• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Respawn is developing ‘the final chapter’ of the Star Wars Jedi story, EA says

Zacfoldor

I hope they take way more time with this one. I couldn't tell at all on the first game but the second game felt obviously rushed. Still good, but not great, and very rushed. Like, "Let's see how quickly we can pump this out" rushed. High talented team but it needs more time in the oven.

StueyDuck

Glad to hear it. Jedi survivor was fantastic.

Sucks that it came out uncooked but I got to it after all the patches and it was really great. The best piece of star wars in recent memory.

I know that's not a high bar to reach though 🤣

Fbh

Gold Member
Hopefully they can move on to some other single player game later on.
I liked the first one but found Jedi Survivor rather underwhelming, it was bigger but didn't really fix most of my issues with the original. I went back to replay Titanfall 2 recently and found it so much more enjoyable than either of the Jedi Games.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Will it be as generic and soulless as the first two?

Probably.

I like the gameplay, but the story and acting are gash.

The third game will absolutely continue to roll out legacy characters. Cal will probably have to fight Vader. Yoda will show up towards the end. Obi-Wan will have a small camo......you get the idea.

It's seems like there is some Disney law rule stating that a legacy character must be forced into any new piece of Star Wars media.

gow3isben

Fucking christ Stig mustve had some serious reasons to bail out 2/3 into a fucking trilogy

And I dont trust whoever takes the reigns

He left to create his own studio I don't think because he was worried about something or forced to leave (of course he wouldn't be he is a gem).

Any way I like these game more than almost any other recent action game including Elden Ring, Lies of P, Black Myth Wukong. Only God of War I enjoyed more this gen.

I hope they take way more time with this one. I couldn't tell at all on the first game but the second game felt obviously rushed. Still good, but not great, and very rushed. Like, "Let's see how quickly we can pump this out" rushed. High talented team but it needs more time in the oven.
Do you mind elaborating? I’ve played the first one a few times now and really enjoyed it. I haven’t played the second one yet but was about to begin.

Top Bottom