabic dialogue?

teezzy

Banned
Screenshot-20201221-052105-Chrome.jpg

Lmao this got a solid gut laugh out of me

Brute

I'm not too familiar with Reset Era but ocassionally have a peek for the LOLS. Has it always been that overly moderated or is it a recent thing?

I have a friend in 'Real Life' who was a moderator at a music related forum we used to hang out on. In 'real life' my friend was quiet, shy and was bullied a lot when he was a kid. On this forum however, he was a monster. He'd moderate everyone's opinions, banned everyone in sight and was like a different person.

Basically, I imagine the RE people to be like him.

teezzy

Banned
I'm not too familiar with Reset Era but ocassionally have a peek for the LOLS. Has it always been that overly moderated or is it a recent thing?

I have a friend in 'Real Life' who was a moderator at a music related forum we used to hang out on. In 'real life' my friend was quiet, shy and was bullied a lot when he was a kid. On this forum however, he was a monster. He'd moderate everyone's opinions, banned everyone in sight and was like a different person.

ManofOne

Plus Member
Nepenthe going hyperspastic about the dreadlocks thing. I didn't even get through skimming the entire thread, but I saw two big posts from him saying "I don't care if White people do it....... but dreadlocks are a Black people thing". There might be more but I didn't bother skimming the last 3 pages.

The poll currently shows 1000 OK with Whites having dreads and about 250 each for No or It Depends.

So an overwhelming amount of Reee people are actually ok with it. Pretty surprising as I thought it would morph into a PC thing and everyone would say no.

As for Nepenthe, what a retard. Writing giant posts telling people what to do about hair.

Dread Locks are considered now an acceptance of way of life mostly revolves around the culture of veganism, pacifism and unifying element that some consider long forgotten.

For many it they no longer attribute it to the black supremacy it once was.

These RREEEEEEtards don't also understand that Rastas existed long before the emperor.

Last edited:

lunnuyu

what music forum? out of curiosity lol

and yeah, most vocal people online would piss themselves once you raise your voice at them

I have a friend in 'Real Life' who was a moderator at a music related forum(...)

Is this Verónique, aka Morrigan?
They said that she ruined some Heavy Metal forum.

Yes, her an Morrigan are actual confirmed XX Chromosome females. And are the most bitter fucks on that forum. Go figure.
And it seems that Morrigan is a kendo instructor. So why is she so bitter?! She seems to have a life more healthy than the average retard on Resetera.

Last edited:

graywolf323

Yeah and I'm one of them. I just don't want to waste time arguing with them all day. I have better things to do like shitpost on Twitter or share my real opinions here. I still plan on keeping my account there, and I'll post occasionally. But man, I can't wait until the psychos are let out of the asylum, because I just wanna talk about some video games with strangers godfuckingdammit.

that's why I'm a bit disappointed that I got banned just because I started posting on GAF again to be able to discuss things they won't allow there on Era (like CP2077), there's still good people on Era plus MauroNL & Captain of Outer Space post excellent sales threads weekly that I haven't seen anything comparable of here on GAF

So many of them like nepenthe are legit autists

ehhhh I don't like using autism as an explanation for their behavior

I'm autistic & a lot of them are just assholes who use it as an excuse to act that way

Last edited:

Ymir

The Nepenthe responses in the Dreads thread are amazing.

She(?) thinks literally everything revolves around black people. Its utterly absurd
What’s even more amazing is her logic. She’s basically saying it doesn’t matter the history, block people culturally use it more so it’s Black people’s more and they get to choose who can wear that hair style. Could you imagine the screeching from that autist is white people did the same thing? Oh Lawdy

It’s literally the cultural appropriation that she constantly whines about but Black people are doing it so it’s ok and you’re racist for using the thing they appropriated 😂😂😂

Dr. Claus

Banned
that's why I'm a bit disappointed that I got banned just because I started posting on GAF again to be able to discuss things they won't allow there on Era (like CP2077), there's still good people on Era plus MauroNL & Captain of Outer Space post excellent sales threads weekly that I haven't seen anything comparable of here on GAF

I'm autistic & a lot of them are just assholes who use it as an excuse to act that way

Someone should tell them to get their heads out of their asses and post on GAF instead of a legitimate hate site.

Saber

Serebii guy is the same.
He is a low life scum person that loves to pretend he is smart, offend masses and insults people.
But when he gets called or is outsmarted, he plays the victim card saying "I'm autistic myself, bootlickers please save me". Followed by his dick sucking followers saying hes a "contributor".

ivan.k

It's not okay for white people to wear dreads, but it's okay for black people to use all kind of inventions, like electricity, mathematics etc created by white, asians, arab....

Are you referring to dunkey? :p

Actually, nobody in particular, they've been banning and insulting streamers and YouTubers for years now based on dubious shit. AVGN is trash because James didn't break his friendship with his life-long friend who drew some shitty comics 20 years ago. Karak from ACG got banned because he also posts on GAF, and only nazis post on GAF apparently. They grilled Girlfriend Reviews for months because they namedropped Pewdiepie for a joke and because Boogie likes them (not even the other way around - may as well cancel anything that is popular since chances are bad people also like it). DrDisrespect is also a no-no, even the discussion about the new Rogue Company map was closed because it's a map based on his persona.

As with their users, no matter who you are, what you think, what you do to improve society. Make one joke they deem inappropriate, ask one wrong question, post on the wrong site once, get accused of anything once without any proof: you're trash forever.

Ionian

Boogie is a white alt right nazi now

maxresdefault.jpg

Love the tiny dog in the pic.

In fairness someone was trying to harass him by calling to his house.

In fairness too, he's a hypocritical cunt about many things.

Still having someone call over to your house for the LOL's, big no, IF it is even real.

Ymir

LOL how long until this dude is banned for white fragility because all the racist people in the thread saying white people look gross

Westbahnhof said:
BAD said:
absolutely is not okay from a looks standpoint,
I just don't get how anyone feels it's okay to talk shit about people's looks like that. Hairstyles/colours, makeup, clothes... why put people down this strongly?

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Maybe Nepenthe is onto something.

During covid, people are having a hard time getting rid of their hair as haircutters might be on lock down.

So Nepenthe is taking it to the next level by trying to protect people's hair.

Military to save a country. Police to save a city. Nepenthe to save hair.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Oh my god Nepenthe is a fucking furry? That explains so much

Nepenthe is a she?

lol

Technically she's non-binary so now Trans Era are the bullies for bitching at her.

Which is just the bravest thing ever since I'm imagining a woman wearing men's clothes on occasion. Like that isn't something you don't see every time you go out and about or anything.

Last edited:

amnesia

So basically this:

Outlier

Nepenthe is most likely single, ratchet, friendless (no real friends, just scheming competition), and bitter about life.

She's the type of person who'd wipe out people she sees as competitors to her perceived position of power, that should only ever serve under her, if not eliminated.

Ghetto ratchet = gotta trash it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom