• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT2| I'd Rather Watch The EUROS Than Play

Bollocks

tried rocket league with playstation vr, aerials felt off, not good not bad just off, overall a weak performance from my part but I ended up with more points than my teammate.

can't wait for Psyonix to announce a real vr mode at the finals in december

tried rocket league with playstation vr, aerials felt off, not good not bad just off, overall a weak performance from my part but I ended up with more points than my teammate.

Just give everyone a VR spectator mode.

BPK

I've never done this so apologies if this is a bad trade: would anyone want to trade a key for my two Champions Crate 2?

Managed to get a Breakout Type S and once again have all cars. Exports + DLC
GoesbacktoOcatane
. Still have about 30 keys left.

26560698C72E2E34FA7AF406E29C0FD9722A9B17

TheKeyPit

Banned
This god damn game is torturing me. I knew that I shouldn't have played Duel matches before going to bed. 4 losses! The worst: I didn't even drop a division until the last match. I would've been much happier dropping a division after the first match, because then I'd be already asleep instead of writing this...

Edit: I just wanted to win a single match to become All-Star ;(

---------------------

Teammate goes "What a Save! Thanks!" before both teams freak out over this little move.

https://gfycat.com/CharmingHugeFox

Simple but effective.

Nice one.

Salsa

"hey I got 5 crates I might as well buy 5 keys chances are i'll get something cool universal like boost or an animated decal"

*opens 5 crates*

*5 static 'rare' decals for cars I never use*

yeah fuck this system I dont learn

Ran rp

"hey I got 5 crates I might as well buy 5 keys chances are i'll get something cool universal like boost or an animated decal"

*opens 5 crates*

*5 static 'rare' decals for cars I never use*

yeah fuck this system I dont learn

yeah not touching it because of this. I was down for it when I thought one key unlocked multiple things in a crate but not now that it will likey go to waste on a single decal for a car i'll never use.

BPK

Is there an official NeoGAF Rocket League trading thread? I've never bought a key but I'm curious to open a crate. I'll trade 2 CC2 for 1 key. PM me if interested.

TheKeyPit

Banned
I just dropped my first painted wheels. Orange Neptune wheels. I'll try to use them for a Breakout Type S trade, but I have no clue how much those wheels are worth.

Edit: Which wheels are worth more? Painted Standard Wheels or Painted Crate Wheels?

I just dropped my first painted wheels. Orange Neptune wheels. I'll try to use them for a Breakout Type S trade, but I have no clue how much those wheels are worth.

Edit: Which wheels are worth more? Painted Standard Wheels or Painted Crate Wheels?

painted crate wheels for the most part unless theyre lobos

spineduke

Unconfirmed Member
Is there an official NeoGAF Rocket League trading thread? I've never bought a key but I'm curious to open a crate. I'll trade 2 CC2 for 1 key. PM me if interested.

Noone will bite at that price - I'm trying to trade 8 CC2 for 1 key. Nope, nada.

Crate wheels, since the others can drop freely.

Bollocks

I finally did it, made it to elite in solo 3s.
went on a 6 game streak and despite playing against rising stars and shooting stars it was super easy, all I had to do was hang back and let them do the work and If I moved up there was always someone backing me up.

It was way way harder with challenger 3/2 teammates, I always cried out a little when I saw my 2 teammates going for the same ball, hopefully this is a thing of the past now.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Made it to allstar in 1v1. Weirdly when I got promoted it promoted me to division 1 instead of the usual div 2. I swear if I get demoted and put straight to div 4 instead of 5 I'm calling bullshit.

v1lla21

I've always gone straight to division 4 when demoted. When I got to rising star it sent me straight to division 5. I won my first two games and went to shooting star division 2. No matter how many I win, I can't move up even though I've played a few all-stars and won.

I finally did it, made it to elite in solo 3s.
went on a 6 game streak and despite playing against rising stars and shooting stars it was super easy, all I had to do was hang back and let them do the work and If I moved up there was always someone backing me up.

It was way way harder with challenger 3/2 teammates, I always cried out a little when I saw my 2 teammates going for the same ball, hopefully this is a thing of the past now.

About that..

I've never bought any keys but I have managed to get some decent items through trading. This weekend was very successful, I traded a Dark Matter trail from a CC3 I opened for a Certified Breakout Type-S, then traded the Breakout for Parallax. Parallax with Dominus GT is a thing of beauty.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
GRRRRRRR

I cant fucking play 3v3. Im at a level where players aren't so unbelievably shit that I can run circles around them winning matches on my own, yet shit enough that it's a goddamn roulette with my teammates. They'll go for balls they shouldn't, not be in good positions, miss the passes I set up and give away cheap goals. Allstar in 1v1 superstar in 2v2 shooting star in solo standard and challenger elite in 3v3. This is the hell rank.

Yeah I found this too. I found it played perfectly fine but I had a harder time judging the spatial orientation of the ball when effectively that close to the screen.

The input latency on the VR headset is on point though. Little to no latency in VR, much less than on my larger television. So that was nice to experience on Rocket League, other than that though I wouldn't recommend it.

bjaelke

PSY・S;220568233 said:
i actually had it the whole time but never got a notification for it or the rest of the items, just the first two. i hate myself but at least i got it lmao.
Probably because you unlocked a regular item at the same time. At least that's what happened to me.

Top Bottom