• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RETRO CITY RAMPAGE |OT| Your entire childhood rolled into one

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
What's YOPO? All I can think of is you only poop once but that's incredibly inaccurate. And OLED? You kids and your acronyms.

You Only Play Once (if you buy it on Steam).

And OLED stands for Oh, Little Expired Device.

Sectus

I'm playing the gog.com version and I'm getting random loud "pop" sounds from the game now and then. Anyone else getting the same problem? It's as if random sounds are played for a splitsecond at max volume.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
its worth getting a wired 360 controller for releases like these i dont even know what i would of done for dark souls if i didnt have the controller around

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
Can someone post the controls for a gamepad?

retro1.jpg

retro2.jpg

vitacola

Seems like a new Humble Bundle will be released in a few minutes.

Shitstorm incoming if it features RCR.

I bet it is :(

Rootbeer

Banned
Seems like a new Humble Bundle will be released in a few minutes.

Shitstorm incoming if it features RCR.

I bet it is :(

that would be... wow :p
i'll rebuy. if it includes at least 1 other game i don't have

happened with botanicula... but I don't see how a game developer can survive if they release their game for pay-what-you-want (most people getting the entire bundle for $5 to 8 or so) on DAY ONE, but alright... i understand there are things like volume to consider, but the market for this game can't be that huge

duckroll

Best way to support BP, so it wasn't a mistake. I'm sure he's on this! (I bought direct too).

Well, I hope it's true and not a case of the Humble Store taking a big cut out of it anyway. I'm not upset about the price, I just hate how the wait is being handled. It's defeats the purpose of pre-ordering when you get the game last in the end. :/

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
What's YOPO? All I can think of is you only poop once but that's incredibly inaccurate. And OLED? You kids and your acronyms.

LOL, OLED organic light emitting diode, the type of screen on the Vita. It's an acronym used by electronics companies, not teens. :p

Kinda surprised you don't know what an OLED is.

Just discovered this last night. Looks like a gem/getting swept up in pre-release hype. Probably gonna pick it up when the store updates

Top Bottom