• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RESISTANCE 2 - Hype Thread w/latest info

Guled

DMPrince said:
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/10/16/resistance-2-beta-begins-today/

Resistance 2 has gone gold and other stuff about beta.

2944748131_e1a8353286_o.jpg

YUM!
awesome, http://beta.myresistance.net/ goes live tonight :D

Those of you in the Premiere wave should be receiving an email with a registration code between now and tomorrow afternoon.

Ugh. It's like waiting for the cable guy all over again... ("we'll be there between 8am and 6pm")

Guled

Private Hoffman said:
The only option is to reply
are you sure they sent you an invite, beside reply should be an option to accept. Ask them to send you another invite. (Or I think you can go to the bottom of your friend list and you should see a grayed out version of their ID. Just press triangle and go to accept)

Guled said:

can't wait to see.

and for those that can't make out what it says on the image

Offline:

Unlock All levels
18-24 Hours

Online [3-8 Players]
Unlock All Levels
10-15 Hours
Obtain All Briefings
20-25 Hours
Max 1 Class to Level 30
50-60 Hours
Max Each Class to Level 30 & Full Upgrades
60-75 Hours x 3 Classes

Guled

DMPrince said:
can't wait to see.

and for those that can't make out what it says on the image

Offline:
Unlock All levels
18-24 Hours

Online [3-8 Players]
Unlock All Levels
10-15 Hours
Obtain All Briefings
20-15 Hours
Max 1 Class to Level 30
50-60 Hours
Max Each Class to Level 30 & Full Upgrades
60-75 Hours x 3 Classes
wtf, coop will last 180 - 225 hours. That is too awesome. Insomniac has out done themselves again

Guled said:
wtf, coop will last 180 - 225 hours. That is too awesome. Insomniac has out done themselves again

me and my friend joke about how COD4 MP is an RPG because you level up.

Guess I can call Resistance 2 that now xD

Gbeav

Banned
First time ever I hate insomniac.

Not like it matters though as I will buy it, I now consider myself stupid.

/bends over and takes it.

Stealth

Just checked my e-mail and saw my beta code. Guess I'll have to put Dead Space (so good!) down for a little while and give this thing a try.

GodofWine

Stealth said:
Just checked my e-mail and saw my beta code. Guess I'll have to put Dead Space (so good!) down for a little while and give this thing a try.

Qore or Gamestop?

---I sit patiently waiting for a PSU/Gamestop email....

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
(First time playing a Resistance title). Co-Op against the chimera is fucking awesome (and hard). Any gaf games up at the moment?

Oni Jazar

McLovin said:
Qore guys need a code? Don't you just get the demo from youre download list.. or the qore episode?

The download list is a joke. It's obviously a fake link. As soon as you check it comes back saying that the download is unavailable or already downloaded. No way could it have contacted the server that fast.

Same thing with the Confrontation beta.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Anyone up for some coop? I have not played and I want to. But I want to get a real big party going so if there are like 4 of us I'll play.

Somnia

Y2Kev said:
Anyone up for some coop? I have not played and I want to. But I want to get a real big party going so if there are like 4 of us I'll play.

Y2..I shot you a friend invite..psn is somnia...I'm downloading it now but I'm up for doing coop sometime.

Please tell me these are the visuals of the game, before the "polish button" was hit? It does not look up to par with anything we have been seeing.

i am a qore subscriber and i haven't gotten my email. and my buddy has. i'm so jealous i'm going to log off of gaf and go sit in the corner of my bedroom and cry like a bitch.

thank god wifey bought me rock band 2 & drums

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Somnia get on! I'm sending you guys invites.

It says I don't have permission to join your party.

Somnia

Y2Kev said:
Somnia get on! I'm sending you guys invites.

It says I don't have permission to join your party.

It's still downloading =( VERY VERY slowly! Sucks bad I really really want to play too

GodofWine

Thankfully in all this waiting (fruitless waiting)...I realized the Motorstorm Demo is up...that'll give me something to do until I get my email (optimism undying)

DrPirate

Banned
Ok, just got done installing, have my headset nice and synced, if anyone cares to send me an invite, I'd really like to play.

PSN: DrPirate

Awntawn

Finally beat my first co-op game, fuck this is fun. Even with all the glitches. Hopefully they managed to iron it all out, even if not it's fun as hell. Medic is definitely my favorite class so far.

I can't remember the last time I played a game with so much shit going on at such a rock solid framerate either.

xero273

BradVanDam said:
i downloaded episode 3 of qore when it came out do i get a code or do i need a year subscripton

HELP :'(

If you only purchased the single episode and not yearly then you start the beta later then everyone. I don't think the date for that has been mentioned.

Top Bottom