• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Royal Rumble 2015 |OT| 30 Men enter. Roman remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiii

So not worth it
If Seth wins the title tonight I'm going to pop off man.

I consider this very, very likely.

Final reminder since this post is the top of this page:
GAF Rumble Lottery

Right, so all you need to do is enter your GAF username in the form right here: http://goo.gl/forms/uSPTpMNg3d

Please use your exact username as it is on GAF, obviously. You can enter throughout Sunday, list will likely be made available around 5 PM EST that day. I am European and I cannot accept entries after this time due to being asleep and all, so make sure to enter in time. I will make as many 30-person lists as usernames allow, with the remainder making up the final list randomly. This means that multiple people will have the same number, of course.

rrc1594

I want a surprise winner

We know that won't happen though

tumblr_mcfk9xr5621qcds4qo1_500.gif

Valentus

Final 4 will be Ambrose, Bryan, Rusev and Reigns.

Ambrose will be the first out

Then Bryan will be out

And then, while all the arena chants USA - USA - USA - USA, Our national Hero Roman Reigns will eliminate that commie Rusev and will win the Rumble.

Then Reigns will point out the Wrestlemania logo, and all fireworks will explode and the crowd will chant louder USA - USA - USA - USA - USA

Edit: Ambrose will be eliminated first lol

Hasney

Reigns will be the first out

Then Bryan will be out

And then, while all the arena chants USA - USA - USA - USA, Our national Hero Roman Reigns will eliminate that commie Rusev and will win the Rumble.

Then Reigns will point out the Wrestlemania logo, and all fireworks will explode and the crowd will chant louder USA - USA - USA - USA - USA

What a cheating piece of shit.

Fox318

Then Bryan will be out

Edit: Ambrose will be eliminated first lol
This is Philly. They will throw batteries and chairs if Roman wins.

what time does the rumble start? I got work until 9 pm and dont want to miss the 30 man rumble

could care less about any of the other matches aside from the triple threat match but i never miss the rumble.

Man I'm excited about tonight!

Last years rumble backlash was so huge even I heard about it after not watching wrestling for twelve years it's what got me back into wrestling.
The rise of Daniel bryan was special and it was fantastic to see them back pedal hard on Orton vs Batista.

Edit
tumblr_inline_mwhr8oBXNd1qk3x8w.gif

I Still BO-LIEVE

Then Bryan will be out

A star spangled celebration for the ultimate American symbol. Roman Reigns' victory was renowned throughout the country and was recognized as one of the greatest triumphs of the 21st century. A new national holiday was named and people everywhere from coast to coast three open their windows and chanted his name.

This was more than just a victory for Reigns, it was a victory for the good ol' U.S. of A. Americans could once again hold their heads high and stand proud. Roman Reigns represents all the people of this great land. When he toured the Roman Empire he brought back a piece of every person in every town he visited.

Reigns views himself as the product of all Americans l who made him what he is: America's "All American."

Last years rumble backlash was so huge even I heard about it after not watching wrestling for twelve years it's what got me back into wrestling.
The rise of Daniel bryan was special and it was fantastic to see them back pedal hard on Orton vs Batista.

And people doubt Vince.

UberTag

You have CM Punk to thank for that. Otherwise they would have proceeded ahead with their planned Orton vs. Batista main event, CM Punk vs Triple H sub-main and Daniel Bryan would have gotten tossed out by Cesaro in the Andre the Giant Battle Royal.

Odds still moving! (All aboard Orton!)

ZPF9noK.png
It's been fun monitoring Orton's ascendance up the odds ladder the past two days. Would not at all be surprised to see him overtake D.Brine when the informed money starts hitting the books in the closing hours once it's disclosed which of his three scripts Vince has elected to run with.

My prediction: Reigns and Rollins are the last two men in before entrant #30...which is Sting.

Sting enters the ring, stares Rollins down, and hops over the ropes onto the apron turning his back, waiting for Rollins to knock him off and eliminate him. When he does and starts gloating, Reigns tosses a distracted Rollins over, winning the Rumble.

As Sting is walking back up the ramp, he is attacked by Triple H and his security team, only to be saved by Reigns...who is himself attacked by Brock Lesnar. This sets up Brock vs. Reigns and Sting vs. Triple H for Wrestlemania 31.

SHarris78

Do PPV replays become available to watch on the network within hours of the live event finishing?

I'm not staing up 'till 4am to watch Cena become champion for the zillionth time and Boring Reigns win the Rumble.

Do WWE crowds still chant for Punk, or has that died out now is officially working elsewhere?

I'd hate Punk chants tonight. I hope Philly is better than that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom