• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Revelaitons Unveiled Edition |OT| "Me and my sweet ass are on the way!"

Miker

Are you guys trying to get the trinity bonus on all stages, or S rank, or both? I'm going for both right now, but I can see it getting too difficult or frustrating to get trinity bonuses on later stages.

Nori Chan

Are you guys trying to get the trinity bonus on all stages, or S rank, or both? I'm going for both right now, but I can see it getting too difficult or frustrating to get trinity bonuses on later stages.

I have S ranked all of chasm, and half of trench.

Trinity will certainly be last lol

BY2K

Membero Americo
Yo fuck Chris.

Major spoiler below.

Guy can punch a rock weighting a freaking ton to make it move but he can't lift up a guy about to fall to his death!?

S rank first, and I only have Mad Banquet to get an S rank for the Chasm mission set.

The Trinity's can be finicky to get because some maps have a layout where enemies can sneak up on you.

It's quite a bit of a spike in difficulty from Chasm to Trench Raid maps. I started playing the first map on Trench and was surprised by how much more aggressive enemies are, and how they appear from behind a lot more.

Also, the larger enemies now move faster, and the mini ones seem to move seriously fast. I now find myself exhausting ammo for certain guns a lot more too.

I expected a difficulty boost and a bigger enemy count, but it kind of took me by surprise just a bit.... I guess Chasm lulled me into a false sense of security.

Nemesis_

Not buying that. He's as big in Revelations as he is in 5.

He had implants but once the event you spoke of happened, he realised that the implants were useless, so removed the implants and trained himself up to a similar size so that he had the look and the strength.

issyjIC8zmI97.gif

Miker

It sounds like I should just give up on trinity bonuses and just try for S ranks or else I'll be pulling my hair out on the higher difficulties.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
I did this last night on accident.

I just confirmed he is right, at least for raid mode. If you start a match and spam O / B you will not use an herb.

Also is it just me or is the M40A1 rifle just the best weapon in raid mode at higher levels? It shoots fairly fast and does more than magnum level damage because of it's high critical damage and it pierces, not to mention has a pretty decent magazine size.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
SAmyrWV.jpg

how the sync work on residentevil.net ?
its say there is queue , 1 person ahead of me, i wait for 10 min and nothing happen

You reminded me of my
non-important
RE.NET Revelations bragging right.

abyssr.png

First to complete every stage on Infernal difficulty (with the exception of the first two sub-chapters in episode 1, where I am second)~

It's not important, but one of those feel good things (though sure it only listed for PC and I'm sure others completed it before me, I probably just updated my RE.NET feed first).

Is this a long game? How is the difficulty on normal? Should be arriving in my post today, looking forward to playing it!

Warmed up with some RE: Code Veronica X HD yesterday, man that game is harder than I remember! Getting my hand bitten off literally by the difficulty.

Is this a long game? How is the difficulty on normal? Should be arriving in my post today, looking forward to playing it!

Warmed up with some RE: Code Veronica X HD yesterday, man that game is harder than I remember! Getting my hand bitten off literally by the difficulty.

Back when it came out on the Dreamcast me and my friend never ever got to disc 2, we couldn't ever beat the Nemesis in the plane. We pulled an all nighter trying to do it, but never could :(

Back when it came out on the Dreamcast me and my friend never ever got to disc 2, we couldn't ever beat the Nemesis in the plane. We pulled an all nighter trying to do it, but never could :(

Yeah! I remember that exact point. It's a real douchebag move in the game, I remember having just the right amount of ammo. There is no way to get off the plane once it starts, thus making you completely stuck if you don't have enough!

Yeah! I remember that exact point. It's a real douchebag move in the game, I remember having just the right amount of ammo. There is no way to get off the plane once it starts, thus making you completely stuck if you don't have enough!

Yup, we got there tried for hours couldn't do it, so we played through the whole game again up until that point but saving all sorts ammo (I want to say rocket launcher ammo, but it's been so long I don't remember) and we still couldn't fucking beat it. Haha.

I should get the HD version and phone him up and see if we could do it now. Haha

Nemesis_

You reminded me of my
non-important
RE.NET Revelations bragging right.

abyssr.png

First to complete every stage on Infernal difficulty (with the exception of the first two sub-chapters in episode 1, where I am second)~

It's not important, but one of those feel good things (though sure it only listed for PC and I'm sure others completed it before me, I probably just updated my RE.NET feed first).

;________;

Yup, we got there tried for hours couldn't do it, so we played through the whole game again up until that point but saving all sorts ammo (I want to say rocket launcher ammo, but it's been so long I don't remember) and we still couldn't fucking beat it. Haha.

I should get the HD version and phone him up and see if we could do it now. Haha

Haha, yeah! I almost find the game harder now than then, simply because the movement is so slow and cumbersome. I thought my years of gaming inbetween then and now would have made me more skilled, but no!

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Man, Raid Mode. :bow

Not enough :bow's in the world.

SO FUN!

Had a great session with my friend just now.

I completed it in less than 6 hours. Normal difficulty is what you'd expect, it's not too easy but also not very hard.

SOME MANY TWIST!

Parker! :D Jackass and Grinder, too!

Yeah, but I want to know something about the scenes at the end of the game:

I can just see Parker maybe landing in the water that flooded the ship, and it would break his fall, but how the heck did Keith and Quint survive a massive explosion at the base?

L.O.R.D

some one posted a mode for Rachael face
oShzfHj.png

KTR2wHF.png

oh..i am 139
that weird,,it was S...now its A

Anyone have a list of the legendary parts in Raid mode?
I had Full Burst and I just got Bottomless Pouch(regenerating grenades) from getting a Trinity on Abyss 1.

You can beat the tyrant without ammo on the plane. It's extremely slow but you can do it, I think it takes up to 8~12 box launches.

Just finally got my copy of this yesterday from Amazon. Had about a half hour to play Raid mode last night and I have what might be a stupid question...

Is there a place to see what ranking I've gotten on each level?

I want to get S Ranking on all of them but I don't see a listing. Am I missing it?

Top Bottom