• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Showcase |OT| (21st Jan - 10pm UK / 5pm ET / 2pm PT)

cormack12

Gold Member
Where to watch
Youtube
Twitter
Facebook
Twitch
Instagram

tMw234.jpg

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
I wanna see some story hints and where they are going. I'd like to see a bit more about the area where it is set and the backplot.

WellSheet

I wanna see some story hints and where they are going. I'd like to see a bit more about the area where it is set and the backplot.
Agreed!

Im hoping they give us a clear indication on the survival horror vs action balance. My prediction is this is basically RE7 meets RE4. They’re striking all the same checkboxes so far for it to be a spiritual successor to RE4, in my estimation.

I also am curious how open the games going to be. Rumors have said it’s the biggest game in the series, but rumors are just that. And RE games, save for 6, are relatively concise -

JORMBO

Darkness no more
I didn't really like RE7 much, but for some reason RE8 looks interesting to me. I'm looking forward to seeing more of it today. I also hope they tease whatever is next for the REmake lineup.

WellSheet

They teased something RE4 related right?
They’ve been showing the inventory screens in little countdown videos the last week - I think when they showed RE4, that mixed with Capcom leaks of it being in development, have now gone on to be likely misinterpreted as they are teasing.
That doesn’t mean they won’t, But I would be truly surprised. I think things are just getting taken out of context due to the situations around them lately

Cravis

Did they not learn anything with RE Resistance or the previous MP game? Those resources would be better spent working on more single player RE content :sigh:

dan76

Hoping for something RE4 related, as so far it hasn't actually been officially announced has it? I'm also hoping for a PS4 version of RE8 as I'm years away from a PS5 and 30 fps isn't the end of the world for me. A release date this summer would be good.

jaysius

Banned
Hopefully they've worked on the textures for RE 8 so far what we've seen has been far too rough to consider a Series X or PS5 game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom