• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT2| I'd Rather Watch The EUROS Than Play

Hey gaf, I'm looking for some friends on rocket league, preferably friendly people that don't mind losing cause I'm not that great..

I've recently discovered my love for this game and I'm actively working on improving my game. I'm currently a prospect elite rank in doubles and would prefer to either doubles or 3's.

Anyone want to be friends? I play on steam and PS4. Please give me your psn or steam id and let's play some rocket league!

wideawakewesley, only play on PS4, feel free to add me, UK player, usually online between 11pm - 2am GMT (and other more random times).

Hey gaf, I'm looking for some friends on rocket league, preferably friendly people that don't mind losing cause I'm not that great..

I've recently discovered my love for this game and I'm actively working on improving my game. I'm currently a prospect elite rank in doubles and would prefer to either doubles or 3's.

Anyone want to be friends? I play on steam and PS4. Please give me your psn or steam id and let's play some rocket league!

Steam ID is KCHusker33. I'm also not the best, but I love playing. I think I'm whatever rank is a circle with one or two gold lines (I've been hovering between the two).

On another note, I just discovered the unranked mode where you play with power ups. Dear god, it's f'n hilarious and I love it.

Edit - I'm US and play mostly at night during the week with sporadic weekend play.

TheKeyPit

Banned
holiday sale? smurfvilleeee

845659_770.jpg

Despera

Banned
who in the name of fuck thought it was a good idea for the cursor to default on "No" when the game asks you if you want to return to a ranked game after being idle?

dammit was clicking too fast and accidentally clicked on no :((((

Hasney

It can still be your internet. Man, the amount of people that had to complain because WoW was shit in one region on one ISP because the ISP cocked something up with the routing.

RL servers have been glorious these past few weeks for me

DoT2

Steam ID is KCHusker33. I'm also not the best, but I love playing. I think I'm whatever rank is a circle with one or two gold lines (I've been hovering between the two).

On another note, I just discovered the unranked mode where you play with power ups. Dear god, it's f'n hilarious and I love it.

Edit - I'm US and play mostly at night during the week with sporadic weekend play.

I will add you! Let's get some games in sometime, I'm located in western Canada.

TheKeyPit

Banned
I got back to the game a couple of days ago. Yesterday was nice. Good teams overall.

Today: I wanted to end my session with a Ranked 2v2. Oh boy... My teammate played like a Challenger 3 player and what do I see at the end of the match? He's a Superstar. What a joke. I laughed.

-----------

Edit: These kind of saves always feel good: http://imgur.com/0pqiKGg

Soulflarz

Banned
my favorite saves are when you go into the goal and start boosting out, pushing it out forward after it hangs in your goal a few seconds

Bollocks

I'm officially cursed, watch a Twitch streamer with his smurf account, ok this is not that bad, maybe I should give it a shot as well.

enter game, 1:0, do aerial, open net only teammate is between ball and goal, tries to steal it, saves it
thumbs-up-meme-52217325834.png

another aerial, ball hits opponent who missed his aerial, ball is now flying towards our goal, goalie chokes.
ball is in the air, open goal, disable ball cam, align car so it's under the ball, nope, teammate comes flying in, misses

teammate drives head on towards the ball and somehow manages to lob it back towards our goal, worst part is I stopped to let him take it.

TheKeyPit

Banned
I'm finally back to All-Star in Standard. Feels good. Turning off divisions was a good choice.

-----------------

I'm officially cursed, watch a Twitch streamer with his smurf account, ok this is not that bad, maybe I should give it a shot as well.

enter game, 1:0, do aerial, open net only teammate is between ball and goal, tries to steal it, saves it

another aerial, ball hits opponent who missed his aerial, ball is now flying towards our goal, goalie chokes.
ball is in the air, open goal, disable ball cam, align car so it's under the ball, nope, teammate comes flying in, misses

teammate drives head on towards the ball and somehow manages to lob it back towards our goal, worst part is I stopped to let him take it.

Hasney

The boxed version of Rocket League hit 250,000 sales in the UK and was the number 1 selling game on EU PSN for all of 2016. For reference on the physical copies, don't forget the threads where Halo 5 and AC Syndicate were only doing around 100-150k in the first week, then dropping 70% of sales in the second.

Insane how much it continues to sell.

Shantom

Getting error 68 right now, anyone else having trouble finding a server?

There's a new patch which you need to download.

Patch notes:

Added Utopia Coliseum (Snowy) into the Snow Day Playlist

BUG FIXES
An experimental goal-post collision fix has been deployed
Removed the “GO!” counter in Custom Training
'Seamless Bot Replacement' in Unranked online matches should now work as originally intended
Fixed an issue where players were stuck in the Replay Menu after deleting certain replays
Fixed an issue where selecting 'Free Play' forced the Loading Screen
Fixed an issue where Emoji entry on Xbox One was not displaying in some cases
UI scale setting in options should now save on PlayStation 4
Fix for rank label updating for division text and changing colors

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
There's a new patch which you need to download.

Patch notes:

Added Utopia Coliseum (Snowy) into the Snow Day Playlist

BUG FIXES
An experimental goal-post collision fix has been deployed
Removed the “GO!” counter in Custom Training
'Seamless Bot Replacement' in Unranked online matches should now work as originally intended
Fixed an issue where players were stuck in the Replay Menu after deleting certain replays
Fixed an issue where selecting 'Free Play' forced the Loading Screen
Fixed an issue where Emoji entry on Xbox One was not displaying in some cases
UI scale setting in options should now save on PlayStation 4
Fix for rank label updating for division text and changing colors
The seamless bot replacement is trash. I've loaded into two games now where my bot was apparently shooting on my own goal. It's also very disorienting if you spawn in while boosting. Ugh.

AlexIIDX

God I just need to hit rising star so I can take a long needed break from ranked. Ive hit Challenger Elite IV like 5 times and then gone on a losing streak every time. The rage is building.

ChrisD

Masters and even Legends driving in reverse to get across the field just give me the most confused feeling.

You spent hundreds of hours without learning to drift, quick-turn, that half-flip trick... or shoot even jumping while in the air, moving left/right and then boosting to continue? :c

Top Bottom