• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RESISTANCE 2 - Hype Thread w/latest info

Kittonwy

Banned
jstevenson said:
Not tonight... tomorrow.

Tonight is tomorrow and tomorrow is NOW.
angry.gif

Isn't the splicer video the new one?

I haven't seen it, it was posted on IGN on 17th so it must be it.
Splicer is fucking awesome! Hope it doesn't get censored in Aus. :(

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
untoldhero said:
Isn't the splicer video the new one?

I haven't seen it, it was posted on IGN on 17th so it must be it.
Splicer is fucking awesome! Hope it doesn't get censored in Aus. :(

Nope.

You'll know the new one when you see it.

jstevenson said:
Nope.

You'll know the new one when you see it.
Must be something special then :D
By the way I don't know if this has been mentioned yet but is there any word on if you guys will have to cut anything out for Australia side release?

Ploid 3.0

Somebody say new Resistance 2 media? I, somebody say R2? Resistance two media?

dave-chappelle-13505.jpg

Today is going to be a great day. New R2 media, burnout paradise bikes update, mercenaries 2 demo, and back to socom beta to top it all off (<3 u socom).

Wollan

Amazon.co.uk has R2 & MS3 for £29.99 now.
R2 listed for November 28th and MS2 for November 14th.

LBP is listed to have 49.99 retail price while the two above is listed to have 39.99 retail price.

gbovo

Wollan said:
Amazon.co.uk has R2 & MS3 for £29.99 now.
R2 listed for November 28th and MS2 for November 14th.

LBP is listed to have 49.99 retail price while the two above is listed to have 39.99 retail price.
uh...I saw LBP at 39.99 retail price on AmazonUK

M3Freak

Banned
jstevenson said:
A couple of people have e-mailed me to say they had to call Customer service and give them the receipt info to get in the queue to get the code by e-mail. I'm investigating, but you may want to try it (especially you folks in Canada!).

Can you let us know if you find out what's going on? I don't even know who to call - Gamestop's Canadian head office?!?! That makes no sense.

lupinko

Canada here, and I really want to know when I'm going to get that damn R2 beta code from Eblamestop, every time I ask the clerks are absolutely clueless about it. =/

FirewalkR

Hmmm someone at B3D just said there's a new (?) trailer at the UK store, can anyone check?

EDIT: nvm, just checked last week's store thread, it's the twisted history trailer.

back to waiting

andycapps

Ok, will be checking IGN, Gamespot, 1UP throughout the day. Hopefully it's on Gametrailers though as I like their uploads better.

DrPirate

Banned
lupinko said:
Canada here, and I really want to know when I'm going to get that damn R2 beta code from Eblamestop, every time I ask the clerks are absolutely clueless about it. =/

We are shit out of luck here bud :(

Ottawa - Montreal here, no betas.

Firewire

Banned
DrPirate said:
We are shit out of luck here bud :(

Ottawa - Montreal here, no betas.

This is why I got Qore episode 3.

EB Games Canada is useless in handling this stuff. They don't have a clue!

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
i was liek wtf said:
btw Js, am i going to need an asian copy to play online on my asian ps3, just like rfom?

No. That was an unfortunate issue due to being a launch title and the craziness that goes on with that --- plus the patching system at the time didn't go through PSN etc. A perfect storm.

We won't have that issue again.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
Mesijs said:
So James, where is that trailer!? :D

By the way, playing the game next week on a Dutch press event.

Trailer? I said footage. And it's not even noon here. And like I said before. It's out of my hands now.

Dutch press event next week?

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Mesijs said:
So James, where is that trailer!? :D

By the way, playing the game next week on a Dutch press event.
Most of the places that'll have it are on Pacific time so don't expect anything until between 3 and 8 EST.

Mesijs

I'm in Holland so it's quite a bit late here already...

And yeah, in Holland the media can play some of the PS line-up next week, including R2. Hope it's something new...

Dibbz

Anyone see the R2 vid on the UK PSN store? Was called History, or something. Man that stuff will get anyone hyped for R2. It was labled Leipzig though so it might be old-ish :|

Better be good :D

I think it's just an ongoing series of new weapons and stuff.

Really short clips, unfortunately, but we're not too far removed from the public beta. Only like two weeks, eh?

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Private Hoffman said:
Better be good :D

I think it's just an ongoing series of new weapons and stuff.

Really short clips, unfortunately, but we're not too far removed from the public beta. Only like two weeks, eh?
I really hope my PS3 is back from the graveyard before the beta starts. I preordered the CE and I really need me a taste of R2 to tide me over.

Firewire

Banned
JS:

In today's Full Moon Show you mention that the beta is available to Qore annual subscribers! If I only have episode 3 am I screwed?

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
Firewire said:
JS:

In today's Full Moon Show you mention that the beta is available to Qore annual subscribers! If I only have episode 3 am I screwed?

You get in during the Open Access Period of the beta. Premiere Access is for pre-orders/subscribers.

Top Bottom