• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resistance 3 Online Community Thread

MrPliskin

Banned
eYEFn.png

Welcome to the Resistance 3 Community OT of Leaper Slaying and Ability Raging! Use this thread as a platform to find folks to play both competitively and cooperatively with. Also, please refrain from any single player discussion. There is an OT for that, and we want to make sure this experience can be spoiler free for those diving into MP, etc (plus it will simply derail things).

Resistance 3 Official Thread

Please post your PSN ID / GR ID in bold red so that I might find them easier and compile this list on a regular basis (adding as appropriate). Also specify your region. Should help people meet up knowing your time zone.

NA GAF Members:
GAF SN | PSN ID | Global Resistance ID

LoudNinja | Loudninja1 | N/A
patsu | patsu | patsu_psn
Kurod | kurod007 | kurod
Himself | MikeWatt | N/A
Cornbread78 | Cornbread78 | N/A
gibration l gibration | N/A
Radec | PSN: xtheEnemy | XTHEENEMY
Applesauce | LiquidJM | LiquidJM
RoboPlato | RoboPlato | RoboPlato
QisTopTier | QisTopTier | Deox
Effect | NeoStar9X | N/A
Darkatomz / Darkatomz / Darkatomz
ChiefEdiri | RedBLOODEDKing | N/A

EU GAF Members:
GAF SN | PSN ID | Global Resistance ID

Kingschiebi | dnadns | Kingschiebi
Desmond| DessieB93| Desmond_B
Vasilisk | Vasilisk | Vasilisk
Interstellar | gw07 | N/A

I'll obviously make updates to the thread as time progresses. Currently, school is kicking my but, but I should be able to update both the thread soon with much more info (from the OT, etc) to further break down the MP.

Loudninja

MrPliskin said:
Yea there is one, I don't remember what it's called though, lol. We'll probably have to set up a second chat room, I think there's a cap.
So who is going to make it? :p

Edit: I make it.

Cornbread78

Loudninja said:
I made the chat, you guys invite other gaffers I already invited some.

Oh, Oh....... pick me, pick me!!

PSN: Cornbread78
NA-EST (I play after 11pm mostly Tue, Fri and Sat.)
(If my PSN is full shoot me a message)

I often play with a large group of players, but will party hop frequently.

Loudninja

Cornbread78 said:
Oh, Oh....... pick me, pick me!!

PSN: Cornbread78
NA-EST (I play after 11pm mostly Tue, Fri and Sat.)
(If my PSN is full shoot me a message)

I often play with a large group of players, but will party hop frequently.
Someone invite cornbread,I cant his list is full!

patsu

Loudninja, who did you invite in the first round ? My friends list is full too, so you probably can't send me an invite. Are Pikma, pwonager, tha_con, BobTheFork, Cornbread78, Kesucian invited ? They are already on my friends list.

MrPliskin

Banned
What region are you guy's in? I have it split between NA and EU so people can meet up easier. if I don't know your region, it's kinda hard to put you on the list where you belong :p

patsu

I updated my post to include my timezone, but really... I play late at night with Asians and Yuropians very often too (perhaps more often).

Desmond

MrPliskin said:
What region are you guy's in? I have it split between NA and EU so people can meet up easier. if I don't know your region, it's kinda hard to put you on the list where you belong :p
OOps forgot, I'm in the EU, Gmt +0

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
NA
RoboPlato | RoboPlato | RoboPlato

I'm going to be out of town for the rest of this week but I'll definitely be playing this on and off for a while.

Loudninja

patsu said:
Loudninja, who did you invite in the first round ? My friends list is full too, so you probably can't send me an invite. Are Pikma, pwonager, tha_con, BobTheFork, Cornbread78, Kesucian invited ? They are already on my friends list.
Yeah I invited pwonager.

Edit:people need to invite others!

patsu

I got in. Also invited about 10 R3 people on my friends list.

Dibbz joined too.

EDIT: 7 in the room now.

Good games people, lots of fun playing with gaffers and destroying the other teams, we were almost a full team at one time and we didn't give them any chance lol. One of the funny moments was when we faced a 4 people clan of high levels (+40) that were full of themselves in the lobby server before the match (Chain Reaction in trainyard), with the usual cocky attitude in the voice chat ("we are going to own you" etcetera). We thought that could be the usual group of Atomizer & Wildfire abusers, and we were ready for them. At the end we utterly destroyed them so bad in the first round that they ragequitted without having played the second round lolololol.

I'm currently level 25, and I'm getting a hold of the maps and the weapons/perks, and IMO when you have unlocked a few things and upgraded the main weapons you are more or less prepared to fight everything but the overpowered Atomizer. But the funny thing is that it feels so good to dash and headshot with the Rossmore an Atomize abuser :D. The maps designs are very good, very simmetrical and balanced (I'm looking at you KZ3 maps >: ). The objective modes are good, I like a lot Capture the Flag, Chain Reaction is very fun when people really try to get the objectives but when people camp and don't go for objectives it becomes TDM, and Breach it's interesting but I haven't played many rounds of it.

The sad thing is the lag and sttutering, in my case PS3 firmware 3.72 has really improved it, but there's a lot of people with problems. And I know from my personal experience that in that state the game is totally unplayable. I hope Insomniac is working on this issues in order to get it solved.

Darkatomz

NA EST

Darkatomz / Darkatomz / Darkatomz

I've played with a few GAF peeps in random games. Loudninja and Lince come to mind.

gibration

I'll be on in about 2 hours or so.

Does everyone here have an invite to the chat room? We should try to get a full gaf party going sometime. Add me if you need an invite.

That was some nice GAF domination, guys
Can't recall that we lost a single match
even if gibration did all the work

Hope that we can get a full team on next time

MrPliskin

Banned
REALLY loving the new patch! Shotgun is a totally different weapon. I'm noticing a huge difference between good players and poor players now.

Himself

Some people need to empty their friend request boxes! Got a couple "Friends list too big" messages.
How do I get in on this chat?
And I'll be playing shortly if anyone is around.

Loudninja

Himself said:
Some people need to empty their friend request boxes! Got a couple "Friends list too big" messages.
How do I get in on this chat?
And I'll be playing shortly if anyone is around.
Someone has to have room all they need to do is invite you.Who hasn't got one yet?

Trevelyan

Banned
Alright, after spending some time with the MP, I can tell it's something special and I'll be around for the long-haul!

Trevelyan | Trevelyan | N/A

Top Bottom