• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT2| I'd Rather Watch The EUROS Than Play

_Clash_

Hey dudes,
A mate of mine wants to trade in RL, he's after crates, i have about 8 (4x champ 1, 1x champ 2, 3x champ 3) do they have trade value, what's their trade value?

I was thinking of asking for some decals for the rides I like

Hey dudes,
A mate of mine wants to trade in RL, he's after crates, i have about 8 (4x champ 1, 1x champ 2, 3x champ 3) do they have trade value, what's their trade value?

I was thinking of asking for some decals for the rides I like

Yup. Depends on the person though. Some people want crates and some don't. I traded a car I didn't want for about 15 crates yesterday. Paid off because I finally got that Dominus GT in one of them. Still not sure if I prefer that or the Takumi more. They both look so good.

ChrisD

Had a freaking moron on my team to complete three bad games in a row.

First two had AFKs.

The third? The guy threw up a forfeit vote at the very start of the game (and I do mean VERY start). Then he scored a goal on us. Then he just zipped around the colosseum in a circle, taking our big Boosts, but leaving the enemies.

And all I can do is send a report that won't do anything.

I hate people sometimes.

Edit: Sorry, had to vent and didn't even stop to read the current thread going-ons. Congrats dude! Hope you do well in your matches, take the golds!

Edit Edit: Oh cool, now I'm banned for 15 because I got AFK kicked due to sitting out the last 24 seconds of a fourth game in a row; this time with a troll who scored on us three times.

That's enough game for the week.

spineduke

Unconfirmed Member
I'm excited for the training modes. Octane looks like an afterthought though. A bit of a downer compared to the other remodels we've had.

I'm a bit scared for my beloved Backfire. No one seems to play with it. I hope they don't scrap it in the future. Anyone else love that car?

TheKeyPit

Banned
Don't play with near empty batteries. I just had a gripping 3v3 match and my controller disconnected because of low batteries. 10 seconds later my charge cable brought my controller back to life.

Are the servers down for anyone else? I'm on XBO.

It worked for me five minutes ago.

They're changing X-Devil and the Skulls skin? Uh oh. I hope my devil horn topper still comes out of the eyeballs of the skull on the roof of the car.

dickroach

I can't play Rocket League :(

Wtf am I supposed to do now.

I played a 9 game season on "Pro"
tried to call out my AI teammate on missing awesome set ups like 10 times.
didn't lose a game. had a goal differential of like 50 (in 9 games plus 2 playoff games)
got a few PS trophies. worth it.

dsk1210

I played a 9 game season on "Pro"
tried to call out my AI teammate on missing awesome set ups like 10 times.
didn't lose a game. had a goal differential of like 50 (in 9 games plus 2 playoff games)
got a few PS trophies. worth it.

Ha ha!

I ended up playing a few games in season mode as well, too easy though.

I was calling teammates all the time as well "I got it".

NoPiece

:-O

Gk5Alsr.png

ChrisD

Octane is my favorite car, so I was worried when I read all these posts saying "revamp"! So it's just a premium version, cool.

TheKeyPit

Banned
Did anyone even notice the holiday news?

Holiday 2016 Items Dropping Soon

But it wouldn’t be a Christmas-time update without new holiday items.

We’re keeping it festive this year with a new Elf Hat Topper and Nutcracker Antenna, and you’ll be able to celebrate the new year in style with our 2017 New Year’s Glasses Topper, too!

Along with this trio of new items, we’re bringing back all of the 2015 Holiday items as well, including the Xmas Rocket Trail, Blitzen Topper, Christmas Tree Topper, Sad Sapling Topper, Santa Topper, Candy Cane Antenna, and Holiday Gift Antenna.

All of these FREE items will be random post-match drops in all online Playlists, and will be available as soon as our December update goes live. Like our Halloween items earlier this year, all of our 2015 Holiday items will not be available again after this year, so try to collect them all!

https://rocketleaguegame.com/news/holiday-2016-items-dropping-soon/

Top Bottom