• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Royal Rumble 2015 |OT| 30 Men enter. Roman remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRW810

If The Rock appears in the Rumble I can only assume it's to set up a Mania feud and match rather than a cameo. Who would his opponent be?

UberTag

If The Rock appears in the Rumble I can only assume it's to set up a Mania feud and match rather than a cameo. Who would his opponent be?
Thrice in a Lifetime
KuGsj.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
New challenger!

Suven7w.png

If Orton wins the Rumble there aren't enough LOLs in the world.

Aiggler would be the most perfect unexpected winner ever. Too bad Vince never goes that route.

Bowser

Rock sets up a feud with Rusev, Cena eliminates Reigns in the Rumble and Cena/Reigns can contain their shitfest in one match at Mania.

Bryan vs. Lesnar
Sting vs. Triple H
Rock vs. Rusev
Cena vs. Reigns
Orton vs. Rollins
Taker vs. Bray
IC title Battle Royale with Ziggler/Barrett/Ambrose/Harper/etc.
Tag titles - Ascension vs. Usos (pre-show)

Book it!

It just struck me that if I sign up to wWE Network today, I will get both Rumble and Fast Lane (February 22) for $9.99 €12.99.

I am happy with that, as I can bail if Mania is not going the way I want it to be.

Is Total Divas on UK/Ire WWE Network? This an important question!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Rock sets up a feud with Rusev, Cena eliminates Reigns in the Rumble and Cena/Reigns can contain their shitfest in one match at Mania.

Bryan vs. Lesnar
Sting vs. Triple H
Rock vs. Rusev
Cena vs. Reigns
Orton vs. Rollins
Taker vs. Bray
IC title Battle Royale with Ziggler/Barrett/Ambrose/Harper/etc.
Tag titles - Ascension vs. Usos (pre-show)

Book it!

That's a great card.

I want Neville and Zayn to have in impromptu 2 minute indie flippy spotfest mid-Rumble.

Somehow find a way to clear the ring. and let them go at it for a while.

Have other wrestlers refuse to get into the ring, and give them 4. 6. 8 minutes to do awesome shit!

mreddie

Swerve ending, Roman and Bryan are the last two...but Kane runs in, tries to kick out Bryan but Roman takes advantage, all 3 go over the top rope.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
The anti-hype is kicking in for me. Reigns is going to win the Rumble, Orton is going to RKO Seth back to the midcard, Sting going to show up to just to point at a sign.

Blah!

Hex

Banned
I think the first actual surprising and fun Royal Rumble will be the one after Kevin Dunn is removed from the WWE one way...or another.

hamchan

Any scenario where Rollins interrupts the confetti at Mania by cashing in and taking the championship is awesome to me.

Linkified

UK resident here. Am I right in saying I can take out a free trial of WWE Network to watch this tonight?

When I ordered the Network it gives me a date in February as the first date I start paying, and a cancel before this date on the account billing page. I only ordered on Friday as well.

Linkified

It just struck me that if I sign up to wWE Network today, I will get both Rumble and Fast Lane (February 22) for $9.99 €12.99.

I am happy with that, as I can bail if Mania is not going the way I want it to be.

Is Total Divas on UK/Ire WWE Network? This an important question!

YES!
YES!
YES!

Linkified

I want Neville and Zayn to have in impromptu 2 minute indie flippy spotfest mid-Rumble.

Somehow find a way to clear the ring. and let them go at it for a while.

Have other wrestlers refuse to get into the ring, and give them 4. 6. 8 minutes to do awesome shit!

I want Neville to come out with a bottle of Newcastle Brown Ale in one hand wearing NUFC footy top and Theme Music is: Link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom