• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Revelaitons Unveiled Edition |OT| "Me and my sweet ass are on the way!"

GrayFoxPL

The Rachael artwork from ResidentEvil.Net is the stuff of nightmares:

530.png

Indeed. She's horrifying.

They could easily just add a 'survival' mode. Pretty much just survive for as long as possible against waves of enemies on a few stages and then release more dlc stages. Doubt the limitations are as big in this game as in RE6. But yeah, more fan favorites. I don't understand why Capcom doesn't listen to the fans regarding this.

Its one of the few cases were I want alot of DLC but they just never have it.
I would easily pay like $5 for STARS costumes etc.
I would have probably paid $10 or more just for Jill in RE6 Mercenaries.

Jawmuncher

Yeah capcom is fucking up when it comes to DLC on RE in general. If Outbreak HD aint at E3 perhaps they'll be showing off a "expansion pack" of sorts for RE 6/Revelations like we saw with hold edition of RE5.

L.O.R.D

i know some one want this , so...enjoy
afhYHJw.png

i am on level 41
just reached abyss
cleared RAID MODE on Chasm and Trench with S ranking

==========

i wish they add some new mode to the game
finish the game under 4 hours..and all the time there is timer in the top of the screen, and they running the music from the bounce level " ghost ship"
also..where is infinite roller machine gun ?

Jawmuncher

i know some one want this , so...enjoy

i am on level 41
just reached abyss
cleared RAID MODE on Chasm and Trench with S ranking

Have you been doing duo?
I ask because I'm curious as to what character pops up the most online. Kinda cool that Hunk is basically the last unlock. Basically makes him a badge of honor

Yeah, a bunch of new characters for RE6's extra content would've been great. The fact that Carla and Agent has no costumes is bullshit. Game didn't get much in terms of DLC as RE5 got.

Capcom better show something RE related at E3 tbh, and honestly no more HD ports... just new content for Revelations, RE6 or just a brand new game.

Jawmuncher

Yeah, a bunch of new characters for RE6's extra content would've been great. The fact that Carla and Agent has no costumes is bullshit. Game didn't get much in terms of DLC as RE5 got.

Capcom better show something RE related at E3 tbh, and honestly no more HD ports... just new content for Revelations, RE6 or just a brand new game.

I guarntee something RE related will be at E3.
It is Capcoms flagship title at this point. Though as to what it'll be who knows. Seems like it might be to early for them to announce a whole new game. DLC or a remake of something seems like the best bet.

Still hoping it'll be Outbreak HD though. Game has its fans, its already a completely 3D re game. So it would be the easiest bet even with having to redo online. But capcom sure does like taking that random road as we saw with no Revelations on vita.

I'm having a hard time defeating Draghignazzo on Infernal difficulty. Prior to starting the boss fight, I have already taken a lot of damage. When the boss fight start, I have access to one herb. I am suppose to defeat this boss without taking too much damage as I can't heal myself (unless there is another herb lying around that I am not aware of?). Dodging is a bit tricky. Thanks goodness that I am not running low on ammunition. I feel very frustrated as if only I had more herbs then I could take the boss down soon. I feel like starting all over again but then I don't want to go through all the way to where I am at.

Nori Chan

I'm having a hard time defeating Draghignazzo on Infernal difficulty. Prior to starting the boss fight, I have already taken a lot of damage. When the boss fight start, I have access to one herb. I am suppose to defeat this boss without taking too much damage as I can't heal myself (unless there is another herb lying around that I am not aware of?). Dodging is a bit tricky. Thanks goodness that I am not running low on ammunition. I feel very frustrated as if only I had more herbs then I could take the boss down soon. I feel like starting all over again but then I don't want to go through all the way to where I am at.
Tbh he has the easiest attack to dodge among everything. But you do know his weak spot right

Nori Chan

How do you know for certain? It's not always possible to aim for the eye. Whatever flesh I see, I just shoot it. I am using a M40A1 with mods. I will give it a try tomorrow hoping I get it done and over with.

If you play raid mode and you shoot at the eye, the number of damage is red, meaning you hit the most critical spot.

Played it on PC for the first time and finished it in 5:51 and I wasn't rushing. The game is short.

I'm at 6 hours and only on chapter (episode 8 or 9). I'm playing on 3DS though, I'm fairly certain having mouse aiming or dual stick aiming would speed up the game quite a bit.

One thing im disliking about Abyss is you don't even really get enough BP to replenish the ammo you used on the mission.

I'm so hooked on Raid mode again. What's with Resident Evil.net btw? Can I get rewards and stuff?
Has stats and lower level guns and items, you can also unlock titles from Revelations for your RE.net account.

zychi

Banned
Beat the pc version's main story in 3:40 on Infernal. Felt like the easiest RE to date.

I assume that you can get under 3 hours without watching any cutscenes?

Are all outfits via Raid mode? Or are there a bunch that are DLC exclusive?

Moosehole

So um

Is there a infinite rpg in raid? Cause some guy came in and gave me a free s rank by doing tench mad banquet for me lol

Don't know for sure, but I've heard there are no infinite rocket launchers in Raid Mode and people who are using them are cheating.

L.O.R.D

So um

Is there a infinite rpg in raid? Cause some guy came in and gave me a free s rank by doing tench mad banquet for me lol

there is no infinite rpg in raid mode, even if you have trainer or something to give you unlimited ammo. the RPG itself a 1 shot weapon

B-A-N-A-N-A-S

wait til trench lol

Abyss looooooooooool

Me and a partner both of us 3-4 levels higher than the suggested level.
all the body armor, ammo, grenade and herb upgrades.
Using the highest level weapons available with the highest firepower.
and its a struggle every time. One gun will be out of ammo 1/4 of the way into a mission.

I don't remember it being this tough on the 3ds.
though I guess the super rare parts were much easier to get in that version.

So like, what is the deal with the "High Roller" machine gun? I see it sometimes in the store and it's always expensive, plus I think it's implied it's a rare weapon saying as it seems to be in the trophy icon when you get all rare weapons (Although it's not required to get it), but is it a really good gun?

So like, what is the deal with the "High Roller" machine gun? I see it sometimes in the store and it's always expensive, plus I think it's implied it's a rare weapon saying as it seems to be in the trophy icon when you get all rare weapons (Although it's not required to get it), but is it a really good gun?

of all the basic machine guns it has the highest firepower but the slowest speed.
1. High Roller - Slow, smaller mag most powerful.
2. G36
3. MP5
4. P90 - full speed, big mag with very low damage.

Not really worth buying but keep it if you loot one.

of all the basic machine guns it has the highest firepower but the slowest speed.
1. High Roller - Slow, smaller mag most powerful.
2. G36
3. MP5
4. P90 - full speed, big mag with very low damage.

Not really worth buying but keep it if you loot one.

Thanks, I just didn't want to waste BP on a gun that would turn out to be not that good, when I could save it for restocks and better weapons.

I think I'll just keep my G36 and upgrade it to higher level models, saying as I think it's got decent speed and power.

L.O.R.D

TRINITY BONUS TOO

wtf did you do

entered level 45
dodge all the attack, you can master the dodge very easy
buy alot..and i mean alot of boosters for machine gun and magnum
each boost cost about 200000
if you play ghost ship and got the Trinity bonuc you get more then 3000000

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Just finished the campaign as well. The final area was fucking amazing the second time around (played it on 3DS first). The atmosphere and the fucking soundtrack are top notch stuff.

This game's soundtrack is so underrated. Every single track is fucking sick, especially the ending credits song and the final area track. sogood.gif

Top Bottom